Author Topic: Wtf happened to levrone  (Read 43526 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Wtf happened to levrone
« Reply #250 on: July 28, 2006, 01:52:08 AM »
Kevin on his off-season training these days, compare that to the massive training he did in the video M3:

"I just run a lot, and my goal is to run a six-minute mile."

"I mostly do cardio and extremely high reps and circuit training. And I eat clean; I always eat clean. My main thing is conditioning."

Z

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #251 on: July 28, 2006, 01:58:49 AM »
WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAA. You would think one of the best former PRO bb's would stay in better shape. Being sponsered by a nutrition company and having some of the CLAIMED BEST GENETICS EVER MANNN

He doesn't compete anymore, so why on Earth would he need to be carrying close to 300 lbs of muscle on his frame? I don't see why downsizing his physique make him unworthy of being sponsored by a supplement company. Short of winning the Olympia (and he placed 2nd on four occasions), he's accomplished everything there is to accomplish in bodybuilding. No one stays super-massive forever.....NO ONE!

Hopefully, Kevin Levrone will be alive, well, and healthy, for many years to come, instead of croaking in his mid-40s (like far too many bodybuilders as of late).

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #252 on: July 28, 2006, 04:47:26 AM »
There's no hope for you, dude. Just keep posing in your bathroom mirror fresh off a work out and dare to dream.

Let me ask you, who has awesome natural genetics? Give me some names. I want to try to make sense of your bullshit.
Agreed. How the hell can people say shit like that about a guy who had a stellar career and is a former Arnold Classic champion? Blows my mind away.

bigscott

• Getbig I
« Reply #253 on: July 28, 2006, 04:54:32 AM »
Tiger Wood's......315 bencfellah ?     tell me another story fella

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #254 on: July 28, 2006, 05:57:27 AM »
Tiger Wood's......315 bencfellah ?     tell me another story fella

I was watching some british open and he looked a bit thicker than he used to be.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #255 on: July 28, 2006, 06:10:41 AM »
Quote from: Bluto on Today at 04:49:26 AM
Look, this isn't rocket science, to have that kind of mass he needed training, food and gear, like everybody else in the pro circuit, when he stopped - he stopped with it all, not just gear. That's what you fools can't seem to understand. You can't just single out steroids as the reason he got smaller when it clearly, clearly, was a combination of everything it takes, not just for him, but for every pro out there.

The attention-starved "Bluto" likes to throw in some "serious" content once in a while just to show us he can do it. Meanwhile, no one's listening. hhaahahahaha

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #256 on: July 28, 2006, 06:40:22 AM »
The attention-starved "Bluto" likes to throw in some "serious" content once in a while just to show us he can do it. Meanwhile, no one's listening. hhaahahahaha

It's the other way around.
Z

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #257 on: July 28, 2006, 06:50:45 AM »
The attention-starved empty-head once again with very little to contribute. ;D

Look, this isn't rocket science
Thanks for setting us straight with your insights..go back to Stallone ball-worship..hahahaha

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #258 on: July 28, 2006, 06:52:23 AM »
The attention-starved empty-head once again with very little to contribute. ;D

Do you disagree with my views in this thread? If so let's hear about it.
Z

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #259 on: July 28, 2006, 07:40:20 AM »
Here's Levrone's current diet:

"baked chicken, vegetables, some salad with tuna, and drink lots of water"

Now that's way, way different than was he used to eat when he was a professional bodybuilder, he used to be one of the biggest eaters around. Of course that makes a huge difference.

Thats probably more than I eat actually...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: July 28, 2006, 07:43:15 AM »
He doesn't compete anymore, so why on Earth would he need to be carrying close to 300 lbs of muscle on his frame? I don't see why downsizing his physique make him unworthy of being sponsored by a supplement company. Short of winning the Olympia (and he placed 2nd on four occasions), he's accomplished everything there is to accomplish in bodybuilding. No one stays super-massive forever.....NO ONE!

Hopefully, Kevin Levrone will be alive, well, and healthy, for many years to come, instead of croaking in his mid-40s (like far too many bodybuilders as of late).

Nobodys asking him to carry 300 lbs.  He can`t even carry 180 lbs anymore.

hahhahha That is whats funny.  There are plenty of non-training people out there that currently DWARF Levrone.

