Author Topic: The Origin of Life on Earth According to the Theory of Evolution  (Read 83902 times)

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
Re: The Origin of Life on Earth According to the Theory of Evolution
« Reply #125 on: August 06, 2008, 01:56:48 AM »
polesmoke, is it safe to have faith you will not either read this nor reply?
but in case my faith proves me wrong
you then claimed an axiom was faith
no I claimed faith was an axiom

it is external truth, not your beleifs, something that is taken as truth such as reality exists
faith qualifies by that definition quite well. ask most any christian

also may i point out the fact that you have not offered a single bit of evidence for your beleifs
um yes I did.
faith

oh and btw I will now always call you polesmoke
and add you to my elite friends list along with decide and hader and pray for you.
wanna know why?
because I can
and
what can you do about it?
not one pole smoking thing

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #126 on: August 06, 2008, 03:30:35 AM »
I see Diecide and the Pole-smoker only want to cause hate and discontent on the religious board.

I say ignore these infidels! Let them deal with God in their own time, which is coming soon! Surely they will be the ones asking for a drop of water from our finger tips to cool their tongues!

So let it be written, so let it be done!

HM

Still can't spell my name right, fundy fucktard?!

I am still waiting for your local Canaanite storm/war deity to make a showing....many of us have...for several millenia now...the results have been appalling...I personally think Thor and Odin have had better records...at least there are cool comic books about them.

I feel sorry for you, wasting your time, crawling on your hands and knees in the dirt and filth praying and talking to the nonexistent; even sadder given the fact that it is 2008.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2008, 03:38:16 AM »
If you can't accept other peoples believes why bother asking, I don't stand alone in what I believe and since I don't have a Phd then I am automatically wrong... A kinder garden kid would understand the under different types of presure decaying can be speed up or slowed down this is common sense you don't need a degree to figure this out and since we don't know what type of natural disasters have occured then we can't really know the age of a remain. Evolution is not real if this bothers you then find a way to prove it, maybe I can't [prove everything i say but neither can you so all we have at the end is faith.

Since you seem to have immense difficulty writing the English language, I think it appropriate to ask the question if you have a high school diploma; well, do you?
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #128 on: August 06, 2008, 03:41:44 AM »
polesmoke, is it safe to have faith you will not either read this nor reply?
but in case my faith proves me wrongno I claimed faith was an axiom
faith qualifies by that definition quite well. ask most any christian
um yes I did.
faith

oh and btw I will now always call you polesmoke
and add you to my elite friends list along with decide and hader and pray for you.
wanna know why?
because I can
and
what can you do about it?
not one pole smoking thing

Haider? Hah! He is a Muslim. Awesome; not only do you play the 'I hate the atheist card' but also 'my god has a bigger dick than your god card as well'...this is better than standup. Keep it coming...laughter is the best medicine! :)
I hate the State.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2008, 09:25:48 AM »
First of all you did mock and you said "lmao" and you think we are funny, how is that for debating intellegently. Do you actually think for one second I would be stupid enough to make something like this (the articles I read) up. I'm through with handing you type of guys information on a silver platter. Google it yourself, "flawed dating methods" you will see for yourself that there are lots of websites and people who have PHd backing me up on flawed dating methods. This isn't new, its old news but maybe your to stuborn to realize that they been challanged effectively. Personally I don't care if you believe in evolution, but to me its like believing in santa clause.

BTW without dateing methods your evolution fantasy falls apart... Here is a challange, come up with some sort of evidance without using any dates that will help evolution, it can't be done because the whole foundation of evolution is based on false dating methods.

ummmmmmmm all of GENETICS. LMAO... ok heres another one, natural selection, adaptation, nested hierarchies and their obvious unique characteristics.

want more? i already corrected you on the dating methods, please refrain from lying. Pressure does not affect half lifes.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #130 on: August 06, 2008, 09:29:25 AM »
Still can't spell my name right, fundy fucktard?!

Fat finger typo sorry. Anyway you side stepped my question to you and the polesmoker about the ozone layer.

You should change your name you might get more respect and not taken as a joke around here.

Christ is your cure!
HM
W

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #131 on: August 06, 2008, 10:19:04 AM »
Haider? Hah! He is a Muslim. Awesome; not only do you play the 'I hate the atheist card' but also 'my god has a bigger dick than your god card as well'...this is better than standup. Keep it coming...laughter is the best medicine! :)
ok decide, anything to make a friend happy  :)
btw which of you is the so called atheist?

Keep it coming...laughter is the best medicine!
Indeed I will my friend. it's not like God is going to just let
you stay away.

have a blessed day
buffdnet

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: August 06, 2008, 10:51:49 AM »
Deicide could'nt stay away if he wanted to, God is drawing him. Deicide probably scratches his head daily wondering why he keeps coming back (he must be a glutton for punishment).

A word from our sponsor.

Romans 10:16-17
16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says, "Lord, who has believed what he has heard from us?"
17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.

If he is one of Christ he will come, who can resist Gods calling or will; Definitely not Mr. Deicide or Mr. MeatSmoker?! Anyway they can't even breath without God. Time will deal with them one way or another.

