Author Topic: Ass of Peace for New Year  (Read 21728 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Ass of Peace for New Year
« Reply #175 on: February 19, 2024, 12:52:01 AM »
Which country?

Let's info is privy to only a select few here on this site 😉

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #176 on: February 19, 2024, 03:45:18 AM »
Let's info is privy to only a select few here on this site 😉

And InterPol
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #177 on: February 19, 2024, 04:41:39 AM »
And InterPol

lulz

i legit laughed out loud to that troll

p.s. weight is a buck 65 and my waist is 29.5 inches

last summer my wasit was 29.5 inches but i only wieghed 152

so... 13 lean pounds gained BITCH :-* :-* :-*

and by the by i'll probably add another 3-5 pounds while my wasit shrinks to 28-28.5

FUCK YEAH

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #178 on: February 19, 2024, 08:11:28 AM »
"Jane" has a lifetime 0% success rate in "meeting up" with getbiggers in her world travels to the UK, Arizona, and and various other places "she" claims to have residences in or travels to, other than Walter and his other gimmick Les Grossman.

Furthermore, rich people don't own multiple residences in multiple cities [let alone COUNTRIES]. That's literally a delusional broke person's fantasy about rich people.

I know a married couple in my town that has a net worth of about $2.2M. They own a house [$800K], a cottage [$700K], and a small/mid-size apartment building [$700K].

They generate an income of about $60K per year on the apartment building, and with the husband's pension, have an income just north of $100K. That's pretty good for not having to do much work [they have good tenants], but they are very frugal. I know another married couple with a net worth closer to $3M. Same breakdown: house/cottage...but they own a small store. They are also extremely frugal.

Even millionaires in the $1-3M range are frugal. If they owned houses in multiple countries, they'd be broke carrying all those mortgages.

Mostly only billionaires [or double/triple digit millionaires] live like Jane claims to. Again, Jane's talk of her own wealth is that of how a broke person thinks a rich person lives.

Let's say you bought 8x $125K rentals [3-bedroom / 1-bathroom] in my city in 2012 for $1M:
Rent at the time would have been about $1,250/month = $10K monthly = $120K/year income.

After paying taxes, you're left with $84K = $7K/month, and that doesn't include property tax, consumption tax, etc.

Meaning, you could have a net worth of $1M in owned assets, and still only be generating $5-6K monthly after taxes.

Not to say that isn't comfortable - but my point is: that's why The Squadfather claimed to be some massive and successful beast and turned out to be some fat-ass living with family in a trailer near St. Louis.

If Jane could prove 10% of what she did, she would have done it already. Cellphone cameras are ubiquitous. It isn't hard to prove your lifts. Oh - and her 4.33s 40-yard dash. 🤣 😂 OH WAIT:

https://fb.watch/pP4cCn1fcZ/

LOL!!!!
Right...Briana Williams might have something to say about that.

But anyway, my point is:

Even people who have a million / couple million, and are living off their cash, are generally still stretching their budgets.

I put my house on a line of credit so I could pay it off fast. I also buy gift cards from people [$175 for a $250 gift card or prepaid card = 30% savings]. I buy food in bulk, etc, and my costs are literally $1,250 CAD  monthly.

Everything I own generates me income. Even IF Jane owns multiple houses - what a dumbass! $1M can generate a MINIMUM of $50K per year, and THAT is what actual people with $1M to $5M do. They don't buy multiple houses in multiple countries.  ::) That's just a delusional view of wealthy people that poor people have.

Genius Jane has $2M in houses, which could be making her $100K per year, yet works as a nurse in Chicago for some reason.

LOL.

I've been comfortably living off my savings since 2016.

I'm perfectly fine with verifying $1M of my net worth to Ron or OneMoreRep. I don't feel the need to share it with losers like Walter Sobchak who literally said my actual LIFT VIDEOS were bullshit. Lmao...yeah, video evidence isn't evidence.  ::) What a dumb shit.

Anyway, Jane doesn't have any money, and will never prove any of it. And if she does have $2M in houses to lounge around in, "she" is a moron. LOL @ losing out on min. $100K annual income on houses she can't even possibly be at most of the time. Haha. Utter dumbass delusional view of rich people that poor people have.

Just like how she claimed a 4.33s 40-yard dash and 11.11s 100m sprint Only someone who DOESN'T RUN would make such a claim. As you need to at least know enough about a sport to *lie* about it. Jane wasn't even aware that the claim she made hasn't even been achieved yet by ANY woman. 🤣

Right.
Q

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: February 19, 2024, 11:23:04 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: February 19, 2024, 11:25:15 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: February 19, 2024, 11:26:14 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: February 19, 2024, 11:43:24 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #183 on: February 20, 2024, 11:13:33 AM »
Q

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: February 22, 2024, 01:52:16 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: February 22, 2024, 01:53:55 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: February 22, 2024, 01:55:11 PM »

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: February 22, 2024, 10:25:11 PM »
"Jane" has a lifetime 0% success rate in "meeting up" with getbiggers in her world travels to the UK, Arizona, and and various other places "she" claims to have residences in or travels to, other than Walter and his other gimmick Les Grossman.

