Author Topic: Wtf happened to levrone  (Read 43523 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Wtf happened to levrone
« Reply #225 on: July 27, 2006, 11:25:53 PM »
if they lost their beer gut they would shrink everywhere else too

E

Huh??

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: July 27, 2006, 11:28:51 PM »
Earl, don't you get it? These are guys that just do manual labour. Old men! Guys in their 40s and 50s with huge forearms and shoulders. They don't juice, yet their muscle mass doesn't diminish to nearly the extent of Levrone's after decades!

In a way, Levrone does have the perfect build for bodybuilding. When you pack mass on a small weak frame it looks more exaggerated. The point I'm making is, all that mass is from steroids!

Arnold had a similar small bone structure, yet he didn't shrink down because he trained like an animal. He didn't take nearly as much steroids. Training was more of a factor in creating Arnold's physique.
"Shut the F up and train"

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #227 on: July 27, 2006, 11:32:16 PM »
Earl, don't you get it? These are guys that just do manual labour. Old men! Guys in their 40s and 50s with huge forearms and shoulders. They don't juice, yet their muscle mass doesn't diminish to nearly the extent of Levrone's after decades!

In a way, Levrone does have the perfect build for bodybuilding. When you pack mass on a small weak frame it looks more exaggerated. The point I'm making is, all that mass is from steroids!

Arnold had a similar small bone structure, yet he didn't shrink down because he trained like an animal. He didn't take nearly as much steroids. Training was more of a factor in creating Arnold's physique.

how do you know they don't workout, the ones I know do

arnold did shrink up even during his prime the pics have been posted

also kev did cardio to burn muscle but you keep telling yoruself it was all drugs and keep denying the fact that he is ripped in these pics

E
E

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: July 27, 2006, 11:33:00 PM »
how do you know they don't workout, the ones I know do

arnold did shrink up even during his prime the pics have been posted

also kev did cardio to burn muscle but you keep telling yoruself it was all drugs and keep denying the fact that he is ripped in these pics

E

epic state of denial  ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #229 on: July 27, 2006, 11:33:00 PM »
Huh??

you don't lose fat in one place without losing it in other areas unless you get lipo

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #230 on: July 27, 2006, 11:36:09 PM »
epic state of denial  ;D

ok arnold didn't shrink up

cardio doesn't burn muscle

and all guys who do manual labor have big massive muscles and wouldn't look smaller at all if they decided to cut their 25% bodyfat

you win ::)

E
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #231 on: July 27, 2006, 11:38:10 PM »
Levrone probably doesn't post here anymore, but I'm sure he has his reasons. anyway, Nobody says that you would keep the size Borrowed from the juices forever. Wait and see after Ronnie coleman retires, I'm sure getbiggers will give him a can of whoop ass

Yes, and that reason is the uber-schmoe named Earl1972. I would not want to post here either if I had a gay, muscle-worshipping stalker...........
HAHA, RON.....

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #232 on: July 27, 2006, 11:39:53 PM »
HAHAHA you decided to stalk me in this thread too under "gordiano" now haha i'm in your head and it's killing you inside ;D

E
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #233 on: July 27, 2006, 11:48:41 PM »

and all guys who do manual labor have big massive muscles and wouldn't look smaller at all if they decided to cut their 25% bodyfat

E

John Grimek, Steve Reeves, Clarence Ross never shrank even during world war 2

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #234 on: July 27, 2006, 11:49:19 PM »
Whilst our dearest Earl was quick to suggest he was not always here, upon finding this thread he has been furiously attempting to see off all haters.  What a guy.  Keep going partner!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #235 on: July 27, 2006, 11:50:47 PM »
John Grimek, Steve Reeves, Clarence Ross never shrank even during world war 2

proof that they didn't get food or train

steve reeves hardly looked big in clothes

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #236 on: July 27, 2006, 11:51:43 PM »
Whilst our dearest Earl was quick to suggest he was not always here, upon finding this thread he has been furiously attempting to see off all haters.  What a guy.  Keep going partner!

you say that like it offends you, i'm sorry sweetheart :'(

E
E

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: July 27, 2006, 11:54:14 PM »

E

Levrone has the mass of a small woman. You win   :)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #238 on: July 28, 2006, 12:02:11 AM »
ignore him my fellow Levroneite :D

he dunks cookies in tea lol ;D

E

And you dunk cock into your ass.......and then dunk it in your mouth...........
HAHA, RON.....

