Author Topic: 400 Million Worth Of Heroin!  (Read 4977 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: 400 Million Worth Of Heroin!
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2010, 06:29:05 PM »
Regardless of the street value that is A LOT of fucking dope.  My god there is going to be some heads fucking rolling for that mishap.  Some serious people that would do very bad things behind that amount of dope.  Fuck me that's a lot of heroin.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2010, 06:32:07 PM »
and why shouldn't we?

i think we should legalize every drug know to man for 2 years, and manufacture it, and tax it for all to purchase.......call it the "out the week program"....it would be the single largest example of natural selection to ever take place...

it would save billions on welfare since most would die, and the taxes from the drugs would keep the books straight...

bench

I have been saying that for years.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2010, 06:34:32 PM »
I think the whole entire concept of making drugs illegal is a bunch of bullshit.

Especially since the streets of the USA are already completely saturated with drugs.

Drug laws are basically just keeping the prison business running along. And ued as a tool of fear on the general public.

But since it's the only thing we have ever had, a lot of people see it as if it's totally normal.

In a truely free society, people should be able to take any drug they want, and if they don't want to take the drug, simply don't fucking take it!
humans can not handle a truely free society.....thats why god was invented...

bench

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2010, 06:39:54 PM »
humans can not handle a truely free society.....thats why god was invented...

bench

Dude, quite bro...Your not suppose to say that shit...Joe Local and all the other Christians are still awake, They can't find out the real reason why the People who run things invented god..

To keep the minions like them in check..