Furthermore, rich people don't own multiple residences in multiple cities [let alone COUNTRIES]. That's literally a delusional broke person's fantasy about rich people.

I know a married couple in my town that has a net worth of about $2.2M. They own a house [$800K], a cottage [$700K], and a small/mid-size apartment building [$700K].

They generate an income of about $60K per year on the apartment building, and with the husband's pension, have an income just north of $100K. That's pretty good for not having to do much work [they have good tenants], but they are very frugal. I know another married couple with a net worth closer to $3M. Same breakdown: house/cottage...but they own a small store. They are also extremely frugal.

Even millionaires in the $1-3M range are frugal. If they owned houses in multiple countries, they'd be broke carrying all those mortgages.

Mostly only billionaires [or double/triple digit millionaires] live like Jane claims to. Again, Jane's talk of her own wealth is that of how a broke person thinks a rich person lives.

Let's say you bought 8x $125K rentals [3-bedroom / 1-bathroom] in my city in 2012 for $1M:
Rent at the time would have been about $1,250/month = $10K monthly = $120K/year income.

After paying taxes, you're left with $84K = $7K/month, and that doesn't include property tax, consumption tax, etc.

Meaning, you could have a net worth of $1M in owned assets, and still only be generating $5-6K monthly after taxes.

Not to say that isn't comfortable - but my point is: that's why The Squadfather claimed to be some massive and successful beast and turned out to be some fat-ass living with family in a trailer near St. Louis.

If Jane could prove 10% of what she did, she would have done it already. Cellphone cameras are ubiquitous. It isn't hard to prove your lifts. Oh - and her 4.33s 40-yard dash. 🤣 😂 OH WAIT:

LOL!!!!

But anyway, my point is:

Even people who have a million / couple million, and are living off their cash, are generally still stretching their budgets.

I put my house on a line of credit so I could pay it off fast. I also buy gift cards from people [$175 for a $250 gift card or prepaid card = 30% savings]. I buy food in bulk, etc, and my costs are literally $1,250 CAD  monthly.

Everything I own generates me income. Even IF Jane owns multiple houses - what a dumbass! $1M can generate a MINIMUM of $50K per year, and THAT is what actual people with $1M to $5M do. They don't buy multiple houses in multiple countries.  ::) That's just a delusional view of wealthy people that poor people have.

Genius Jane has $2M in houses, which could be making her $100K per year, yet works as a nurse in Chicago for some reason.

LOL.

I'm perfectly fine with verifying $1M of my net worth to Ron or OneMoreRep. I don't feel the need to share it with losers like Walter Sobchak who literally said my actual LIFT VIDEOS were bullshit. Lmao...yeah, video evidence isn't evidence.  ::) What a dumb shit.

Anyway, Jane doesn't have any money, and will never prove any of it. And if she does have $2M in houses to lounge around in, "she" is a moron. LOL @ losing out on min. $100K annual income on houses she can't even possibly be at most of the time. Haha. Utter dumbass delusional view of rich people that poor people have.

Just like how she claimed a 4.33s 40-yard dash and 11.11s 100m sprint Only someone who DOESN'T RUN would make such a claim. As you need to at least know enough about a sport to *lie* about it. Jane wasn't even aware that the claim she made hasn't even been achieved yet by ANY woman. 🤣

Wait??? Don’t you have at least 3 kids? I know that none of them live with you, so are t you giving each of their mothers $1,000 or so per month? Even if you only paid them $750 that would make support $2,250…
Or do you not provide? Because with multiple kids your monthly expense should t be under $5,000 on the low side.
If you are living off of your savings, I hope you’re factoring in inflation

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #188 on: February 24, 2024, 01:12:14 PM »

LOL!!!!

But anyway, my point is:

LOL.

Right
Q

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: February 27, 2024, 10:22:26 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: February 27, 2024, 10:23:00 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: February 27, 2024, 10:26:03 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #192 on: February 27, 2024, 11:41:31 AM »

LOL!!!!

But anyway, my point is:

LOL.

Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #193 on: February 27, 2024, 11:45:16 AM »

Royalty got a ban for repeatedly posting the same thing over & over again
in different threads - you may well be heading the same direction.  ::)

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: February 27, 2024, 02:07:48 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: February 27, 2024, 02:09:01 PM »

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #196 on: February 27, 2024, 02:09:39 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #197 on: February 27, 2024, 03:56:20 PM »
Royalty got a ban for repeatedly posting the same thing over & over again
in different threads - you may well be heading the same direction.  ::)
Too much airbrushing.
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #198 on: February 27, 2024, 04:20:55 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: February 29, 2024, 02:05:59 PM »