Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119755 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2250 on: April 12, 2024, 09:02:44 AM »
yep, Brian would never write about taking substances.

Agreed.

It’s weird how the change in posting is so drastic. The real Hankins posts in frantic bursts, with bouts of rambling of incoherent nonsense.

This Hankins is well thought out and very subtle with his blatant trolling.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2251 on: April 12, 2024, 09:11:22 AM »
You can't hammer curl 45kg bells.

Can you? By all mean let's see your 45kg hammer curls. If You curl them I will curl them

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2252 on: April 12, 2024, 09:12:43 AM »
I like your timelines. Everything is so easy with you.

If you get an offer you’ll move after the kids are out of school. Hopefully the new build is done by then right? Or you do a short term rental. And hopefully there are no issues with the buyer.

New build has already been inspected should have a certificate of occupancy anytime now

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2253 on: April 12, 2024, 09:18:32 AM »
New build has already been inspected should have a certificate of occupancy anytime now

Perfect! You literally can move in 9 weeks as soon as the kids are out of school.

Getting packing though a 4 hour move shouldn’t be left to the last minute. I’d get your new gym equipment shipped there asap and get that second floor set up done before you move anything.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2254 on: April 12, 2024, 09:26:07 AM »
Perfect! You literally can move in 9 weeks as soon as the kids are out of school.

Getting packing though a 4 hour move shouldn’t be left to the last minute. I’d get your new gym equipment shipped there asap and get that second floor set up done before you move anything.

I can move before their school ends I am flexible like that. They can stay at their grandma for the last week of school if necessary. I am waiting on Rogue as they revealed their new squat rack functional trainer at the Arnold and have it on their site but not yet in stock and shipping. Rep also has one but I kind of like the new Rogue but yeah that upstairs area is getting the new equipment. I have been getting rid of stuff I dont need for a while now preparing for the move. Also have a storage unit here we filled up to make house les cluttered during showing so a lot of the work is already done. Of course I plan to hire professionals as well.

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-fm-6-functional-trainer

They are not selling them yet but I am on the notify wait list

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2255 on: April 12, 2024, 10:00:43 AM »

Don't forget to throw that green dart on the floor there too
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2256 on: April 12, 2024, 10:04:36 AM »
And how does Brian let all his friends on Facebook know how he placed in his show?

he doesnt, he deflects by posting his own selective photo of his injury induced bicep

Come on Brian, not embarrassed by your show photos by any chance?

Oh and how does his proud wife tell everyone?

She doesnt....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2257 on: April 12, 2024, 10:08:44 AM »
And how does Brian let all his friends on Facebook know how he placed in his show?

he doesnt, he deflects by posting his own selective photo of his injury induced bicep

Come on Brian, not embarrassed by your show photos by any chance?

Oh and how does his proud wife tell everyone?

She doesnt....

Do you not realize some post only my friends can see and not all are available to the world for you to stalk? I put up show pics they all know I won I posted me on stage in my 1st place medal. My friends all congratulated me like normal people. My wife announced it in her story that day. I told my friends I was ging prior they wished me luck. Again how is it you don't know how facebook works my post to the world to see are like 1/20th of my actual post my friends can see.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2258 on: April 12, 2024, 10:13:50 AM »
Do you not realize some post only my friends can see and not all are available to the world for you to stalk? I put up show pics they all know I won I posted me on stage in my 1st place medal. My friends all congratulated me like normal people. My wife announced it in her story that day. I told my friends I was ging prior they wished me luck. Again how is it you don't know how facebook works my post to the world to see are like 1/20th of my actual post my friends can see.

So the ones you post to friends only cant be seen by everyone , thats great, so the ones that can be seen by all are the ones I and everyone can see?

Brian, your posts that everyone can see get on average 1 comment

How many comments do the posts sent to friend's only get?

PS you posted this to all, why not only friends?

You might want to contact Brian before you answer so you dont make it look like hes lying again.. ;)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2259 on: April 12, 2024, 10:18:54 AM »

Hoping and begging to make a list, Pathetic!

...Like who does that ???

Why you motherfu….
🤣

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2260 on: April 12, 2024, 10:22:27 AM »
Agreed.

It’s weird how the change in posting is so drastic. The real Hankins posts in frantic bursts, with bouts of rambling of incoherent nonsense.

This Hankins is well thought out and very subtle with his blatant trolling.

The posting style changes once hanky goes to sleep on the east coast and Spaulding logs into the account in Hawaii.

Either way, hanky walked the walk like he said he would.

No denying that.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2261 on: April 12, 2024, 10:23:08 AM »
So the ones you post to friends only cant be seen by everyone , thats great, so the ones that can be seen by all are the ones I and everyone can see?

Brian, your posts that everyone can see get on average 1 comment

How many comments do the posts sent to friend's only get?

PS you posted this to all, why not only friends?

You might want to contact Brian before you answer so you dont make it look like hes lying again.. ;)

I posted that for all so my haters could follow my win. You want to know how many comments and likes I get on my different Facebook post now lol you are a stalker get a life dude.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2262 on: April 12, 2024, 10:25:38 AM »
I posted that for all so my haters could follow my win. You want to know how many comments and likes I get on my different Facebook post now lol you are a stalker get a life dude.

I agree Hanky. You have lots of facebook likes.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2263 on: April 12, 2024, 10:29:23 AM »

If you dont get comments on posts that everyone can see why would you get more on a selectively smaller audience?

You post to friends only so no one slags you off

PS, why does Spalding post on your posts to all as well as your friends only page?