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #239 on: July 28, 2006, 12:06:20 AM »
And you dunk cock into your ass.......and then dunk it in your mouth...........

hahaha what are you going to reply to all my posts now?

you have some catching up to do, ribonucleic gimmick account has been stalking me for the last few days while you were on "hiatus" ::)

E
E

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #240 on: July 28, 2006, 01:06:32 AM »
If Levrone was a hyper responder to juice, he would also be a hyper responder to his own natural testosterone.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #241 on: July 28, 2006, 01:36:41 AM »

You're the one that don't get it. Go get a copy of Levrone's M3 and you'll see one of the hardest training bodybuilders in the business and one of the biggest eaters.
Z

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: July 28, 2006, 01:39:31 AM »
You're the one that don't get it. Go get a copy of Levrone's M3 and you'll see one of the hardest training bodybuilders in the business and one of the biggest eaters.

Yes, watch a video of him working out and this proves he is one of the hardest training bodybuilders.

BTW, it's "doesn't" get it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #243 on: July 28, 2006, 01:42:53 AM »
Yes, watch a video of him working out and this proves he is one of the hardest training bodybuilders.

BTW, it's "doesn't" get it.

Yes it does. He trained very hard, one of the strongest lifters in bodybuilding, and he eat more than most, incredible amounts of food. How can you then say it's all drugs when it clearly isnt? Why would he then train as hard? Or eat those massive amounts of food?
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #244 on: July 28, 2006, 01:44:27 AM »
Here's Levrone's current diet:

"baked chicken, vegetables, some salad with tuna, and drink lots of water"

Now that's way, way different than was he used to eat when he was a professional bodybuilder, he used to be one of the biggest eaters around. Of course that makes a huge difference.
Z

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: July 28, 2006, 01:44:53 AM »
Because you say so?  ::)

You're just dumb.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: July 28, 2006, 01:46:04 AM »
Here's Levrone's current diet:

"baked chicken, vegetables, some salad with tuna, and drink lots of water"

Now that's way, way different than was he used to eat when he was a professional bodybuilder, he used to be one of the biggest eaters around. Of course that makes a huge difference.

Listen you fooking Jerry's kid, when he was juicing he had to eat more to maintain all that fake mass. You're a dumbass that speaks up about shit you don't know about.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: July 28, 2006, 01:47:46 AM »
I bet your stubby little penis got woody as you were typing this shit. hahahaha

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #248 on: July 28, 2006, 01:49:26 AM »
Listen you fooking Jerry's kid, when he was juicing he had to eat more to maintain all that fake mass. You're a dumbass that speaks up about shit you don't know about.

Look, this isn't rocket science, to have that kind of mass he needed training, food and gear, like everybody else in the pro circuit, when he stopped - he stopped with it all, not just gear. That's what you fools can't seem to understand. You can't just single out steroids as the reason he got smaller when it clearly, clearly, was a combination of everything it takes, not just for him, but for every pro out there.

Z

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: July 28, 2006, 01:50:22 AM »
Look, this isn't rocket science, to have that kind of mass he needed training, food and gear, like everybody else in the pro circuit, when he stopped - he stopped with it all, not just gear. That's what you fools can't seem to understand. You can't just single out steroids as the reason he got smaller when it clearly, clearly, was a combination of everything it takes, not just for him, but for every pro out there.

hahaha Bluto has it figured out. You're my nutsack man!