Author Topic: SUMMER '14  (Read 80249 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: SUMMER '14
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2014, 11:27:48 PM »
Thanks for bringing my point further home lol

I love bein in #SHREDZARMY

www.tristen.getshredz.co m

You bunch of tiny tits should start following Cswole on Instagram to learn what is means to be a real man

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2014, 11:30:14 PM »
You bunch of tiny tits should start following Cswole on Instagram to learn what is means to be a real man

fuck i cant stop laughing :D

awesome
b

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2014, 11:31:02 PM »
That's right

#cswole
#tokaswola

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2014, 11:43:02 PM »
you look great for a midget. what are you, 5'5- 5'6?

are you wearing your moms heels?

ps your hat is crooked.

I won't play into your corny jokes. I see my pic hurt a lot of feelings, my apologies. I'm not spamming anything, if anything you should be happy to have a group of guys actually about that BB life on board. Instead of a bunch of useless shit talkers. Either way I'm too focused to give a damn.

#SHREDZARMY

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2014, 11:46:29 PM »
I won't play into your corny jokes. I see my pic hurt a lot of feelings, my apologies. I'm not spamming anything, if anything you should be happy to have a group of guys actually about that BB life on board. Instead of a bunch of useless shit talkers. Either way I'm too focused to give a damn.

#SHREDZARMY

Why did you reply if you don't give a damn?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2014, 11:49:45 PM »

#SHREDZARMY

perhaps you could clarify something for me, clarence.

why in the FUCK would i be happy some self absorbed tool is here to spam the board with photos of himself?

holy fuck, slow down speedbag- 'you guys are lucky we are here'

hahahaha jesus christ.

and i appreciate you taking the time to tell me how much you dont give a damn. nothing makes a greater impact than someone who doesnt give a damn, posting to tell you how much he just doesnt give a damn.

good work, nancy.

ps. i just noticed your name is 'tristen'. calling you clarence must have seemed like a compliment.
b

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2014, 11:55:14 PM »

why in the FUCK would i be happy some self absorbed tool is here to spam the board with photos of himself?

hahahaha jesus christ.

and i appreciate you taking the time to tell me how much you dont give a damn. nothing makes a greater impact than someone who doesnt give a damn, posting to tell you how much he just doesnt give a damn.

good work, nancy.

ps. i just noticed your name is 'tristen'. calling you clarence must have seemed like a compliment.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2014, 11:57:26 PM »

#SHREDZARMY

If youre too focused to give a damn, then why are you posting on here? I mean, if you're that focused on your goals, why are you continuously here? If you do not give a damn, stop posting.

epic contradiction, you stupid meat head.
X

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2014, 12:10:08 AM »
I would like to know more about the Testosterone supplement.

#harddick

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2014, 12:12:14 AM »

hahahaha jesus christ.

good work, nancy.

I can't decide if it's funny or sad to witness someone probably twice my age throwing a fit like a jealous little bitch over me lol

#SHREDZARMY

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2014, 12:17:15 AM »
I can't decide if it's funny or sad to witness someone probably twice my age throwing a fit like a jealous little bitch over me lol

#SHREDZARMY

NoOne is bigger, leaner, taller, and more aesthetic than you you fuckin Fugazzi

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2014, 12:18:43 AM »

#SHREDZARMY

#hater #hatingonpeoplewhoareolderthanyou #dontlikeoldpeople #pickingonageriatric #hatingpepleborninthe60's #hatingsocialsecuritybecauseitbenefitsoldpeople #hatingonpeoplewhoarenotthesameageasyou #dontlikepeopletwicemyage #hatersgonnahatepeoplethatareolderthanthem
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2014, 12:19:28 AM »

#fugazzihater
X

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2014, 12:28:21 AM »
#fugazzihater

#hashtaggingfugazzihater

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2014, 12:30:53 AM »
#hashtaggingfugazzihater

#doublehashtagfugazzihaterx100
X

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2014, 12:33:56 AM »

There's no point in me even asking for pics or disputing this horse shit, because you all will co sign him no matter what.

#SHREDZARMY

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2014, 12:36:40 AM »
There's no point in me even asking for pics or disputing this horse shit, because you all will co sign him no matter what.

#SHREDZARMY

#horseshit #disputingarguments #cosigning #nopoint
X

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2014, 12:56:42 AM »
Did this big hearted (dark pun intended) boy just try and zing on age? Ha!

