Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119488 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2950 on: April 21, 2024, 06:05:44 AM »
Look Wes you have had 4 years to get in shape and show me how it is done remember when you said 6 weeks? Then you start talking about how you took 5 years off and had cancer so what that was what a decade ago now? How many years does it take to get back in shape??? You have no idea what I ate getting ready you are just talking shit from your couch. You know damn well you are never stepping on stage again why keep lying to everyone about getting a pro card? If you actually wanted to win next year you would be competing making improvements this year.
Fuck you with the "I had 4 years" BS....you don`t dictate my actions you dildo.......I`ll take as much time as I feel I need to look my best if that`s OK with you sir buttplug !

I`m not gonna` post a pic at my age to give you ammo,,I`m gonna` post one where I look great for my age or any age.

Fuck you,I`ll be in Pittsburgh.....I`m not an imbecile like you who just jumps into a show on a fucking whim with 2 weeks notice......I want to look great (for me that is) not just skate in looking mediocre.

I had a lot of rebuilding to do and I did it.....now I have over a year to enter the 2 biggest contests in the country for my age group.......why should I compete when you say I should fuckstick.....I know when I`m ready,....this ain`t my first rodeo.

I will also take a few pics this June....June 7th. to be exact as that will be my 69 th. birthday.

In fact "my plan" to quote you is....gonna start leaning out a bit starting tomorrow (Monday) and with a nice dark tan by June,you`ll shut your mouth for good.

I`m also not a quitter....when I say I will compete in Pittsburgh,you can bank on it son.

Of course you`ll find something to critique me about, but I couldn`t care less cuz you will never post a pic at 69 years of age cuz you won`t live that long.......in fact,how in Hell you survived this long is beyond me.   ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2951 on: April 21, 2024, 06:05:51 AM »
I don't consider myself anything. I won. It's official not theoretical or hypothetical. You guys can write 100 pages bitching about it show the same pic of me not flexing a million times nothing is going to change the fact I won. I am an NPC Champion Bodybuilder

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2952 on: April 21, 2024, 06:06:02 AM »
I don't consider myself anything. I won. It's official not theoretical or hypothetical. You guys can write 100 pages bitching about it show the same pic of me not flexing a million times nothing is going to change the fact I won. I am an NPC Champion Bodybuilder

Good for you 3rd rater give yourself a Sticker  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2953 on: April 21, 2024, 06:06:53 AM »
Sure, but then there's so many more muscular guys there too. In fact, DJ probably has a similar amount of muscle to you if you were truly lean.

DJ is more than welcome to show up and prove it. You guys can yap on the internet all day about what you are going to do or could do or plan to do. I actually show up and do in real life.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2954 on: April 21, 2024, 06:07:01 AM »
He doesn't and it's not even close by all means use a pic of me actually flexing

Your ass is dumpier, his calves are thicker and leaner, etc.... If you have a better back pic share it, Dan Ray, who also took Jock's pic didn't use many back pics of you, in fact that's the only one. Maybe he felt it just wasn't that good?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2955 on: April 21, 2024, 06:07:20 AM »
I thought pics I take don't count? Last contest you guys said I didnt have an ass I take a pic showing I have large muscular glutes and you guys spend 3 years claiming the pic you guys requested is proof I am gay. Now you guys want a pic of my hamstrings sorry nope I remember what happened last time
I dont want one you have taken, I want one onstage, they are the only ones that count , after all you are an NPC champion aren't you?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2956 on: April 21, 2024, 06:08:30 AM »
DJ is more than welcome to show up and prove it. You guys can yap on the internet all day about what you are going to do or could do or plan to do. I actually show up and do in real life.

If you thought you werent going to win you would have gone home again faking some ailment

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2957 on: April 21, 2024, 06:08:47 AM »
I would rather drop a 45# plate on my balls than do a show again.  Does that give you ANY indication of what I think of bodybuilding shows?

Like I said you all have your excuses. I showed up and won.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2958 on: April 21, 2024, 06:10:43 AM »
Like I said you all have your excuses. I showed up and won.
this "win" is on a par with your SCN "win"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2959 on: April 21, 2024, 06:11:07 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2960 on: April 21, 2024, 06:16:10 AM »
this "win" is on a par with your SCN "win"

You said I couldn't win. You said I couldn't beat anyone. You said I wouldn't show up. You said I would go home early. You said I was in 3rd after prejudging. You were wrong on all accounts. Maybe you are just an idiot?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2961 on: April 21, 2024, 06:52:49 AM »
You said I couldn't win. You said I couldn't beat anyone. You said I wouldn't show up. You said I would go home early. You said I was in 3rd after prejudging. You were wrong on all accounts. Maybe you are just an idiot?

we didnt think there could possible be anyone who looked worse than you

Unfortunately we were wrong

If they had placed you third you couldnt really have complained, there wasnt much in it at all.

