Author Topic: SUMMER '14  (Read 80245 times)

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
Re: SUMMER '14
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2014, 10:08:07 PM »
There would no hate if you clowns acted a little more humble instead self absorbed dick heads. But at the same time I have to remind myself you're 22 with a some new muscles to show off. You remind me of some of fighters I train.
Ask anyone in the industry about their relations with the Shredz team. We are the furthest thing from dickheads. Eneuf came here to blast a 2 faced person known as Phil Viz with proof and got banned for it. I thought this was getbig?

#SHREDZARMY

www.tristen.getshredz.co m

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2014, 10:10:49 PM »
Ask anyone in the industry about their relations with the Shredz team. We are the furthest thing from dickheads. Eneuf came here to blast a 2 faced person known as Phil Viz with proof and got banned for it. I thought this was getbig?

#SHREDZARMY

Do you happen to know where I can purchase a weightlifting belt that is spray painted silver to look cool on the internet?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2014, 10:11:00 PM »

#SHREDZARMY

fuck you're hashtags

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2014, 10:12:16 PM »

#SHREDZARMY

I'll take your word for it but if your boy knows getbig he should also know the posters he's dealing with. He got ripped for calling some one out and got chewed up and spit out. If anything the mods on here saved your boy by killing the thread.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2014, 11:05:21 PM »
YOU CAN SILENCE MESSAGE BOARD ACCOUNTS

BUT YOU CANT SILENCE SUCCESS

STEVE GACH AKA ENEUF79 AND TRISTEN ESCO WILL BE POSTING ON MY BEHALF FROM THIS ACCOUNT

#SHREDZ

And who the fuck is that old fuck  ???

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2014, 01:58:33 AM »
those supplements looks lame.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2014, 02:04:59 AM »
those supplements looks lame.

the fuck do you know its not like you actually are a competitive bodybuilder!

supplements should be banned.

they drain kids wallets and fill them with false hope.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2014, 02:20:37 AM »
I'd enjoy a Joey Swole vs Falcon spelling bee.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2014, 02:34:22 AM »
This is Tristan Esco. I qualified for nationals at the eastern usa's. Joey has successfully helped establish a fast growing supplement company. And inspires thousands of people daily. That's more than a lot others can say. Keep the hate up though :) It motivates

#SHREDZARMY

Great! Another supplement company! ::)
I wonder if Joey even uses any of that crap he promotes. :D

Good build admittedly.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2014, 02:38:01 AM »
Great! Another supplement company! ::)
I wonder if Joey even uses any of that crap he promotes. :D

Good build admittedly.

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2014, 03:28:01 AM »

Thanks Joe!  :P

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2014, 03:30:57 AM »
;D

Have you seen the stuff they sell?
They even sell shirts that say "MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRAIN AS HARD AS YOU HATE" ;D

The supplements themselves appear to just be the usual shit (protein, creatine etc.).
They throw in the normal gimmick terms like "Six Pack Stack/Hardcore Stack/Alpa Stack" and so on to appeal to delusional teens .
Men and women have a different line of products that are clearly just the same crap but with seperate labels on them. :D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2014, 03:32:53 AM »
Have you seen the stuff they sell?
They even sell shirts that say "MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRAIN AS HARD AS YOU HATE" ;D

The supplements themselves appear to just be the usual shit (protein, creatine etc.).
They throw in the normal gimmick terms like "Six Pack Stack/Hardcore Stack/Alpa Stack" and so on to appeal to delusional teens .
Men and women have a different line of products that are clearly just the same crap but with seperate labels on them. :D

All these supplement companies just look for the best marketing gimmick or people to display their brand.

No worse than ronnie saying he is natural or "I cut carbs a bit sooner for this prep" a lie is a lie is a lie.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2014, 03:37:19 AM »
All these supplement companies just look for the best marketing gimmick or people to display their brand.

