Author Topic: Genies  (Read 1068 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Genies
« on: September 02, 2008, 03:48:41 AM »
The infallible word of God, in the form of the koran states that genies (spirits with free will) exist.

"The Djinn are said to be creatures with free will, made from 'smokeless fire' by Allah in the same way humans were made of earth."

According to the koran (infallible word of God) Muhammad wasn't only sent as a prophet of mankind, but also these Djinn (Genies).

From Wikipedia:

Jinns: Similar to humanity, jinns have free will allowing them to follow any religion they choose to, such as Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, etc. The only difference is that they are made of smokeless fire and therefore are not visible to humans. There are more jinns than humans, in terms of population. Jinns have the power to fly and fit in to any space so they live in remote areas, mountains, seas, trees, and in the air, in their own communities. Similar to the humans, Jinns will also be judged on The Day of Judgement and will be sent to Jannat (heaven) or Jahannam (hell) according to the life they lead.

Fitting into "any space" is a physical impossibility.

Do the religious folk here, REALLY believe they exist (or their existence is feasible)? Let me just point something out: it is a FACT that there does not exist an entity with free will and intelligence made from 'smokeless fire'.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
Re: Genies
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 06:05:29 AM »
The infallible word of God, in the form of the koran

I stopped reading after your first eleven words.  Learn what actually is the Word of God before you make ignorant statements as quoted above.

It’s funny how people tend to act like they are all-knowing in something they don’t even believe in.

W

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 06:21:57 AM »
I stopped reading after your first eleven words.  Learn what actually is the Word of God before you make ignorant statements as quoted above.

It’s funny how people tend to act like they are all-knowing in something they don’t even believe in.

I was being sarcastic and whitty... ::)

Lighten up bro...

Muslims believe the koran IS the infallible word of God. I was using THEIR vantage point because it is THEIR holy book and ideology.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 08:16:56 AM »
I was being sarcastic and whitty... ::)

Lighten up bro...

Muslims believe the koran IS the infallible word of God. I was using THEIR vantage point because it is THEIR holy book and ideology.
Where do men get the ego?  Christians are the same way.  How do we know the text is the infallible word of God?  B/c some person decided it was.

To me, the "God's infallible word is on my side" premise is the ultimate hammer in debate.  Who can argue with God?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 09:10:08 AM »
Where do men get the ego?  Christians are the same way.  How do we know the text is the infallible word of God?  B/c some person decided it was.

To me, the "God's infallible word is on my side" premise is the ultimate hammer in debate.  Who can argue with God?

Men get their ego from the desire of control and power.

God has had more than enough time to come out and provide undeniable evidence of his existence in any of the Abrahamic forms. This thread highlights that the Koran is UNDENIABLY WRONG in its assertion that a entity created from smokeless fire, poses free will, practices religion and even gets judged by God on death.

The assertion of infallibility is a logical fallacy.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 10:18:59 AM »
Men get their ego from the desire of control and power.

God has had more than enough time to come out and provide undeniable evidence of his existence in any of the Abrahamic forms. This thread highlights that the Koran is UNDENIABLY WRONG in its assertion that a entity created from smokeless fire, poses free will, practices religion and even gets judged by God on death.

The assertion of infallibility is a logical fallacy.
I think of ego as a synonym for self.  It's the exaggerated sense of self that makes a man think he is speaking for God.

All religious supernatural claims are wrong.  There are no Djinn or angels or devils or gods.