Author Topic: David Henry says he dislikes this board becuase of all the disrespect  (Read 20263 times)

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: David Henry says he dislikes this board becuase of all the disrespect
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2006, 06:25:58 PM »
AMAZING , HERE DAVID IS TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING IN A SPORT THAT TOTALY RELIES ON THE CRTIQUE AND OPINIONS OF OTHERS, AND YET HE GETS UPSET IF HE IS CRITQUED BY OTHERS WHO ALSO HAVE FORMED THEIR OWN OPINIONS ON HIS PHISIQUE.

DUDE GET USED TO IT , SOME WILL LIKE YOU , SOME WILL NOT,THAT IS THE PRICE YOU PAY IN THIS SPORT ,ESPECIALY WITH A UP AND COMING PROFILE LIKE YOURS.

HOPE YOU DONT THINK LIKE THIS WHEN A JUDGE DOES NOT LIKE YOUR LOOK, FOR IF SO YOUR TIME WILL BE SHORT!!

HRDCOR

FreakFactor

• Getbig I
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2006, 06:40:21 PM »
This board is like a sewer. David Henry probably has better things to do than to wade through the piles of shit spewed out by the frequent posters on this board.

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2006, 06:41:38 PM »
I think we should CRITIQUE an athlete'e physique all we want to, but we shouldn't simply blurt out the first insults that come to mind. ESPECIALLY when it's relating to their life personally..  

These BB's dont make enough money to have to endure personal attacks..  We should re-read  what we type the NEXT MORNING, before we post it. And possibly re-phrase statements that are especially inflammatory. Because they will only create an escalation of more inflammatory comments.

I myself have been embarrassed about drafts I typed when I read them with a clear head the next day...

Now FUCK OFF !!!

body88

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2006, 06:41:46 PM »
uummm top 5 in the world? absolutley not.
ronnie, jay, badell, dexter, lee, victor, gunter, markhus, branch, melvin.....the list goes on....
Awsome logic
so youre saying Lee is top 5 in the world yet Henrey just took second to him which many thought he should have won. Hence being comparable to one of the top 5 in the world
Melvin is soft and henrey if judged fairly beats him every time. As for Ruhl lol he isntt a bodybuilder in the sense of its true meaning he is a gaint blob of muscle with no shape

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2006, 06:42:20 PM »
Dave Henry gives back to the children:

www.smackdaddymusic.com/mo.htm

body88

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2006, 06:42:53 PM »
AMAZING , HERE DAVID IS TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING IN A SPORT THAT TOTALY RELIES ON THE CRTIQUE AND OPINIONS OF OTHERS, AND YET HE GETS UPSET IF HE IS CRITQUED BY OTHERS WHO ALSO HAVE FORMED THEIR OWN OPINIONS ON HIS PHISIQUE.
DUDE GET USED TO IT , SOME WILL LIKE YOU , SOME WILL NOT,THAT IS THE PRICE YOU PAY IN THIS SPORT ,ESPECIALY WITH A UP AND COMING PROFILE LIKE YOURS.
HOPE YOU DONT THINK LIKE THIS WHEN A JUDGE DOES NOT LIKE YOUR LOOK, FOR IF SO YOUR TIME WILL BE SHORT!!
HRDCOR
This coming from the guy who is all over any thread where anyone says anything negative about lee

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2006, 06:59:05 PM »
I like Getbig cause we can say whatever the fuck we want. Well it just seems like that compared to other nazi bbing boards.
exactly.   On What other internet board can you say that Dorian was an overrated pile of goo! ;D
and they say people with over 2000 posts are negative. hmph.. ;)
Flower Boy Ran Away

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2006, 06:59:45 PM »
some are jealous of you DH, some dont give a shit, some in an odd way show respect by flaming you...congratulations on being a top tier bodybuilder DH

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2006, 07:05:31 PM »
This coming from the guy who is all over any thread where anyone says anything negative about lee

hardcore would tear you up on stage brotha....

i dont think you know who he is. haha
d[-_-]b actin all cool

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2006, 07:07:28 PM »
their nobody just like me Im a Fan....their stars are yellow just like mine if its not blue then you really need to be paying compliments to these pros and those in the industry.

Wow. 

You've obviously mistaken us for Muscle Mayhem.  ::)

See, on this board, we tell the truth. If we give someone props, they know it's genuine.  But if they do or say something st00pid, we're gonna call them out on it, blue stars or not.

Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2006, 07:10:13 PM »
Wow. 
You've obviously mistaken us for Muscle Mayhem.  ::)
See, on this board, we tell the truth. If we give someone props, they know it's genuine.  But if they do or say something st00pid, we're gonna call them out on it, blue stars or not.
Hope this helps.

joanna thomas is fucking hot.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2006, 07:13:03 PM »
Too many pro's particularly just don't get it, they don't get that there are people everywhere who will say stupid shit for attention.  Once you realise this and you don't take it seriously it means nothing.  Its not like LP, Shawn Ray or any of the guys here who have got over the initial reaction have exploded with how bad the hate is here or anything.  They realise that the internet is a lot of people playing out roles and behaviour that doesn't fly in real life.

Kamali, for instance could not handle it one bit, people would say something polite but perhaps mildly critical and the guy would just react straight away.

If you want your ego stroked go somewhere else.. you'll have to wade through some shit here but you'll never get people not giving you props when you don't deserve it.  People ignore positive comments here because they are virtually a given.  Every pro onstage looks phenomenal compared to the majority, but we're here to talk about the top level of competition.

Its strange really because on stage in your underwear is virtually the most vulnerable situation you could ever put yourself in.  How some troll on the internet could possibly ruin your day is beyond me.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2006, 07:13:45 PM »
joanna thomas is fucking hot.

Vince looked good at this show. I think he's gonna turn pro soon.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2006, 07:18:25 PM »
Vince looked good at this show. I think he's gonna turn pro soon.  ;D

I think Chris Cook looked AWESOME in his recent guest posing.  Also, Chad Nicholls is a MFing genius.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2006, 07:23:05 PM »

Posted by: body88  Posted on: Today at 06:42:53 PM 
Insert Quote 
Quote from: HRDCOR on Today at 06:25:58 PM
HRDCOR

No I respect other peoples opinions,  I will debate a piont if I think I have a logical resonable argument for the oppisite, but I certantly respect the fact some dont like lee,s look, I havent jumped on any one disagreeing with the Iron man results have I !!!
The Piont I was making ,is if you go into a very public domain and strive to be a star in this sport , be very prepared to have the shit bashed out of you,because this sport is based solely on opinions !!!!
What I do disagree with is people getting all personal and disrespectfull to individuals, one can easily have there say and piont of veiw with out taking it to the gutter, but unfortantly that will never be stoped so one has to be prepared for that , a david !!!

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2006, 07:26:20 PM »

I think kenny jones is one of the greatest bodybuilders in the world.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2006, 07:31:56 PM »
praise jesus like 6 moms

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2006, 07:32:34 PM »

I don't really know what you are smoking but I hope it makes you feel good because your judgement is way off.

Check out all the threads on LP winning, HRDCOR has barely posted in any.

body88

« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2006, 08:30:48 PM »
Posted by: body88  Posted on: Today at 06:42:53 PM 
Insert Quote 
Quote from: HRDCOR on Today at 06:25:58 PM

HRDCOR
No I respect other peoples opinions,  I will debate a piont if I think I have a logical resonable argument for the oppisite, but I certantly respect the fact some dont like lee,s look, I havent jumped on any one disagreeing with the Iron man results have I !!!
The Piont I was making ,is if you go into a very public domain and strive to be a star in this sport , be very prepared to have the shit bashed out of you,because this sport is based solely on opinions !!!!
What I do disagree with is people getting all personal and disrespectfull to individuals, one can easily have there say and piont of veiw with out taking it to the gutter, but unfortantly that will never be stoped so one has to be prepared for that , a david !!!

fair enough... Agreed the pointless shots are stupid

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2006, 08:31:37 PM »
who cares what dave says.. he is a little strumph!
just push some weight!

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2006, 10:00:33 PM »
I love it here! ;D

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2006, 10:39:30 PM »
Wonder why ....?? ;D ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2006, 10:45:22 PM »
lee priest aint no top 5.  his arms are numero uno but the rest of his package he will not be top 5 although he is my favorite BB along with gunter.

this is the internet, and this is bodybuilding.  the combination of the two is not gona be some respectful medium for polite debate.  if it were like that, it would be boring as hell. 

flame on
Valhalla awaits.

Big Lee

• Getbig II
  • Roadhouse was a great movie.
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2006, 10:59:09 PM »
Where did the Joanna Thomas threads go?  Did they overload the server. Someone bring back Joanna.

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2006, 12:14:44 AM »
This board is like a sewer. David Henry probably has better things to do than to wade through the piles of shit spewed out by the frequent posters on this board.

DH obviously reads the board in order to know he doesn't like it ;)
Team Efferding