Author Topic: Fertility and long term aas use  (Read 4780 times)

snexer

• Getbig II
Fertility and long term aas use
« on: December 24, 2011, 10:11:11 AM »
recently i have read multiple articles about "bodybuilders"  who were unable to have children after years of steroid use. saying it is virtually impossible for them to ever have children. however, most pro bodybuilders have kids (of which even a majority is conceived after their peak)

yes i am aware that drugs have different effects on people, but in general; how long does someone have to be on gear (no pct bullshit) to only have minimal chances of conceiving a child. (HCG will and of course should be used)

thank you for your input and opinions on this matter, please try to keep this thread objective and no flaming bullshit. of which there is to much on this board.

snexer

• Getbig II
Re: Fertility and long term aas use
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 10:17:29 AM »
i have read this multiple times, i even think gh15 said that after years of non stop aas use you can have kids by simply using some HCG. However, the amount of articles i read about infertility caused by steroid use is making me have doubts.

i am 18 years old,  on since a year. and not being able to have children at around my 30s would not be....pleasant...

snexer

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 10:31:10 AM »
which comes back to my first conclusion, even after years of non stop steroid (ab)use you can (most of the times) still easily get kids.

there is just so much nonsense floating around it makes you have doubts sometimes.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 11:04:14 AM »
Which is why GH15 makes a good point in that there is always an agenda trying to be pushed.

Government against AAS? Surprise, because it causes people to become bigger, stronger, faster.

These two documentaries are a great eye opener.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 11:17:02 AM »
i used on and off since i was 20, im 30 now and we had our daughter 5 month ago, she was conceived slap bang in the middle of a cycle too

pall of mine just had twins after 30 odd yrs worth of use... these fellas who are claiming infertility were either totaly infertile or borderline low to begin with

if your very worried about it, go and get your sperm tested

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 11:23:12 AM »
When your finished with that one, watch this

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-world-according-to-monsanto/

Let this open your eyes to what you need to be worried about, not AAS causing infertility.
Fuck Monsato, fucking world terrorists... if they manage to get the terminator gene and make it illegal to have normal seeds... say goodbye to any form of freedom.
Theyll be able to use their seeds to control everything.

If people can manage to get ahold of any non-terminator gene seeds, they should do it.... and have them in case they decide to use food to control people.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2011, 11:34:26 AM »
i used on and off since i was 20, im 30 now and we had our daughter 5 month ago, she was conceived slap bang in the middle of a cycle too

pall of mine just had twins after 30 odd yrs worth of use... these fellas who are claiming infertility were either totaly infertile or borderline low to begin with

if your very worried about it, go and get your sperm tested

mot  imsultimg you. I thought I had a kid to.. Turms out she slept with her old boyfriemd.. Mot sayimg amythimg just sayimg you meber kmow. Camt trust ebem the most trustworthy womem. Rly cam you trust amyome. We all lie ebem a little bit

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2011, 11:48:52 AM »
Why do you want kids? ???

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2011, 11:51:26 AM »
Why do you want kids? ???

haha ya. I meber wamted kids. Still domt. But whem you habe ome you do emd up lobimg it alot.

L.L

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2011, 11:57:32 AM »
i know this old school , he is 50 sum and has  been on for than 20 years straight..guess what , he just got his 26 y.o girlfriend pregnant..yes, 26 y,o girl..homeboy at 50 y,o still tapping young pussy , he looks incredible.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2011, 12:03:16 PM »
"If everything is absurd, why do I write novels? Is it because of the money or perhaps the hot underage bitches?"

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2011, 12:06:19 PM »
Your mom is too old to get pregnant, but she says it tastes the same.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2011, 07:46:59 PM »
  I did ped after I had kids...so I have no clue...

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2011, 07:55:54 PM »
Which is why GH15 makes a good point in that there is always an agenda trying to be pushed.

Government against AAS? Surprise, because it causes people to become bigger, stronger, faster.

These two documentaries are a great eye opener.
This is very close to ultimate reality about this fuss about aas etc.estogens in the food BPA..aas is the only way to beat it as strange as it seems imo

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2011, 08:00:39 PM »

When it comes to exogenous testosterone, low doses make you sterile, high doses do the opposite. Once you hit a gram or test or more, you become fertile again.

(serious)
l

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2011, 08:14:22 PM »
flintstones, I never heard this before...

Can you elaborate or give detail as to why this is?

I haven't drawn a conclusion on this topic yet, but interested to learn more.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2011, 09:59:17 PM »
Ask Slinpimp  ;D

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2011, 12:34:14 AM »
Ask Slinpimp  ;D

hahaha, well he was on hcg too, and i bet he was cumming inside her.  I'm not on hcg and I'm a pullout master, good to go!!! ;D ;D ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2011, 12:36:06 AM »
asking flinstins to elaborate, you think his nose can grow any longer? I doubt it but the kid has heart

i dont know why people associate sperm production rates with aas, sperm production =/= testosterone production, not the same things, hcg makes balls bigger but hmv is what makes u more fertile not hcg, even though hcg will make the balls bigger

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2011, 01:54:54 AM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2011, 09:20:26 AM »
flintstones, I never heard this before...

Can you elaborate or give detail as to why this is?

I haven't drawn a conclusion on this topic yet, but interested to learn more.

Dave Palumbo-
"the theory is that the steroli cells in the testicles have to bath in testosterone to produce fertile sperm , when you inject for example 250 mg per week , and your HPTA shuts down , by the time the test get in your blood its very diluted that the concentrations passing through the testicles are very negligible , but when you inject high dosages , the amount increase and spermatogenesis is once again triggered , which is one reason that explains the pregnancy while on especially during heavy duty cycles."

l

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2011, 12:21:14 PM »
On and off for more than 10 years and have had 3 kids in that time. On top of it all the last 2 only took 1 shot to get my girl pregnant.