Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119807 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2725 on: April 20, 2024, 06:08:17 AM »
BRIAN.....YOU DID NOT WIN A CONTEST,NOR A CUP!

YOU WON A CLASS AGAINST TWO TURDS WHO LOOKED JUST A BIT WORSE THAN YOU DID,IF THAT IS EVEN POSSIBLE.

YOU BUILT UP YOUR COMPETITORS TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU BEAT 2 FANTASTIC BODYBUILDERS WHEN WE ALL CAN CLEARLY SEE THEY COMPLETELY SUCKED DEAD DONKEY DICK.

I KNOW IT`S NOT THEIR FAULT AS WE ALL HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE,AND I HATE TO RAG ON THEM AS I LIKE TO ENCOURAGE FOLKS BUT YOU ARE PULLING OUR COLLECTIVE PECKERS WITH THIS BULLSHIT ON HOW THEY LOOKED AWESOME......THEY LOOKED AS BAD AS YOU DID,AND THAT IS IN A WORD, TERRIBLE.......BUT YOU GOT LUCKIER THAT A FUCK THAT NO ONE SHOWED UP IN HALFWAY DECENT CONDITION......AND YOU KNOW IT.

YOU DIDN`T DIET OR TRAIN FOR THIS SO CALLED "huge contest",WHICH WAS ONLY HUGE DUE TO THE PROFESSIONAL PORTION OF THE SHOW......YOU,YOU CLOWN WERE JUST EXTRA MONEY FOR THE NPC.

YOU TOOK THE LAST WEEK  OFF TO GO SNOWBOARDING (who does that???) WHICH SHOWS JUST ONE IOTA/FACET OF YOUR DEDICATION,DRIVE,DESIRE,AND DETERMINATION TO WIN.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ..YOU`RE A WANNABE AND A JOKE.

YOU ARE A SLACKER, AND THOUGH YOU HAVE THE MEDAL,YOU DIDN`T EARN IT,YOU JUST LUCKED OUT THAT THE 2 NATTY NOVICE GUYS SOMEHOW MANAGED TO LOOK WORSE THAN YOU DID.

NOW SETTLE DOWN,REGROUP,EAT CORRECTLY,TRAIN HARDER,PRACTICE YOUR POSING AND BE HUMBLE CUZ YOU HAVE LITERALLY NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT AND A TRUE CHAMP DOESN`T BRAG ANYWAY.......DID I JUST TELL YOU TO EAT CORRECTLY?   LOL  ;D

AS FAR AS PLACING IN THE MASTERS NATIONALS....I LAUGH IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION "MR. BIG FISH IN A SMALL POND".....IF YOU ENTER,BE PREPARED TO LEAVE EARLY........TRUST ME ON THAT I DID IT 5 TIMES......CAN YOU SAY FREAKSVILLE.....IF YOU CAN`T,ONCE YOU ENTER YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO SO.

YOU GET ZERO CREDIT FROM ME FOR YOUR SO CALLED WIN CUZ YOUR PREP WAS WHAT ANY JAMOKE OFF THE STREET COULD HAVE DONE TO ENTER.....SLAP ON SOME COLOR,GO THROUGH THE MOTIONS,AND LUCK OUT AGAINST 2 NATTY GUYS WHO WERE NOT CLOSE TO REMOTELY BEING IN CONTEST CONDITION.

YOU SIR ARE DOOMED IN THIS PASTIME UNLESS YOU GET LUCKY.

NOW SLAG ME OFF,POST BAD PICS OF ME,CALL ME A HATER FOR KEEPING IT REAL, BUT THIS IS MY LAST POST TO YOU.

IF YOU HAVE NOTICED I HAVEN`T SAID MUCH TO YOU,BUT YOUR BRAGGING AND THINKING YOUR THE SHIT,WHICH IS WHAT YOUR BUILD RESEMBLES JUST IRKS ME TO NO END.

G` BYE........FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

PS------THE CAPS LOCK WAS NOT ME SCREAMING,IT WAS SO YOU COULD CLEARLY SEE THE WRITING ON THE WALL JUST IN CASE YOU DIDNT HAVE YOUR POINDEXTER SPECTACLES ON.

TRAIN HARD!!!   LOL  ;D
TRUTH HURTS HUH?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2726 on: April 20, 2024, 06:08:22 AM »
No cropping.....I didn`t take any of these pics.....same as you didn`t take yours....did I have a camera on stage.  LOL  ;D

You just suck dude,if I see in Pittsburgh,which I highly doubt, I`ll try to help you so you don`t look so stupid this time out.

