Author Topic: SUMMER '14  (Read 80383 times)

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
Re: SUMMER '14
« Reply #475 on: June 23, 2014, 10:15:21 AM »
Be careful addressing Bigmc, the guy in real life is atleast 6ft4 and 120kg, he would knock your head off with one swing.

Is that an internet threat pencil neck?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #476 on: June 23, 2014, 10:16:28 AM »
You're a liar who juices and lifts and still looks like skinny shit. You have garbage genetics so now you claim you don't try

That's me coming out of the water last year after doing a half ironman, I quit the gym/weights and steroids for 6mths and did 10 hours of cardio a week, the race is 2k swim, 90k bike then a half marathon run...you will NEVER ever be able to get out of the water alive mr I am so jacked up fat ass, as a matter of fact your juiced fat arse would drown in minutes let alone go through such an event which takes 5 hours to complete.

6 months later I was back to over 90kg sub 10% barely TRT dosages ready for a holiday to some place you'll never be able to afford going to.

I'm 35 I have no use to injecting my body with 2grams of shit to pile on as much weight as possible so twinks like falco can suck my dick. I do just enough to have a nice body, I'm living my life MY WAY

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: June 23, 2014, 10:17:14 AM »
Is that an internet threat pencil neck?

No its not, you are addressing a superior fellow getbigger in a tone you wouldn't dare to in real life...just setting the record straight.
S

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #478 on: June 23, 2014, 10:21:07 AM »
That's me coming out of the water last year after doing a half ironman, I quit the gym/weights and did 10 hours of cardio a week, that's 2k swim, 90k bike then a half marathon run...you will NEVER ever be able to get out of the water alive mr I am so jacked up fat ass, as a matter of fact your juiced fat arse would drown in minutes let alone go through such an event which takes 5 hours to complete. then 6 months later I was back to over 90kg sub 10% barely TRT dosages ready for a holiday to some place you'll never be able to afford going to.

I'm 35 I have no use to injecting my body with 2grams of shit to pile on as much weight as possible so twinks like falco can suck my dick. I'm living my life MY WAY

I didn't ask for your life story Debbie. But you should look into swimming. I think that would be your sport. Because the one you have thousands of posts about doesn't seem to be a fit.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #479 on: June 23, 2014, 10:22:50 AM »
No its not, you are addressing a superior fellow getbigger in a tone you wouldn't dare to in real life...just setting the record straight.

Bitch you'd be scared to look at me in the gym

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: June 23, 2014, 10:26:08 AM »
I didn't ask for your life story Debbie. But you should look into swimming. I think that would be your sport. Because the one you have thousands of post doesn't seem to be a fit.

I do plenty of it every week, its my favourite form of cardio. I never wanted to look like a bodybuilder, but at 6ft3, as you may know that takes some task to fill the frame, unlike yours umpa lumpa

You will never amount to anything in bodybuilding, you look like shit...a midget over dosing on AAS that's all you are.

Your biggest body part is your fucking arse  ???
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: June 23, 2014, 10:27:09 AM »

You think so....what gives you that belief? the tren?

I am yet to feel intimidated by a midget, you would be the first.
S

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #482 on: June 23, 2014, 10:30:54 AM »
You're a liar who juices and lifts and still looks like skinny shit. You have garbage genetics so now you claim you don't try

Lmmfao!

You mad bro?

You're too much of a delusional little kid for me to even take semi-seriously.

You are and will apparently always be the biggest lie kid. From your selling of your manhood (which you will never get back), to this ridiculous misconception that you have that says you represent anything good about bodybuilding to your collision course with failure that you have all but guaranteed with your belt/ab routine, shredz supplement regimen, not gay photos apparently not geared towards your"gay followers" according to you....your life, much like your build is but a lie waiting to be revealed and baby boy you came to the right place to get exposed.

I'll have my popcorn ready.

Lol, kids on gear, i swear....smh

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #483 on: June 23, 2014, 10:32:43 AM »
You think so....what gives you that belief? the tren?

I am yet to feel intimidated by a midget, you would be the first.

Yeah and I find myself intimidated by guys who have a build that rivals Chris Browns all the time

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #484 on: June 23, 2014, 10:34:36 AM »
I do plenty of it every week, its my favourite form of cardio. I never wanted to look like a bodybuilder, but at 6ft3, as you may know that takes some task to fill the frame, unlike yours umpa lumpa

You will never amount to anything in bodybuilding, you look like shit...a midget over dosing on AAS that's all you are.

Your biggest body part is your fucking arse  ???

I'll remember this when I turn pro soon :) while you'll remain a pro dick sucker on a BB forum

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #485 on: June 23, 2014, 10:35:18 AM »

Lmmfao!

You mad bro?

You're too much of a delusional little kid for me to even take semi-seriously.

You are and will apparently always be the biggest lie kid. From your selling of your manhood (which you will never get back), to this ridiculous misconception that you have that says you represent anything good about bodybuilding to your collision course with failure that you have all but guaranteed with your belt/ab routine, shredz supplement regimen, not gay photos apparently not geared towards your"gay followers" according to you....your life, much like your build is but a lie waiting to be revealed and baby boy you came to the right place to get exposed.

I'll have my popcorn ready.

Lol, kids on gear, i swear....smh

Lol did not read

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #486 on: June 23, 2014, 10:44:46 AM »
The guy is really obcessed with you. You should take it as a compliment.

