Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119549 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #1825 on: April 10, 2024, 11:24:21 AM »
"No top 10 Olympian can take my title"   ::) ::) ::)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1826 on: April 10, 2024, 11:26:17 AM »
I would like to see someone from this board beat you and I will put my money where my mouth is.

Then I will drink a margarita bought for with you daddy's hard earned money.

The janitor at my gym has a bigger back and legs than Hanks 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1827 on: April 10, 2024, 11:26:27 AM »
"No top 10 Olympian can take my title"   ::) ::) ::)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ::)

Why are you laughing it is a Fact

As IFBB pros they are ineligible to compete in an NPC event

They can't take my title

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1828 on: April 10, 2024, 11:27:40 AM »
Or that you gave one them a Spaulding in the locker room beforehand.  . . . . .

I don't even know who the judges were all I know is they also judged the IFBB pros so they were qualified

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1829 on: April 10, 2024, 11:28:17 AM »
Charles Arena agrees with you.

Just remember the judges decided this soggy fella was better than you

Nope not IFBB Pro judges and not in 2024

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1830 on: April 10, 2024, 11:29:27 AM »
You claimed not even CBum or the top open competitors or even Jesus could beat you, don't try and wiggle out if it. What a satanic thing to say.

They can't they are ineligible, and Jesus doesn't even lift and I didn't say today I said in 2025. I have a year to make improvements no one is beating me in 2025. 2024 is already done no one beat me.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1831 on: April 10, 2024, 11:32:43 AM »
This is not classic, isn't classic supposed to resemble like guys of the 70's, symmetry, mass, proportion, flow?
Who has assessed your physique and said yep that's classic bodybuilding? Exactly, no one, you've chosen a class, 3 people entered with better than the average person physiques and they had to place them.
Again no one needs to compete against you to prove what we see. The same as the judges don't need to have competitive physiques to judge!
When you next look at the olympia competitor pics brian don't offer your opinion coz unless your going to jump on stage and compete with them which is your logic you can't judge what you see!

I see 3 guys in their mid 40s having fun. I also see me winning which was a lot of fun. You guys can say we all looked like crap but we showed up and competed and had a great time. We are all now more motivated to train for next year. Meanwhile you are bitching because 3 45 year old guys don't look like 3 25 year old Olympians from the 70s lol why would anyone ever have expected that???

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1832 on: April 10, 2024, 11:35:10 AM »
Nope not IFBB Pro judges and not in 2024

Yeah but only because he didn’t enter. When you competed against him you lost. That sucks.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1833 on: April 10, 2024, 11:37:16 AM »
Wes never won a line up of 3 people
Masters 35+ LightWeight
1     Tim Wescott
2     Rick Evans
3     James Jackson
4     Philip Ricciardi

^^^^I just turned 40 and gave up 5 years of age and still won handily.

Both Rick Evans and James Jackson have won overall titles,have the two posers you beat ever won anything else, or are they just trophy hunters like yourself hoping to get lucky and grab some gold,cuz in any other contest with 6 guys in their class they would be awarded zilch,nada,nothing.?

I also won my class in a ton of other contests that aren`t on the internet,and some more that are.

You know nothing about my competitive history......log off,stop trying to convince us that the two slouches you went up against were in great shape like you beat 2 monsters, and start reading about training hard,stage presentation and posing,and contest diet prep.

You got extremely lucky no one halfway decent showed up and YOU won your CLASS not the entire overall CONTEST.

^^^^^^Your gut was huge, and most of your bodyweight is carried in your midsection.....no visible abs in any contest pics yet you always claim to have abs 24/7 365.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1834 on: April 10, 2024, 11:37:53 AM »
I would like to see someone from this board beat you and I will put my money where my mouth is.

Then I will drink a margarita bought for with you daddy's hard earned money.

I am sure you would all like to see that but it is never going to happen. By all means take your money and hire a trainer and come do it yourself then hater. I already challenged everyone and everyone passed now after the show they all claim they could have beat me lol stop talking about it and be about it.

12 months notice and again it doesn't matter not one of you motherfuckers is going to take my title next year. Go ahead start dieting start training if I can motivate one of you slobs then I have done gods work. Talking about bettin money do you even lift?

Why didn't anyone else stop me this year? What was everyone so busy doing? What happened to Spike you guys backed the wrong Horse put your money on Hankins next year it is a sure thing. I already called my mother and told her I won AGAIN.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1835 on: April 10, 2024, 11:38:59 AM »
They can't they are ineligible, and Jesus doesn't even lift and I didn't say today I said in 2025. I have a year to make improvements no one is beating me in 2025. 2024 is already done no one beat me.

Jesus lifted the sin of the whole world you poop head!

Your brain is fried Brian.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1836 on: April 10, 2024, 11:39:12 AM »

Why are you laughing it is a Fact

As IFBB pros they are ineligible to compete in an NPC event

They can't take my title

Semhanktics has reached a new level... No Olympia competitors can beat him because they are ineligible to compete at his contest...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1837 on: April 10, 2024, 11:39:25 AM »
Pics don't count at all the judges are not looking at pics they are looking at you in real life big difference

Agreed.