I`ll also bring some Knleenex so you can wipe your eyes as you are in for a rude awakening.

You are not going to compete next year stop lying. Also if you do compete you won't place as high as I do bet your life. Let the board take wages. You will not place as high in the over 70 class as I do in the over 40 or 45 class. No way no how

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2727 on: April 20, 2024, 06:09:27 AM »
Then why are there 109 pages of people telling me I won't enter, I can't win, and now finally my win doesn't count lol

because youre a delusional dick head who the guys here like to piss on... and you sit here, on ur knees, with your mouth wide open.. thats why there is 109 pages retard.. has nothing to do with you showing up at a contest w zero legs and beating 2 nattys while juiced to the gills.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2728 on: April 20, 2024, 06:11:52 AM »
because youre a delusional dick head who the guys here like to piss on... and you sit here, on ur knees, with your mouth wide open.. thats why there is 109 pages retard.. has nothing to do with you showing up at a contest w zero legs and beating 2 nattys while juiced to the gills.

Sorry you don't get to call someone delusional from your couch after they win an NPC Contest judged by IFBB pros. I have proven myself you haven't.  You are all my bitches now. Don't like it try actually training and show up next year not one of you will do it because you are all a bunch of bitches who don't even lift.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2729 on: April 20, 2024, 06:12:59 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2730 on: April 20, 2024, 06:14:24 AM »

If you are so great how come you have been afraid to compete in the over 60 class the last 3 years? you really need to wait for over 70 Lol and again no legs

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2731 on: April 20, 2024, 06:20:05 AM »
You are not going to compete next year stop lying. Also if you do compete you won't place as high as I do bet your life. Let the board take wages. You will not place as high in the over 70 class as I do in the over 40 or 45 class. No way no how
FUCK YOU.....I`m winning my pro-card.....you have no clue how I look right now which is damn good, and in a years time,I will look that much better after a real pre-contest diet........NEOPHYTE!!  :D

I don`t snowboard before a contest,I eat 6 times a day,never missing a meal or a workout,or cardio, and eat stuff that you would never be able to eat due to the fact that you might reach your true contest weight of 175 which would crush your ego.

if you do the Masters Nats,you will place out of the top 5 unless there is only 5 guys competing.

You Suck at this,you don`t know how to pose or diet and a coach.....ha ha ha ha ha....who needs a coach,he would drop you anyway cuz you wouldn`t listen to him.

Going to Dubai isn`t gonna` change your laziness you fool.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2732 on: April 20, 2024, 06:22:13 AM »
I checked they actually had 5 judges you are correct not 3 so 5 IFBB judges picked me as the winner over the other contestants wouldn't have mattered if there were 10 I was the clear winner
so you had straight first place votes?

How do you know this , post the score sheets

they could have placed you in any order, no one could have complained, apart from you that is.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2733 on: April 20, 2024, 06:23:32 AM »
YOU HAVE NO LEGS EITHER.

MY LEGS AT 154 ARE ALMOST THE SAME SIZE AS YOURS AT 220.  LOL  ;D

I`m under 5' 8"....they "HEIGHTED me in your words Mr. Mensa....the word is measured you fucking tool.

WES,  didn't Bianca weigh in at a whooping 206lbs at 5ft 11in
220 is his fat belly full belly weight.

He's a very poor 3rd rater.  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2734 on: April 20, 2024, 06:24:20 AM »
If you are so great how come you have been afraid to compete in the over 60 class the last 3 years? you really need to wait for over 70 Lol and again no legs
BECAUSE I`M 68 YOU DUMB FUCK!!!!!!!1111111111

LEGS....you have none either.....pot,meet kettle.

Why would I be afraid,I`ve entered over 60 shows,and why should I give up 9 years when I can wait a year and be in the correct age group?

Lets see you enter an Open Class against guys in their 20`s and 30s.....I`ve done it and I`ve placed many times doing it............I`ll wait  !  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2735 on: April 20, 2024, 06:25:23 AM »

WES,  didn't Bianca weigh in at a whooping 206lbs at 5ft 11in
220 is his fat belly full belly weight.

