Author Topic: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics  (Read 149042 times)

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
Re: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics
« Reply #225 on: September 01, 2012, 09:23:05 AM »
What's funny is they dismissed Ronnie as a credible source , called him an idiot , not the brightest guy , etc , etc, etc now they need him to be right and look like hypocrite fanboys in the process  ;D

aken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.

Take a note Neo this isn't taken out of context or tampered with try it sometime  :D

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

There you have it , Ronnie Coleman says he has a better back , Ronnie says Dorian would kick his ass  ;)

I don't see what Ronnie's words have to do with anything. You are a fool.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #226 on: September 01, 2012, 09:24:29 AM »

Appreciating classical proportions is natural, what you appreciate isn't natural. Hope this helps.

There isn't a strict judging criteria, based on what gets rewarded Ronnie would dominate any version of Yates, regardless of superior conditioning on Yates part, he lacks too much detail and when in comparison to Ronnie, who carries far more lean mass than him, his conditioning becomes a non factor, becasue Ronnies was good enough.

Okay pumpster , you're the fucking idiot who just claimed Flex Wheeler was overrated , what the fuck do you know?  ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #227 on: September 01, 2012, 09:25:00 AM »
I can't hardly remember 1994,  yet some people can remember how hard and muscular certain guys in thongs were. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #228 on: September 01, 2012, 10:29:42 AM »
ND is being a dipshit about this on purpose. He tries (and fails) at justifying it in very creative ways.

1. Yes, in 1999 when asked Ronnie said Dorian would win.  Now a days ask Ronnie that same question looking back and you'll get a different answer.  But ND clings onto his 1999 words like Palin to her guns...  Bottom line is Ronnie got bigger (better in 01 AC) so of course if you brought a better package your opinion will change.

ND will argue Ronnie said 98 was his best package and he barely beat Flex.  Funny thing is show me one score card from when Dorian was Mr. O. 92-97. In addition, I point out that 8x Mr. O Haney was better than Yates. Yates, never beat Haney. ND goes into his "what ifs". stating Haney would have lost to Yates in 93....Based on what?  Are you saying Haney genetically couldn't have gotten bigger and better at age 31? Haney had he kept going had the frame to hold 260lbs and still have a small waist.  He came in rock hard and stated as ND had said, he'd just learned how to peak.  Haney own Yates and only in NDs fantasies and wishfull thinking can Yates beat Haney.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: September 01, 2012, 10:42:39 AM »
ND is being a dipshit about this on purpose. He tries (and fails) at justifying it in very creative ways.

1. Yes, in 1999 when asked Ronnie said Dorian would win.  Now a days ask Ronnie that same question looking back and you'll get a different answer.  But ND clings onto his 1999 words like Palin to her guns...  Bottom line is Ronnie got bigger (better in 01 AC) so of course if you brought a better package your opinion will change.

ND will argue Ronnie said 98 was his best package and he barely beat Flex.  Funny thing is show me one score card from when Dorian was Mr. O. 92-97. In addition, I point out that 8x Mr. O Haney was better than Yates. Yates, never beat Haney. ND goes into his "what ifs". stating Haney would have lost to Yates in 93....Based on what?  Are you saying Haney genetically couldn't have gotten bigger and better at age 31? Haney had he kept going had the frame to hold 260lbs and still have a small waist.  He came in rock hard and stated as ND had said, he'd just learned how to peak.  Haney own Yates and only in NDs fantasies and wishfull thinking can Yates beat Haney.

hurts that Ronnie feels Dorian was better doesn't it?  ;D and FYI the interview with Special Ed was from 2007 on his radio show after he retried  ;)

Ronnie 2001 ASC is just like 1998 oh wait without the bitch-tits

Know I said Haney was better than Yates although Dorian did beat him in the muscularity round. I watched the 1991 Mr Olympia and during the end when he was giving his victory speech he said he just learned how to peak and that he hinted at a return in 1992 , you do the math on why he didn't return  ;)

like Lenda Murray said about Yates in 1991 he's like Haney with legs  :D Haney would have never beaten Dorian 1993 , Dorian issued an open challenge to Haney in Flex magazine for Lee to come and compete at the Atalanta Olympia in Haney's backyard , needless to say Haney didn't , you do the math on why

Haney beat Dorian who was competing in his first Olympia ( and only is third pro show )  at 239lbs , Haney was 250 and in the shape of his life and lost the muscularity round , Dorian by 1993 was 257lbs and would trample Haney

Haney wouldn't have made it past 1993 Flex nevermind Dorian

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #230 on: September 01, 2012, 10:47:00 AM »
hurts that Ronnie feels Dorian was better doesn't it?  ;D and FYI the interview with Special Ed was from 2007 on his radio show after he retried  ;)

Ronnie 2001 ASC is just like 1998 oh wait without the bitch-tits

Know I said Haney was better than Yates although Dorian did beat him in the muscularity round. I watched the 1991 Mr Olympia and during the end when he was giving his victory speech he said he just learned how to peak and that he hinted at a return in 1992 , you do the math on why he didn't return  ;)

like Lenda Murray said about Yates in 1991 he's like Haney with legs  :D Haney would have never beaten Dorian 1993 , Dorian issued an open challenge to Haney in Flex magazine for Lee to come and compete at the Atalanta Olympia in Haney's backyard , needless to say Haney didn't , you do the math on why