Even you said I dont care if they place me third , even you didnt think you were going to win against "Arnold" and the guy with "veins all over his chest"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2962 on: April 21, 2024, 08:10:46 AM »
we didnt think there could possible be anyone who looked worse than you

Unfortunately we were wrong

If they had placed you third you couldnt really have complained, there wasnt much in it at all.

Even you said I dont care if they place me third , even you didnt think you were going to win against "Arnold" and the guy with "veins all over his chest"

They looked great in person that is why I waited until I saw the prejudging pics. Based on the prejudging pics I was a clear winner. I could win Nationals and you guys will try and discredit me. I have won a Pro Am. Nationals is next.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2963 on: April 21, 2024, 08:27:08 AM »
They looked great in person that is why I waited until I saw the prejudging pics. Based on the prejudging pics I was a clear winner. I could win Nationals and you guys will try and discredit me. I have won a Pro Am. Nationals is next.

You won a shitty class, with three shitty clowns in it,all in shitty shape, "competing" for who looks the least shitty of the three !!  LOL  ;D

LOL @ "won a "Pro-Am"....you fucking lame fuckstick.   ;D

He probably goes around telling complete strangers he won a Pro-Am" or "The Cup" cuz we know he ain`t telling his non-existant friends.  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2964 on: April 21, 2024, 08:39:42 AM »

You won a shitty class, with three shitty clowns in it,all in shitty shape, "competing" for who looks the least shitty of the three !!  LOL  ;D

LOL @ "won a "Pro-Am"....you fucking lame fuckstick.   ;D

He probably goes around telling complete strangers he won a Pro-Am" or "The Cup" cuz we know he ain`t telling his non-existant friends.  :D

Other than the pec tear I look great in that pic. I think that is my strongest pose although I do like my front and rear back double. I am getting the pec looked at next month though so maybe I can improve that for my next show. That is the pose that is going to get me my Pro Card with a fixed pec

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2965 on: April 21, 2024, 08:41:02 AM »
I can not make those weights you guys can vote for whatever you want I was 215lsb on stage and plan to be heavier next time.
You were 20lbs off competition weight.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2966 on: April 21, 2024, 08:45:08 AM »
bhanky looks like poo. That's just poo-par for the course.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2967 on: April 21, 2024, 08:45:29 AM »
Other than the pec tear I look great in that pic. I think that is my strongest pose although I do like my front and rear back double. I am getting the pec looked at next month though so maybe I can improve that for my next show. That is the pose that is going to get me my Pro Card with a fixed pec
its a miracle how many photos you have posted over the last few years and always been able to hide just how bad that pec tear really is.

Its a fucking mess
By the way have you ever done a front or rear lat spread?

Did you manage to get through the entire show without doing one?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2968 on: April 21, 2024, 08:47:54 AM »

What are the tattoos on your quad?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2969 on: April 21, 2024, 08:49:06 AM »

"Slippery when wet".  "Turn over to SPANK!"   "Do Hurt me, baby!"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2970 on: April 21, 2024, 08:50:41 AM »
"Entrance in rear"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2971 on: April 21, 2024, 08:51:38 AM »
"Entrance in rear"
its an arrow pointing at his asshole saying "This is not an exit"

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2972 on: April 21, 2024, 09:00:42 AM »
Look Wes you have had 4 years to get in shape and show me how it is done remember when you said 6 weeks? Then you start talking about how you took 5 years off and had cancer so what that was what a decade ago now? How many years does it take to get back in shape??? You have no idea what I ate getting ready you are just talking shit from your couch. You know damn well you are never stepping on stage again why keep lying to everyone about getting a pro card? If you actually wanted to win next year you would be competing making improvements this year.

Come on Hanky. He had cancer. An actual real wasting disease. You have irritable bowel from stuffing yourself silly with bad foods and you cling to this as an excuse daily on here.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #2973 on: April 21, 2024, 09:16:13 AM »
4 new pages today already!  He's absolutely getting off on this sexually.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2974 on: April 21, 2024, 09:19:09 AM »
its an arrow pointing at his asshole saying "This is not an exit"
A list of names that have been there done that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!