Nah falco, I just
     1.) look at this little kid like an intervention episode
     2.) don't like my ankles pissed on by manlets and told its raining
     3.) don't take kindly to disrespect......lol

Now, you are dismissed into skorp's care or lack thereof...

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #487 on: June 23, 2014, 10:46:56 AM »
Lol did not read

Ha! Did not or can't?

Lemme guess, Obama voter?

Kids....

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #488 on: June 23, 2014, 11:03:45 AM »

haha listen to this midge!

'you'd be scared to look at me in the gym' he says

calm down Gloria your getting a little carried away.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: June 23, 2014, 11:07:04 AM »
I'll remember this when I turn pro soon :) while you'll remain a pro dick sucker on a BB forum

oohhh a PRO! congrats on achieving this wonderous station and making such pivotal societal impact. lol

what a dildo.
b

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #490 on: June 23, 2014, 11:10:23 AM »
haha listen to this midge!

'you'd be scared to look at me in the gym' he says

calm down Gloria your getting a little carried away.

Another BB forum professional dicksucker with an 'e-book' no one will give 2 shits about

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #491 on: June 23, 2014, 11:12:28 AM »
oohhh a PRO! congrats on achieving this wonderous station and making such pivotal societal impact. lol

what a dildo.

You've abused mega doses of slin gh juice you name it and WILL never achieve that station.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #492 on: June 23, 2014, 11:19:24 AM »
I have no idea who's sniping at who either, but I DID see an anorexic buttafaced mudshark wearing a 'Shredz' shirt in the gym yesterday.

That's the first one I've seen in the wild, several of the grade A tools wear Fag Or Fail gear to go with their snap backs, pouts and lip rings, but this is the first time I've seen Team Shredz represented

They look EXACTLY like the kind of people you'd expect to be wearing these brands.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: June 23, 2014, 11:20:11 AM »
Another BB forum professional dicksucker with an 'e-book' no one will give 2 shits about

calm down pansy. I'm sure once you have your PRO card, Fortune 500 companies won't be able to stop calling you.

as for my 'book', unlike you who hawks garbage supplements and sells pipe dreams and lies, I help people w advise that works. a lot of people. see, there's something really satisfying when someone says hey man thank
 you for changing the way I think abt dieting. or training. but I'm sure you sleep just fine knowing your a dirtbag who pimps supps to poor kids who'll empty their wallets hoping to look like you when their only shot they have is to mega dose gh and anabolics.

the difference between you and I, sparky, is that I have integrity. not to mention I dwarf you and am way better looking as well, not that that's such an impossible stretch. I could shave my dogs ass and it would be more handsome than you.

beat it, nancy.  
b

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #494 on: June 23, 2014, 11:22:04 AM »
calm down pansy. I'm sure once you have your PRO card, Fortune 500 companies won't be able to stop calling you.

as for my 'book', unlike you who hawks garbage supplements and sells pipe dreams and lies, I help people w advise that works. a lot of people. see, there's something really satisfying when someone says hey man thank
 you for changing the way I think abt dieting. or training. but I'm sure you sleep just fine knowing your a dirtbag who pimps supps to poor kids who'll empty their wallets hoping to look like you when their only shot they have is to mega dose gh and anabolics.

the difference between you and I, sparky, is that I have integrity. not to mention I dwarf you and am way better looking as well, not that that's such an impossible stretch. I could shave my dogs ass and it would be more handsome than you.

beat it, nancy.  

Post a pic you ugly ass never been

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: June 23, 2014, 11:26:37 AM »
You've abused mega doses of slin gh juice you name it and WILL never achieve that station.

lol i don't WANT that station you little tool. I was a monster when you were sucking your mommas tit. now your a tit thinking he's a monster.

don't think your special cause you load up a syringe, midget. I'd slap that dorky looking hat off your busted face and all you'd do is ask me if I want another corona.

this whole posts speaks to how unintelligent, naracissistic and how much of a douchebag in general you are. now maybe you get why your not very well liked.

don't stop now. your doing a wonderful job of representing yourself and 'shredzzzzzzz' bro. lol douchebag.

b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: June 23, 2014, 11:28:33 AM »

when shredz goes international and you come to the uk

il take that bet twinkles  :-*
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: June 23, 2014, 11:31:05 AM »
Post a pic you ugly ass never been

there's a lot of them here, pansy.

do yourself a favour and go find one- you might learn what a man looks like and not the duckfaced lipgloss wearing busted faced nancyboy that you are. Penelope.

b

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #498 on: June 23, 2014, 11:31:13 AM »
lol i don't WANT that station you little tool. I was a monster when you were sucking your mommas tit. now your a tit thinking he's a monster.

don't think your special cause you load up a syringe, midget. I'd slap that dorky looking hat off your busted face and all you'd do is ask me if I want another corona.

this whole posts speaks to how unintelligent, naracissistic and how much of a douchebag in general you are. now maybe you get why your not very well liked.

don't stop now. your doing a wonderful job of representing yourself and 'shredzzzzzzz' bro. lol douchebag.

This post speaks to how old bitter ugly and jealous you are. Keep writing novels for you and your 3 pals on getbig loser.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: June 23, 2014, 11:31:41 AM »

But how much will you earn  ??? Will you get paid by protein bars? If you're lucky you'll be collecting dollar bills for signing photos lol fucking lame ass aspirations of a midget
S