Author Topic: Richard Jones Looking Good.  (Read 82338 times)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: Richard Jones Looking Good.
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2006, 06:47:00 PM »
Are you serious,  if Dexter and David henry can why not Richard?

Croatch is just being realistic...he's right too ;)

David Henry hasn't placed in top five at the Olympia, and if you think Dexter's not on GH...well  ::) 

Look up the term "acromegaly" then take a good long look at Dexter's face...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ???
just not good enough

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2006, 06:48:51 PM »
in that first pic he looks grainy the same way dorian used to.

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2006, 06:52:41 PM »
David Henry hasn't placed in top five at the Olympia, and if you think Dexter's not on GH...well  ::)
Look up the term "acromegaly" then take a good long look at Dexter's face...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ???

well davids gettin better all the time so dont count him out. but i agree its hard to believe no gh for dex. but i doubt he uses that much i mean he dosent look like an abuser but i guess everyones different!

Snotroot

• Getbig II
  • Burn bitches !!
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2006, 06:55:38 PM »
No I'm not blind to  the GH factor, but I'm saying from how small they were and how big they are now, I think Richard and phil should be able to do the same, with wich I think are superior physiques.

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2006, 06:57:04 PM »
No I'm not blind to  the GH factor, but I'm saying from how small they were and how big they are now, I think Richard and phil should be able to do the same, with wich I think are superior physiques.

agreed

Snotroot

• Getbig II
  • Burn bitches !!
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2006, 07:08:35 PM »
both David Henry and Dexter started careers as bantams and seem to be successful. :-\

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2006, 07:10:26 PM »
well davids gettin better all the time so dont count him out. but i agree its hard to believe no gh for dex. but i doubt he uses that much i mean he dosent look like an abuser but i guess everyones different!
Yeah I agree.  I hope he does well too, and grows "smartly." ;D  I used to have hope for Victor Martinez, then he had to go and ruin his physique.  From the side, Jones' legs look good...but from the front? ???
just not good enough

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2006, 09:01:22 PM »
Face it, IFBB loves roid/gh gut.  Unless you have one of these, you're not touching top 3.  As much as I like Gustavo, I seem him work out and his gut is atrocious.  These guys are huge as well, but the guts are really something to marvel at.  Gustavo has one of the smaller waists amongst the heavy hitters too. 
N

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2006, 09:45:15 PM »
Hey GetBig peeps,
YES.....I am going to compete again SOON! I have been training extremely heavy with super strict form and doing more isolation movements but HEAVY! I cut down on my excercises and added a bit more to the ones I need most.
For example, I might do 10-12 sets of leg presses and just one-legged extensions mixing up my foot position. (Toes in, toes out, toes straight, etc....) Other days, I might just do dead lifts and close grip lat pulldowns and I'm out! I'm even doing lunges and specific glute excercises. I want that "tie-in" to be sick when I shed the BF%.
In addition to my training, I am working with a UFC fighter hired specifically for my stretching. His nickname is the "rubberband man". For those of you that know what PNF stands for, that's the system that we are using and it is expanding my muscle cell capacity through enlongating them. It's hard to explain and works well with track athletes and basketball players. I am doing Xtreme Martial Arts as well. Along with CQB shooting 5 days a week. My days are long and mental fatigue sets in. But I am having fun.
But when I get back on stage, you WON'T see a new 'Richard Jones', but an improved one. My waist has not gone up at all and my stomach is flat. My calories are high right now and EVERYTHING hurts on my body from all of the things I do on a weekly basis.
I can't believe you guys don't like the "Fro"...? I was gonna go with a Jackson 5. But what you see in the pics (which are old 2004) is only a Jackson 1. So, I guess my fans don't like the "Ben Wallace" look. LOL.... It's not like that now.
Here is a pic that was recently taken:
You know I luv ya all. No matter what is said. I'm gonna still do my thang!
Sincerely,
Richard Jones

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2006, 09:48:16 PM »
You the man RJ.  Can't wait to see you compete again. 

Hey, you wanna ref the Bob Chick vs. 240 Cage Match? Loser gets a 240 tattoo and a pro card. 

Oh, and I got my MBA degree in the mail.   The thing is like 11 inches by 14 inches. Huge.

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2006, 09:55:28 PM »
You the man RJ.  Can't wait to see you compete again. 
Hey, you wanna ref the Bob Chick vs. 240 Cage Match? Loser gets a 240 tattoo and a pro card. 
Oh, and I got my MBA degree in the mail.   The thing is like 11 inches by 14 inches. Huge.
Hey 240, congrats man on the MBA! I commend you for that achievment.
I'll ref the match, but the "240 Tattoo has to go on the loser's ass cheek to represent "da ass whoopin' ". Deal...? How much do refs get paid anyway? If there are rules, then find a new ref. I like to get down and dirty.
So, what does the winner get?
Sincerely,
Richard Jones

Bast175

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2006, 10:05:39 PM »
Looks like he's made out of wax in this picture.

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2006, 10:14:04 PM »
Good luck on your return to competition Richard.  I appreciate your positive attitude and your approach to improvement. 
P.S. Stay away from Kai Green and Rodney St. Cloud if you happen to see them.  They'll probably be approaching you with their "indecent proposal" offer.
Thanks Grundle! But NO "indecent proposal" offers. Gotta keep it clean.
But for you "Fro lovers" out there....what about this one? Likes or no likes?
Sincerely,
Richard Jones

Bast175

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2006, 10:21:23 PM »
Let the 'fro Grow.

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2006, 10:40:30 PM »
that's what the all look like in the start of their careers.  Next thing you know they're roasting whores in their cars in the dessert.

LMAO.......! But Naw, I don't think I'll be "burning any whores" in any car in the desert! Speaking of burning whores in the desert......