Ripped to shreds

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1838 on: April 10, 2024, 11:39:54 AM »

Severe mental illness.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1839 on: April 10, 2024, 11:39:57 AM »

Jesus isn't real you dumb ass he wasn't even a historical character. There is no spaghetti monster in the sky

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1840 on: April 10, 2024, 11:41:18 AM »
Masters 35+ LightWeight
1     Tim Wescott
2     Rick Evans
3     James Jackson
4     Philip Ricciardi

^^^^I just turned 40 and gave up 5 years of age and still won handily.

Both Rick Evans and James Jackson have won overall titles,have the two posers you beat ever won anything else, or are they just trophy hunters like yourself hoping to get lucky and grab some gold,cuz in any other contest with 6 guys in their class they would be awarded zilch,nada,nothing.?

I also won my class in a ton of other contests that aren`t on the internet,and some more that are.

You know nothing about my competitive history......log off,stop trying to convince us that the two slouches you went up against were in great shape like you beat 2 monsters, and start reading about training hard,stage presentation and posing,and contest diet prep.

You got extremely lucky no one halfway decent showed up and won your CLASS not a CONTEST.

^^^^^^Your gut was huge, and most of your bodyweight is carried in your midsection.....no visible abs in any contest pics yet you always claim to have abs 24/7 365.

The only win you posted actual evidence of you were the only person in your class

Lucky is better than good funny though the more you train the luckier you get

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1841 on: April 10, 2024, 11:42:05 AM »
Jesus isn't real you dumb ass he wasn't even a historical character. There is no spaghetti monster in the sky

LOL your win isn’t real, no one who doesn’t workout can be considered a bodybuilder. in 2000 years no one will ever know you were here and they’ll say the same thing about you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1842 on: April 10, 2024, 11:42:33 AM »
I am sure you would all like to see that but it is never going to happen. By all means take your money and hire a trainer and come do it yourself then hater. I already challenged everyone and everyone passed now after the show they all claim they could have beat me lol stop talking about it and be about it.

12 months notice and again it doesn't matter not one of you motherfuckers is going to take my title next year. Go ahead start dieting start training if I can motivate one of you slobs then I have done gods work. Talking about bettin money do you even lift?

Why didn't anyone else stop me this year? What was everyone so busy doing? What happened to Spike you guys backed the wrong Horse put your money on Hankins next year it is a sure thing. I already called my mother and told her I won AGAIN.
You sound dumber than usual Brian.....you called out a bunch of guys in their 50`s while you complete in the Over-40`s....that`s like me challenging you to meet me in a year and a half to go up against me in the Over-70 class.

Huff and puff all you want to,but you got lucky and took time off during your prep,did zero cardio,and no diet.....all your hard work,dedication,and sacrifice paid off.......well deserved.......yeah right.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1843 on: April 10, 2024, 11:44:10 AM »

Mama Hanks must have been so proud of her little Hanks. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1844 on: April 10, 2024, 11:45:01 AM »
The only win you posted actual evidence of you were the only person in your class

I have a ton of 1st place class wins but no overall wins,and being the only one in my class wasn`t my fault.......I`d rather be alone than beat the two guys you beat.....do they even lift?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1845 on: April 10, 2024, 11:45:35 AM »
Pics don't count at all the judges are not looking at pics they are looking at you in real life big difference

It's still relative to others.

You were all doughy.  You were all in shitty shape for a contest.

You were just least shitty.

If any of you were diced, it would have shown up in at least ONE onstage photo between the lot of you.

And I am talking contest shape - for every day normalcy, of course you guys are in decent shape.

But I don't care - there's no way you yourself felt you really dieted hard for this, unless you're just so used to stuffing your face with shit that cutting that down a tad is torture for you.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1846 on: April 10, 2024, 11:46:03 AM »

Great retort, lets just ignore your waistline and lack of abs.  :D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1847 on: April 10, 2024, 11:46:20 AM »
I am watching the NPC page like a hawk for pictures of the other competitors that Brian prevailed over.

This is going to be a real laugh, I promise

I posted a few.  They're up.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1848 on: April 10, 2024, 11:49:17 AM »
You sound dumber than usual Brian.....you called out a bunch of guys in their 50`s while you complete in the Over-40`s....that`s like me challenging you to meet me in a year and a half to go up against me in the Over-70 class.

Huff and puff all you want to,but you got lucky and took time off during your prep,dod zero cardio,and no diet.....all your hard work and sacrifice paid off.......well deserved.......yeah right.  ;D

I never said I wanted to compete against your ancient ass directly. I said I wanted to do the same show as I didn't want to miss you competing. If your ancient deflated ass can do Nationals then I sure as hell can do it as well

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1849 on: April 10, 2024, 11:51:05 AM »
I have a ton of 1st place class wins but no overall wins,and being the only one in my class wasn`t my fault.......I`d rather be alone than beat the two guys you beat.....do they even lift?

Again they looked good backstage in person. The shorter guy was ripped as hell he had veins popping out of his upper chest and the big guy looked like Arnold he was absolutely massive in real life