He's a very poor 3rd rater.  ::)
His new nickname is "Barrel Belly Brian" !!   ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2736 on: April 20, 2024, 06:26:14 AM »
Jeff looked like shit stringy no muscle dried up ballsack of an old man. Post whatever pics you want you are both half my size and it would show standing next to me
over 45s

over 55s

we looked like shrivelled up old ball bags and I only competed against two old men

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2737 on: April 20, 2024, 06:26:36 AM »
I NEVER said I was great,I just said I`m greater than you which actually isn`t saying too much.  :(

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2738 on: April 20, 2024, 06:26:37 AM »
BECAUSE I`M 68 YOU DUMB FUCK!!!!!!!1111111111

LEGS....you have none either.....pot,meet kettle.

Why would I be afraid,I`ve entered over 60 shows,and why should I give up 9 years when I can wait a year and be in the correct age group?

Les see you soon an Open Class against guys in their 20`s and 30s.....O`ve done it and I1`ve placed many times............I`ll wait  !  :D

Ha Ha Ha Bianca in the open Mr Bodybuilding class that would be
Hilarious. he best take His Broom & dust pan & brush.  ;D :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2739 on: April 20, 2024, 06:27:46 AM »
FUCK YOU.....I`m winning my pro-card.....you have no clue how I look right now which is damn good, and in a years time,I will look that much better after a real pre-contest diet........NEOPHYTE!!  :D

I don`t snowboard before a contest,I eat 6 times a day,never missing a meal or a workout,ir cardio, and eat stuff that you would never be able to eat due to the fact that you might reach your true contest weight of 175 which would crush your ego.

if you do the Masters Nats,you will place out of the top 5 unless there is only 5 guys competing.

You Suck at this,you don`t know how to pose or diet and a coach.....ha ha ha ha ha....who needs a coach,he would drop you anyway cuz you wouldn`t listen to him.

Going to Dubai idsn`t gonna` change your laziness you fool.

Dubai would be for fun but the length of the flight is turning me off. I may just head to the Dominican instead. You have to compete to win a pro card something you haven't done in the last 4 years you have been mentioning this elusive Pro card.
Speaking of which you know you have to qualify for Nationals. I qualified by winning the Charlotte Cup. You have not even qualified for Nationals. Which one of us is closer and more likely to get a pro card?

Dominican is a great place to train if you stay at an all inclusive resort you can really pound the food and they have gyms everywhere. It is reasonably priced and the flight is short.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2740 on: April 20, 2024, 06:28:27 AM »
over 45s

over 55s

we looked like shrivelled up old ball bags and I only competed against two old men

All 3 of you would just look like skinny soggy old men next to anyone of us

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2741 on: April 20, 2024, 06:29:00 AM »
Brian, FFS its night and day with you and Wes

You look worse than the guys who get up drunk at a party taking their shirts off

You talk about being "medically too lean", you look like you havent dieted at all in your stage pics

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2742 on: April 20, 2024, 06:29:28 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2743 on: April 20, 2024, 06:29:53 AM »
All 3 of you would just look like skinny soggy old men next to anyone of us
and place 1st 2nd and 3rd with you three picking up the crumbs

Our legs look odd compared to yours , not sure what it is, maybe its the photographer

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2744 on: April 20, 2024, 06:31:19 AM »
Brian, FFS its night and day with you and Wes

You look worse than the guys who get up drunk at a party taking their shirts off

You talk about being "medically too lean", you look like you havent dieted at all in your stage pics

Again it is not a who can look as sick and depleted as possible contest. Size matters muscle matters you would look like a skinny old man standing next to me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2745 on: April 20, 2024, 06:32:17 AM »

I`m your age in all the above pics.....now go get your shinebox bitch!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2746 on: April 20, 2024, 06:32:21 AM »
and place 1st 2nd and 3rd with you three picking up the crumbs

Our legs look odd compared to yours , not sure what it is, maybe its the photographer

You guiys would be 4th, 5th and 6th again you look like absolute shit

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2747 on: April 20, 2024, 06:33:10 AM »
I`m out....MIKE DROP!!!!!!111111111111111  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2748 on: April 20, 2024, 06:33:19 AM »

I`m your age in all the above pics.....now go get your shinebox bitch!!

You are also 140lbs. It is easy to get super lean and look good standing by yourself. Stand next to someone else and it all changes you would look silly next to me like a godamn child. You have 14 inch arms

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2749 on: April 20, 2024, 06:33:46 AM »
You guiys would be 4th, 5th and 6th again you look like absolute shit
YOU`D BE LAST YOU BLIND FOOL.