Can someone tell me if they let Titus out to compete in the Pro Ironman this weekend? Or Are my eyes playin' tricks on me. If so, what call out was he in and did they not allow him to tan cuz of a 23 hour lock down?

I don't know...you tell me.

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2006, 10:53:17 PM »
Looks like he's made out of wax in this picture.

Hey Bast175,
Yeah, I do look like I walked out of a Wax Museum, huh? It's the funny cream they apply and lights that make it look waxy! Look at this one....!

kaylos

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2006, 11:40:21 PM »
He's the new Shawn Ray (probably the most perfect  BBer in BBing story)
 8)

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2006, 12:20:41 AM »
Looking good, Rich.

But don't be hatin' on that white dude. He looks better than me, so in essence, ur putting shit on me!  ;)

As for Dex, he's definately on the gh. I was half shocked when I watched his titans DVD. He holds gis gut in well for pics, but u gotta see him relaxed and breathing to notice it.

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2006, 12:55:33 AM »
He's the new Shawn Ray (probably the most perfect  BBer in BBing story) 8)

Thanks Kaylos!

Shawn was in a class of his own. I am not in that class. He made his mark in history and in my early years, his physique was the one that gave me the inspiration as it did to many others around the world.

But as time has passed, I have been inspired by the likes of Dexter Jackson, Troy Alves, Lee Priest, Melvin Anthony, Darrem Charles, Mark Dugdale, Phil Heath, etc..... just to mention a few. They will all make their respective mark in history.

By the way, congrats to Lee Priest for winning the 2006 Pro Ironman. He looked awesome. I would also like to give 'mad props' to Dave Henry and mark Dugdale for displaying near perfect packages. Job well done fellas. Seeing them make their mark, gives me new inspiration and drive.

Carpe Diem!

Sincerely with respect,

Richard Jones

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2006, 12:59:34 AM »
so rich are you perhaps looking into a career in mma? ???

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2006, 01:05:39 AM »
Looking good, Rich.
But don't be hatin' on that white dude. He looks better than me, so in essence, ur putting shit on me!  ;)
As for Dex, he's definately on the gh. I was half shocked when I watched his titans DVD. He holds gis gut in well for pics, but u gotta see him relaxed and breathing to notice it.
Thanks Blaster.....but I don't "hate" on anyone. But dude looks like Titus.
I haven't seen Dexter's DVD and just minimal training footage. I really didn't pay much attention to his midsection. I just was amazed at how much muscle he has stuffed in that super tight skin. I'm a fan of Dex, so I might be a bit biased. But the guy has an amazing physique and I can't wait til I see him at the Arnold defending his title against the likes of Gustavo, Melvin, Lee, Victor, etc...... It will be a great show and tough line up.
The anticipation builds as the days count down to the Arnold. They're all champions in my book.
Best Wishes!
Sincerely,
Richard Jones

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2006, 01:09:43 AM »
Thanks Blaster.....but I don't "hate" on anyone. But dude looks like Titus.
I haven't seen Dexter's DVD and just minimal training footage. I really didn't pay much attention to his midsection. I just was amazed at how much muscle he has stuffed in that super tight skin. I'm a fan of Dex, so I might be a bit biased. But the guy has an amazing physique and I can't wait til I see him at the Arnold defending his title against the likes of Gustavo, Melvin, Lee, Victor, etc...... It will be a great show and tough line up.
The anticipation builds as the days count down to the Arnold. They're all champions in my book.
Best Wishes!
Sincerely,
Richard Jones

Hopefully it won't be long before we see u up there on stage with them!

I just showed ur pics to my girl and the first thing she said was u have a tiny waist. There's gotta be a way to put on a bit more mass without the gh. I know u probably can't say, but I'm willing to bet u don't touch the stuff.

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2006, 01:20:21 AM »
so rich are you perhaps looking into a career in mma? ???
No....I just enjoy doing it. On a weekly basis, I get twisted up by dudes half my size and I just keep coming back for more. That Gracie stuff ain't no joke. Then, I'm off to tactical CQB shooting and anti-terrorism scenarios with some good buddies of mine. We shoot shotguns as well, so that is more punishment (pistol grip) on my wrists. But I'll tell ya......this stuff is NOT easy. Everything on my body hurts everyday from the stuff I do. Today wasn't so bad because I only had tactical handgun training with the new Springfield XD-9. That's why I am able to type and respond to you guys. But tomorrow, I will train legs, get twisted up after that, them off to the range later on that night for some low light scenarios. Fun, fun, fun...... I do enjoy it though.
But no interest in fighting professionally. I'm light years behind those guys, but light years ahead of someone without experience. I've always loved martial arts.
Gotta get some rest. I have a "pain-filled" day tomorrow.
Tylenol PM and I'm OUT!
Sincerely,
Richard Jones

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2006, 01:28:24 AM »
Hopefully it won't be long before we see u up there on stage with them!
I just showed ur pics to my girl and the first thing she said was u have a tiny waist. There's gotta be a way to put on a bit more mass without the gh. I know u probably can't say, but I'm willing to bet u don't touch the stuff.

Blaster, to be completely honest......I don't! I've done extensive research and I made the executive decision to not do it. I may never get that "greater edge", but I have the same waist size as I had my first year in college in 1993. It has gotten me this far so......it's just my choice.

Ok.....I really do have to go. I'll see how my body feels tomorrow and I'll log back on and answer questions and so on. If I don't, then that means I'm soaking in a hot bath with an ice pack on my forehead! LOL....

Sincerely with honesty,

Richard Jones

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2006, 01:36:51 AM »
I can still pull off the vacuum.....! You'll see when I return!

R.J.