Learning the meaning of life at 16yo OF PEACE

WUDDA MESS.......BWAAAAHAHAHAA AAAA

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2014, 01:05:38 AM »
Sincerely, I don't get this Joey Swole character. Every now and then, he pops up here just to get his (and his "soldiers" as it's an army seemingly)'s ass handed to him. Is it short (or medium if it exists) term memory loss? Pushing supplements on GetBig is as smart as sucking Tbombz all day long in hopes of taking the AIDS out of him.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2014, 01:06:05 AM »
Wait! Did they start this thread to brag? Holy shit! These guys are a godsend!

How's the Summer '14 thread workin out fellas?  ;D

Dicks lol

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2014, 01:51:05 AM »
A BUNCH OF LOSERS ON THE INTERNET GANGING UP TO HATE IN OUR THREADS DOESNT EQUAL HAVING OUR ASSES HANDED TO US. MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELF AND TRISTAN BEING A 1ST PLACE USA CHAMP DOES ASWELL.

I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO POST HERE ANYMORE ALTHOUGH EVERYONE WAS BEGGING ME TO AFTER YOU ALL FOUND OUT I SMASHED A GETBIGGERS WIFE.

MY LIFE IS TOO POSITIVE FOR THIS BULLSHIT, I DONT ACKNOWLEDGE MY DOUBTERS. THERE WILL BE NO MORE BACK AND FORTH WITH ME. I ONLY CAME BACK BECAUSE ENEUF ASKED TO USE MY ACCOUNT AFTER HE WAS PUT IN TIME OUT UNDER HIS. AND TRISTENS ACCOUNT WAS NEVER APPROVED. SO BOOM, THEYLL CARRY THE SHREDZ NAME FOR ME. IM ABOVE THIS SHIT LIKE EVERY OTHER IMPORTANT FIGURE IN THE INDUSTRY WHO WAS SMART ENOUGH TO STOP POSTING

YOU WANT A BUNCH OF ANONYMOUS SKINNY FAT FUCKS RUNNING THIS SITE, YOU CAN HAVE IT

#SHREDZ

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2014, 02:04:47 AM »

#SHREDZARMY

why cant you decide?

you seem easily confused.

is it this confusion that causes your indecisiveness over your sexual identity?

5'6 or 5'7?
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 18, 2014, 02:07:46 AM »
A BUNCH OF LOSERS ON THE INTERNET GANGING UP TO HATE IN OUR THREADS DOESNT EQUAL HAVING OUR ASSES HANDED TO US. MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELF AND TRISTAN BEING A 1ST PLACE USA CHAMP DOES ASWELL.

I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO POST HERE ANYMORE ALTHOUGH EVERYONE WAS BEGGING ME TO AFTER YOU ALL FOUND OUT I SMASHED A GETBIGGERS WIFE.

MY LIFE IS TOO POSITIVE FOR THIS BULLSHIT, I DONT ACKNOWLEDGE MY DOUBTERS. THERE WILL BE NO MORE BACK AND FORTH WITH ME. I ONLY CAME BACK BECAUSE ENEUF ASKED TO USE MY ACCOUNT AFTER HE WAS PUT IN TIME OUT UNDER HIS. AND TRISTENS ACCOUNT WAS NEVER APPROVED. SO BOOM, THEYLL CARRY THE SHREDZ NAME FOR ME. IM ABOVE THIS SHIT LIKE EVERY OTHER IMPORTANT FIGURE IN THE INDUSTRY WHO WAS SMART ENOUGH TO STOP POSTING

YOU WANT A BUNCH OF ANONYMOUS SKINNY FAT FUCKS RUNNING THIS SITE, YOU CAN HAVE IT

#SHREDZ

hold on- dont go yet princess- i almost feel a single fuck starting to build deep within me after reading your post.

uh...nope. no i dont. not a single fuck is given.

see ya, pansy.
b

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2014, 02:31:10 AM »

#SHREDZ

#lifeistoopositiveforthisbullshit #mylifeistooposititiveyetiposthere #getbiglosersontheinternet #tristensaccountneverapprovedaloneforever #1placeusachampsuckitgetbig #getbiganonymouslosers #didnotevenwanttopostherebutwastalkedbackintoit #moresuccessfulthanallofyoulosers #dontacknowledgedoubtersorhaters
X

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 18, 2014, 02:34:50 AM »
#lifeistoopositiveforthisbullshit #mylifeistooposititiveyetiposthere #getbiglosersontheinternet #tristensaccountneverapprovedaloneforever #1placeusachampsuckitgetbig #getbiganonymouslosers #didnotevenwanttopostherebutwastalkedbackintoit #moresuccessfulthanallofyoulosers #dontacknowledgedoubtersorhaters

#losersontheinternet
#stayshredzmakesnomoney
#filing4bankruptcy
#noneedtoaswehavenothinganyway
#fuckedagetbiggerswife