Now let the church say AAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEN!

HM
W

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #133 on: August 06, 2008, 11:30:38 AM »
A word from our sponsor.
I loved that

amen!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #134 on: August 06, 2008, 05:10:45 PM »
Deicide could'nt stay away if he wanted to, God is drawing him. Deicide probably scratches his head daily wondering why he keeps coming back (he must be a glutton for punishment).

A word from our sponsor.

Romans 10:16-17
16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says, "Lord, who has believed what he has heard from us?"
17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.

If he is one of Christ he will come, who can resist Gods calling or will; Definitely not Mr. Deicide or Mr. MeatSmoker?! Anyway they can't even breath without God. Time will deal with them one way or another.

Now let the church say AAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEN!

HM

I come back for the laughs...
I hate the State.

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #135 on: August 06, 2008, 06:01:02 PM »
I come back for the laughs...
that's ok decide whatever reason in your brain that justifies
hanging out with christians is cool by me
I'll remember you, your family and friends in my prayers this evening.
I'll also pray for that one bodybuilder, who does not know God that may die tonight

Have a blessed evening decide.
buffdnet

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 06, 2008, 08:03:44 PM »
I'll also pray for that one bodybuilder, who does not know God that may die tonight

buffdnet

Oh blessed god, he LOVES YOU but if you dont worship him you will burn forever in torment, feel the love, feel the love. God created all, so he created hell, what a perfect being lets worship him or forever suffer.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2008, 03:27:52 AM »
Oh blessed god, he LOVES YOU but if you dont worship him you will burn forever in torment, feel the love, feel the love. God created all, so he created hell, what a perfect being lets worship him or forever suffer.

Clearly you do not understand salvation or what it means to have a relationship with God. But it's true dead men can't hear!

BTW Hell was created for the devil and his angels

Matthew 25:41
41 Then the king will say to those on his left, "Get away from me! You are under God's curse. Go into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels!

W

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2008, 04:11:02 AM »

buffdnet

Deicide... ::)
I hate the State.

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #139 on: August 07, 2008, 06:19:30 AM »
no your decide to me
I could call you polesmoke2.
how that be?
decide and let me know ok decide.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: August 07, 2008, 06:36:33 AM »

The remedy to your dilemma of incorrect spelling is to change your name to what it means, (God Killer) I promise the occurence of someone mispelling your name will be significantly reduced.

HM
W

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 07, 2008, 06:42:11 AM »
if you dont worship him you will burn forever in torment,
usmoke, could you please state the scripture(s) to which you are referring regarding this statment?

R

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: August 07, 2008, 07:00:05 AM »
usmoke, could you please state the scripture(s) to which you are referring regarding this statment?

Stella, I truly believe this guy or his brother (God Killer) in defamation has never read the scriptures in their entirety.

Many scoffers that I have met have (by God's grace) converted after reading the scriptures carefully and in context.

I would even invite them to participate in exploring the bible with me/us (any other GB Christian) and I can assure you it would have an impact.

Remember the scriptures are like a two edged sword; either they will be cut or healed.

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

W

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 07, 2008, 07:09:09 AM »
Stella, I truly believe this guy or his brother (God Killer) in defamation has never read the scriptures in their entirety.

I believe usmoke has stated that he has never read the bible in it's entirety and I appreciate his honesty about that.   I think some people try to read it but for whatever reason(s) put it back down again. 

Many scoffers that I have met have (by God's grace) converted after reading the scriptures carefully and in context.

Same here.

I would even invite them to participate in exploring the bible with me/us (any other GB Christian) and I can assure you it would have an impact.

I agree but it seems as though they'd need to have a desire to explore it sincerely....and I don't know how many people here are willing to do so...it'd be great though :)
R

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: August 07, 2008, 07:13:52 AM »
I agree but it seems as though they'd need to have a desire to explore it sincerely....and I don't know how many people here are willing to do so...it'd be great though :)

Surely they have questions, everyone has questions!

I challenge the scoffers to ask questions!
W

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 07, 2008, 09:29:33 AM »
Surely they have questions, everyone has questions!

I challenge the scoffers to ask questions!

ok

why did god create evil?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #146 on: August 07, 2008, 12:24:48 PM »

Here you go Stella, one of the many 'hellfire' statements in the NT;

Luke 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Fear the Canaanite storm god because he can not only kill you but send you into everlasting torment... ::)
I hate the State.

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #147 on: August 07, 2008, 05:35:29 PM »
hello polesmoke2.
jesusfreak

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 07, 2008, 09:00:08 PM »
ok

why did god create evil?
bump for an answer to this question and for onetime to pm those links.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #149 on: August 07, 2008, 09:27:35 PM »
bump for an answer to this question and for onetime to pm those links.
www.tim-thompson.com/young-earth.html
this one has good points

www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-c012.html

www.ayoungearth.com/ - If you go to references on this site you will see tons of people with PHd's, since all you guys seem to care about ios whether tehy are educated or nmot and they certainly are.

Thousands more yet, and this topic is becomeing more main stream, and its just going to get bigger and bigger. I garuntee you that the average person won't be easily as convinced at your silly theory anymore.