Something doesnt smell right and its not the bodies of women you beat to death buried in your yard.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2264 on: April 12, 2024, 10:35:14 AM »
If you dont get comments on posts that everyone can see why would you get more on a selectively smaller audience?

You post to friends only so no one slags you off

PS, why does Spalding post on your posts to all as well as your friends only page?

Something doesnt smell right and its not the bodies of women you beat to death buried in your yard.

Honestly I don't even know what you are trying to argue about at this point. I called the Dr they were pretty booked up and I was on hold for 20 min but I took the next available apt the first week of May. So going to book a flight and airfare now.

I know they probably wont be able to help. I have had other doctors say they cant do anything with the old tear. However, this guy claims he can fix a decade old chronic tear mine is 2 decades since the original tear so doubt he can help. But it is worth it to me to fly out and see him and see what he says after reviewing the Pec. Its like you guys say not going to get my pro card with a torn pec. But I have at least 5 more years before age gets me. I get this fixed now and I can still peak again before it is over.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2265 on: April 12, 2024, 10:52:10 AM »
Can you? By all mean let's see your 45kg hammer curls. If You curl them I will curl them

I can and I did, but I just trained my arms. Why wait to prove your claim that you can do it.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2266 on: April 12, 2024, 10:53:10 AM »
What's the point in the pec repair anyway?  Ridiculous, paper thin pecs of peace.  I'm surprised more haven't commented on their shallowness from the side

There is so much going wrong with that physique, that is just a minor detail.

It's like arguing about the grooves on a turd.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2267 on: April 12, 2024, 11:02:12 AM »
The posting style changes once hanky goes to sleep on the east coast and Spaulding logs into the account in Hawaii.

Either way, hanky walked the walk like he said he would.

No denying that.

The man is a champion. He can only compete against those who show up.

I can move before their school ends I am flexible like that. They can stay at their grandma for the last week of school if necessary. I am waiting on Rogue as they revealed their new squat rack functional trainer at the Arnold and have it on their site but not yet in stock and shipping. Rep also has one but I kind of like the new Rogue but yeah that upstairs area is getting the new equipment. I have been getting rid of stuff I dont need for a while now preparing for the move. Also have a storage unit here we filled up to make house les cluttered during showing so a lot of the work is already done. Of course I plan to hire professionals as well.

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-fm-6-functional-trainer

They are not selling them yet but I am on the notify wait list

Why can they stay with grandma only the last week? That is an emergency plan.

Good for you you’re on Rogues waiting list, that is a very exclusive group!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2268 on: April 12, 2024, 11:04:18 AM »
Honestly I don't even know what you are trying to argue about at this point. I called the Dr they were pretty booked up and I was on hold for 20 min but I took the next available apt the first week of May. So going to book a flight and airfare now.

I know they probably wont be able to help. I have had other doctors say they cant do anything with the old tear. However, this guy claims he can fix a decade old chronic tear mine is 2 decades since the original tear so doubt he can help. But it is worth it to me to fly out and see him and see what he says after reviewing the Pec. Its like you guys say not going to get my pro card with a torn pec. But I have at least 5 more years before age gets me. I get this fixed now and I can still peak again before it is over.

Is May next week already?

lol at this version of Hankins talking about a pro card.  Man this is wonderful trolling.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2269 on: April 12, 2024, 11:19:44 AM »

peak....again?

LOL
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2270 on: April 12, 2024, 11:34:54 AM »
I can and I did, but I just trained my arms. Why wait to prove your claim that you can do it.

I have proven my arm strength in competition. I have also proven I can win a bodybuilding show. I don't need to take any videos or pictures. I have nothing left to prove. I already won.

I have booked and paid for my flight and hotel I am heading to LA first week of May hopefully this Dr is a miracle worker

If any getbiggers in the Orange County Area want to meet up hit me up

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #2271 on: April 12, 2024, 11:53:30 AM »

Most won’t operate after a few months. If you’re weren’t a retard I’d give you advice. But go fuck yourself.

I got mine after 8 months it’s the scar tissue build up most will not tough It because of…but if you’ve money

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2272 on: April 12, 2024, 11:58:46 AM »
Most won’t operate after a few months. If you’re weren’t a retard I’d give you advice. But go fuck yourself.

I got mine after 8 months it’s the scar tissue build up most will not tough It because of…but if you’ve money

Again this is not a regular ortho. I have seen several over the years and I know they say they can't fix an old tear. This guy claims to have done repairs on tears over a decade old and chronic tear which is what I have. That is why I am flying to California to see him we have orthopedics here.  He utilizes a new technique. I have been waiting and watching for the technology to change. It is worth it to me to fly out for a consultation.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2273 on: April 12, 2024, 12:05:12 PM »
I have had a productive day made an apt booked a flight and a hotel paid in advance in full but I am just lying right? Yeah it’s sucks I have to wait a couple weeks but they are busy I booked the first apt they had available. I am hoping they can help. You guys can all just accept that your injuries can not be helped that you are too old and it’s not worth bothering. Me personally I will rebuild at 90 if necessary.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2274 on: April 12, 2024, 12:14:05 PM »
I have proven my arm strength in competition. I have also proven I can win a bodybuilding show. I don't need to take any videos or pictures. I have nothing left to prove. I already won.

I have booked and paid for my flight and hotel I am heading to LA first week of May hopefully this Dr is a miracle worker

If any getbiggers in the Orange County Area want to meet up hit me up

Spoilsport, so boring.