No worse than ronnie saying he is natural or "I cut carbs a bit sooner for this prep" a lie is a lie is a lie.

Yeah, I know. It's part of the industry and I accept that. I just like being an ass (or hater) for the sake of it. ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2014, 03:52:37 AM »
Yeah, I know. It's part of the industry and I accept that. I just like being an ass (or hater) for the sake of it. ;D

Oh I'm not condoning them in the slightest. I cant sign off on people like this. Im sorry. You couldnt pay me to behave like these men of comparable and likely even greater ages than myself. I would rather walk into my teen-aged brothers bedroom and bear witness to a Rich Piana 5%er poster or mutant supplements than have anything to do with this guido image of all drugs pretty men with sculpted eyebrows and duck lips.

I have no problem with the individual "athletes" up to and including this Joey Swoll character, as Im sure he is a decent enough dude personally. Just the image they convey, the use of phrases like "haters" etc. make me sick. Its an interesting turn in the industry that I feel is NOT making a positive change. I now see gym rat kids, that havent the slightest fucking clue what theyre doing, obviously sauced to the tits, looking like zit laced hormonal water buffaloes, or shredded up swimmer physiques with more delts than quads.

I took hormones at a young age, but for a much more valiant reason, to (delusional) excel at a sport. Kids wanting to turn to gear to be "big" with no desire to compete in anything, be on a team, etc. Its just another nail in the generation nothingness coffin.

this all just one white mans opinion.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2014, 05:10:13 AM »

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2014, 05:14:56 AM »
:D
http://musclememory.com/show.php?a=Escolastico,+Tristen

Stop hating. This is impressive. Let's bring out the white flag. Or towel.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2014, 05:34:20 AM »
Oh I'm not condoning them in the slightest. I cant sign off on people like this. Im sorry. You couldnt pay me to behave like these men of comparable and likely even greater ages than myself. I would rather walk into my teen-aged brothers bedroom and bear witness to a Rich Piana 5%er poster or mutant supplements than have anything to do with this guido image of all drugs pretty men with sculpted eyebrows and duck lips.

I have no problem with the individual "athletes" up to and including this Joey Swoll character, as Im sure he is a decent enough dude personally. Just the image they convey, the use of phrases like "haters" etc. make me sick. Its an interesting turn in the industry that I feel is NOT making a positive change. I now see gym rat kids, that havent the slightest fucking clue what theyre doing, obviously sauced to the tits, looking like zit laced hormonal water buffaloes, or shredded up swimmer physiques with more delts than quads.

I took hormones at a young age, but for a much more valiant reason, to (delusional) excel at a sport. Kids wanting to turn to gear to be "big" with no desire to compete in anything, be on a team, etc. Its just another nail in the generation nothingness coffin.

Piercing looks infected.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2014, 06:11:11 AM »

Exactly! I’m sure Joey and Tristan are decent guys but their attitude is embarrassing. They are almost a parody of themselves.
LOL @ them constantly bitching about “haters”. You would think they were pro sports stars getting heavy criticism/abuse on a daily basis, not just some little known fitness models who also do webcam shows to help pay for GH kits. :D

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2014, 06:37:02 AM »
fuck you're hashtags

In this case... It's "your." Lol.
$

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2014, 06:57:21 AM »

I can remember a time when Derek Anthony looked like this.......

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2014, 08:07:12 AM »
^^Yep,,give it another 8-10 years and ole' Joey swoley will be postin selfies from his Dialysis apparatus still accusing us all of bein haters..
Exact same M.O. as D Anthony..where is he now?? oh ya..
H

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2014, 09:37:25 AM »
This is what we're about.

#SHREDZARMY

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2014, 09:41:27 AM »
This is what we're about.

#SHREDZARMY

#cry for help
It's ok joey, you are amongst friends here, open your heart, trust in getbig.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2014, 09:49:19 AM »
People will laugh at your dreams, then hate you when you make them come true.

#SHREDZARMY