If Levrone came on here and blotted out the face and posted that golf pic, you guys would be like, "DO YOU EVEN WORKOUT" "HAHHAH GO PLAY SOME GOLF homo".

hahhahahahahhah

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #261 on: July 28, 2006, 07:43:45 AM »

Compared to what Levrone used to eat it's nothing. He had 2 people preparing his food for hours each day.
Everybody knows food play a huge roll in bodybuilding. Take those 9libs of red meat away from Serge and how do you think he would've looked?
Z

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: July 28, 2006, 07:50:04 AM »
Compared to what Levrone used to eat it's nothing. He had 2 people preparing his food for hours each day.
Everybody knows food play a huge roll in bodybuilding. Take those 9libs of red meat away from Serge and how do you think he would've looked?

hahahah Swedish Viking looks better than you do and Levrone, and he eat Raw Beef and a piece of fruit and some butter. hahhahah

Swedish Viking:
guess I'll just start by going over what I'm doing now and why I am doing it.  Right now, my average day looks something like this:

Meal 1: 1/4lb raw butter or 6-7 raw egg yolks(I have been experimenting with just yolks lately)

Meal 2: A piece of organic fruit or two, or maybe three or four.

Meal 3:  1-2lbs grass fed raw bison-organs, bone marrow, or muscle meat.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #263 on: July 28, 2006, 07:51:24 AM »
I have him placing way better than you in Mr Getbig, so yes I've seen his photos.
Z

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: July 28, 2006, 07:52:02 AM »
I have him placing way better than you in Mr Getbig.

He eats less than Levrone and looks way better than him....hahhah I love it.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #265 on: July 28, 2006, 07:53:56 AM »
Nobodys asking him to carry 300 lbs.  He can`t even carry 180 lbs anymore.

hahhahha That is whats funny.  There are plenty of non-training people out there that currently DWARF Levrone.

If Levrone came on here and blotted out the face and posted that golf pic, you guys would be like, "DO YOU EVEN WORKOUT" "HAHHAH GO PLAY SOME GOLF homo".

hahhahahahahhah

What part of "Kevin Levrone is retired!" aren't you comprehending? He's moved on to other things in his life. So what if he doesn't carry the mass he once did. BIG DEAL!!! He's lost more muscle than most people on this board could ever hope to have (even if they took all the roids on God's green earth).

Levrone's built is very muscular, compared to the average man. He's "small", because you're comparing him to his competiton physique. "

Kevin no longer competes; therefore, he doesn't need that size anymore. Plus, we all know that whenever he felt the urge, he could get most (if not all) of that mass back. So, your "He can't even carry 180 anymore"? take makes absolutely no sense.

When you win Night of Champions, two Arnold Classic titles, and place second in four Mr. Olympias, you (as well as some of the other detractors) can talk smack about Levrone, without sounding silly.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #266 on: July 28, 2006, 07:55:37 AM »
I don't see Adonis point, he lost me.  :-\
Z

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: July 28, 2006, 08:09:27 AM »
What part of "Kevin Levrone is retired!" aren't you comprehending? He's moved on to other things in his life. So what if he doesn't carry the mass he once did. BIG DEAL!!! He's lost more muscle than most people on this board could ever hope to have (even if they took all the roids on God's green earth).

Levrone's built is very muscular, compared to the average man. He's "small", because you're comparing him to his competiton physique. "

Kevin no longer competes; therefore, he doesn't need that size anymore. Plus, we all know that whenever he felt the urge, he could get most (if not all) of that mass back. So, your "He can't even carry 180 anymore"? take makes absolutely no sense.

When you win Night of Champions, two Arnold Classic titles, and place second in four Mr. Olympias, you (as well as some of the other detractors) can talk smack about Levrone, without sounding silly.

I`m comparing him to the local members of the YMCA.  A lot of them are way more muscular. hahaha

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #268 on: July 28, 2006, 08:20:17 AM »
I`m comparing him to the local members of the YMCA.  A lot of them are way more muscular. hahaha

Yet, none of them have accomplished what Levrone has.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #269 on: July 28, 2006, 12:30:46 PM »

haha you're so full of shit, one day you claim you eat mcdonald's all week and now today you barely eat a piece of lettuce lol ::)

E
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: July 28, 2006, 12:32:27 PM »
haha you're so full of shit, one day you claim you eat mcdonald's all week and now today you barely eat a piece of lettuce lol ::)

E

In the winter time I do.

I eat around 1300-1900 calories right now.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #271 on: July 28, 2006, 12:33:25 PM »
In the winter time I do.

I eat around 1300-1900 calories right now.

oh it's different when you do it ::)

levrone would never eat less to lose weight, he would just go off the drugs ::)

E
E

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #272 on: July 28, 2006, 12:33:34 PM »

E
Adonis has absolutely insane willpower you fuckin.g f.agggggggggooottttt Earl.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #273 on: July 28, 2006, 12:37:20 PM »
Adonis has absolutely insane willpower you fuckin.g f.agggggggggooottttt Earl.

haha in comes adonis' favorite yes man you cumguzzler ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #274 on: July 28, 2006, 12:41:42 PM »
The point is: Levrone looks small even compared to the average man who doesn't train, juice, or eat.

I think he looks bigger than you :(

also the average man doesn't have single digit bodyfat, making you look small in clothes

E
E