Haney beat Dorian who was competing in his first Olympia ( and only is third pro show )  at 239lbs , Haney was 250 and in the shape of his life and lost the muscularity round , Dorian by 1993 was 257lbs and would trample Haney

Haney wouldn't have made it past 1993 Flex nevermind Dorian
The reason he didn't is because Dorian was a drug monster and Haney didn't want to take it to that...That is the only reason. Haney had the genetics to continue to destroy Yates. You act as if Haney would have never improved...You're wrong.  But I'm done...you already threw in the white towel when you said Haney was better than Yates, that's good enough for me.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #231 on: September 01, 2012, 10:48:22 AM »
I can't hardly remember 1994,  yet some people can remember how hard and muscular certain guys in thongs were. :-\
I can't remember yesterday

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #232 on: September 01, 2012, 10:54:29 AM »
What's funny is they dismissed Ronnie as a credible source , called him an idiot , not the brightest guy , etc , etc, etc now they need him to be right and look like hypocrite fanboys in the process  ;D

aken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.

Take a note Neo this isn't taken out of context or tampered with try it sometime  :D

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

There you have it , Ronnie Coleman says he has a better back , Ronnie says Dorian would kick his ass  ;)

I just have one question:
According to you, who had a better back, Ronnie or Dorian?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #233 on: September 01, 2012, 10:56:32 AM »
BDB - Ronnie
RLS-Dorian

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #234 on: September 01, 2012, 02:53:23 PM »
These ones are not really rare or legendary but fuck, they need to be posted in every Ronnie Coleman thread. :D

BFTO 2002

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #235 on: September 01, 2012, 03:05:31 PM »
BFTO 1999
Smooth and soggy  :)

No homo

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: September 01, 2012, 03:06:27 PM »
The reason he didn't is because Dorian was a drug monster and Haney didn't want to take it to that...That is the only reason. Haney had the genetics to continue to destroy Yates. You act as if Haney would have never improved...You're wrong.  But I'm done...you already threw in the white towel when you said Haney was better than Yates, that's good enough for me.
don't shatter his delusion that bodybuilding is a sport of honor and super-hero characters and that drugs are just the finishing touch

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #237 on: September 01, 2012, 03:11:15 PM »
obsessed weirdos

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #238 on: September 01, 2012, 03:21:44 PM »
BFTO 2005

Mr Olympia 2005

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: September 01, 2012, 03:33:19 PM »

And you know what Haney was on how exactly? and what Dorian was on? Wiggs everyone had access to the same drugs

Haney at his career best still lost the muscularity round to an Dorian who wasn't at his best , this alone shows Dorian would have beat him soundly.

And yes Haney was better than Dorian and deserved to beat him.

ukjeff

« Reply #240 on: September 01, 2012, 03:36:51 PM »
haney was at his all time best in 91 to beat Dorian, he knew he couldnt do it again the following year with Yates gaining ground, retired at the right time. (He was 31 when he retired  :o)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: September 01, 2012, 03:47:50 PM »
I just have one question:
According to you, who had a better back, Ronnie or Dorian?

Dorian , he has everything Ronnie does and more.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: September 01, 2012, 03:50:04 PM »
haney was at his all time best in 91 to beat Dorian, he knew he couldnt do it again the following year with Yates gaining ground, retired at the right time. (He was 31 when he retired  :o)

True

I would have loved to see Haney return and battle it out with Dorian , I think if Haney showed up the way he did in 91 in 92 and Dorian showed up looking like he did in 92 he would have beaten Dorian again , by 1993 Haney would be stopped dead in his tracks

If Dorian never existed , Haney wouldn't beat Flex 93

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #243 on: September 01, 2012, 03:51:19 PM »
These ones are not really rare or legendary but fuck, they need to be posted in every Ronnie Coleman thread. :D

BFTO 2002

no bber past or prestent beats that.....
real talk
choice is an illusion

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #244 on: September 01, 2012, 03:51:43 PM »
dorian couldn't hold ronnie's jockstrap.
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: September 01, 2012, 03:52:51 PM »
dorian couldn't hold ronnie's jockstrap.

really? because he kicked the shit out of Ronnie for years  ;D

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #246 on: September 01, 2012, 03:57:37 PM »
BFTO 1999
Smooth and soggy  :)

No homo

:o

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #247 on: September 01, 2012, 04:00:12 PM »

That's the answer I was waiting from you. ;)

So you have no problem to give value to Coleman quotes when they turn to your avantage but when they contradict your points it's like they have never existed.

According to you, Dorian is better than Ronnie because Ronnie says that himself, that's why I quoted tour message. 8)
But when Ronnie claims his back is better than Dorian's his opinion become useless. ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: September 01, 2012, 04:00:38 PM »
no bber past or prestent beats that.....
real talk

Dorian at 283lbs shits all over this Coleman with ease

straight talk

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #249 on: September 01, 2012, 04:03:07 PM »
Dorian at 283lbs shits all over this Coleman with ease

straight talk

Now I know youre crazy...Coleman kills him. more separation and in better condition.  This was fro BFTO 03 and Coleman was high 290s.