Author Topic: Dispute Resolution - Fight Boss - Agreements - Refereed...  (Read 11524 times)

ismoseppo

Dispute Resolution - Fight Boss - Agreements - Refereed...
« on: March 22, 2014, 08:32:07 PM »
as you may have gathered myself and no one have an ongoing argument on here. I have offered no one the chance to deal with it in person in his hometown, i will incur the costs of going.  I know that although you are a mod, you would love to see 2 arguing getbiggers face off due to all the fake meetups that have passed by. I also know that you are the most trusted person on here. So here is my offer

No one picks a date in late june / early july and a place where we meet. I will send you, onemorerep one thousand dollars $1000.00 in advance of this date to guarantee i will show up. If i show up at the exact spot and time and prove it, you just simply pay me back my money, i trust you.  If i dont show lol you are free to give the one thousand dollars to any member, charity or whatever you wish to give it to. again, i trust you here.

too often people on here play big about meeting up. its time to step up for two of us. sure he's younger, bigger, in better shape. gosh i might get beat up. i stone cold guarantee i will come alone,...unless alex comes for the trip so if he brings friends well goody on him

by the way, before no one can chime in,.......yes josh has 1000 dollars to spare

anyways, onemorerep, lemme know

ismoseppo

Re: To Onemorerep--please read
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 08:33:52 PM »
hey people who dont like me might enjoy seeing me get my ass beat

but somehow i dont see that as the end result,...........ever

some of us actually back up our talk, over and over and over

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 08:35:30 PM »
holy fuck.

this is my greatest work ever.

fatpanda. epic pencil. growthnoob. the LEGENDARY disturbia/avesher.

welcome to the big time, sweettits.
b

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 08:35:44 PM »
240 is getbig's escrow guy

ismoseppo

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 08:36:46 PM »
holy fuck.

this is my greatest work ever.

fatpanda. epic pencil. growthnoob. the LEGENDARY disturbia/avesher.

welcome to the big time, sweettits.

no
its not your great work
ive put up 1000 dollars and you will not step up

tell me why you are scared of me---tell the board
there are no more excuses or saying how you will"smash my face"

its really time

ismoseppo

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 08:38:04 PM »
240 is getbig's escrow guy

i dont care who it is
and personally i dont care about the 1000

i just want him to once and for all back up his mouth
its how i work in real life and theres no reason why it shouldnt be the same here

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2014, 08:39:38 PM »
Yes, avesher has mellowed and is a calm well mannered gentleman these days.
P

ismoseppo

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2014, 08:42:15 PM »

its not about being calm--im totally fine.  no one, if you look at his posts cuts down people on here, their wives, girlfriends and kids (alexs). i have done some bad shit too. all i want is for him to once put his mouth on the line. its not rocket science, two assholes from this board.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2014, 08:44:34 PM »
no
its not your great work
ive put up 1000 dollars and you will not step up

there are no more excuses or saying how you will"smash my face"

its really time

oh my josh- you sound so angry! grrrr. I am quite frightened. to be truthful I am almost to the point of being apologetic to avoid any possible confrontation with a washed up 50 year old fat derelict who smells like an old theatre seat.

like fuck bro. you're an intimidating guy. take it easy on me. please. whatever you do don't fly 4000 miles to beat me up. lol hahahAha holy fuck awesome
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2014, 08:46:01 PM »
oh my josh- you sound so angry! grrrr. I am quite frightened. to be truthful I am almost to the point of being apologetic to avoid any possible confrontation with a washed up 50 year old fat derelict who smells like an old theatre seat.

like fuck bro. you're an intimidating guy. take it easy on me. please. whatever you do don't fly 4000 miles to beat me up. lol hahahAha holy fuck awesome

im going to send the money to onemorerep in advance as soon as i get a hold of him just so he knows i am serious

now--why wont you tell the forum the truth why you wont accept my challenge--thats all, just the truth

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 08:49:31 PM »

yes. he's turned over a new leaf. what, you mean you can't see it?
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2014, 08:49:49 PM »
when onemorerep comes online he will verify that i sent him this pm and will send the money immed;

i know for a fact you would like to see two loudmouths get at it in person---as per this thread

i would like to send you money via paypal or whatever just for you to go into that thread and say josh has sent money and is bold serious---cause i am

let me know--i completely trust you with my money

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2014, 08:51:50 PM »
i love this forum.  A real life soap opera.   :)

ismoseppo

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2014, 08:51:57 PM »
my friend the poker player AF who uncle junior knows of has just verified he will also send onemorerep an additional 500 dollars for this to happen

he remembers 3 years ago when no one backed out from this same thing

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2014, 08:52:14 PM »

ok bro. you do that. great idea. that way everyone will know your fucking serious.

your fucking hard as nails bro.

:D

b

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2014, 08:53:32 PM »
as you may have gathered myself and no one have an ongoing argument on here. I have offered no one the chance to deal with it in person in his hometown, i will incur the costs of going.  I know that although you are a mod, you would love to see 2 arguing getbiggers face off due to all the fake meetups that have passed by. I also know that you are the most trusted person on here. So here is my offer

No one picks a date in late june / early july and a place where we meet. I will send you, onemorerep one thousand dollars $1000.00 in advance of this date to guarantee i will show up. If i show up at the exact spot and time and prove it, you just simply pay me back my money, i trust you.  If i dont show lol you are free to give the one thousand dollars to any member, charity or whatever you wish to give it to. again, i trust you here.

anyways, onemorerep, lemme know
If you are having an ongoing argument with no one, are you having an argument with yourself?  Another point, if no one picks a date and place, then it remains undecided?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2014, 08:53:42 PM »

zooted bitch on prescription drugs, instead of street drugs.  "1" took a bitch down in hell's kitchen on the latter.  no one can predict your high.  your regime may cause a Bath Salt rage.  :-X

ismoseppo

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2014, 08:54:41 PM »
ok bro. you do that. great idea. that way everyone will know your fucking serious.

your fucking hard as nails bro.

:D

why wont you accept
you have talked for years that you would smash my face in
im not hard as nails, i am just standing up for myself against someone who threatened to smash my face in

its not about serious or hard as nails

now tell the board why you keep skirting the issue

ismoseppo

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2014, 08:56:23 PM »
zooted bitch on prescription drugs, instead of street drugs.  "1" took a bitch down in hell's kitchen on the latter.  no one can predict your high.  your regime may cause a Bath Salt high.  :-X

relax
ive been calm for years
i simply am standing up for myself
it doesnt take  bipolar highs for that--it just takes pride

geezus you guys who milk the fact i am bipolar

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2014, 08:56:46 PM »
zooted bitch on prescription drugs, instead of street drugs.  "1" took a bitch down in hell's kitchen on the latter.  no one can predict your high.  your regime may cause a Bath Salt rage.  :-X
WTF is this jibberish ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MikMaq

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2014, 08:57:40 PM »
My question is if avesher did show up would the cops arrest him. Or would they acknowledge his online agreement to show up in person.

ismoseppo

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2014, 08:58:33 PM »
My question is if avesher did show up would the cops arrest him. Or would they acknowledge his online agreement to show up in person.

no they would arrest me in a snap when no one called the cops
an online agreement is meaningless

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2014, 08:59:17 PM »
so I took your advise bro. you told me to 'ask around' Regina about you. so I could get the straight goods.

so far I've found some guy who remembers you from stall 3 at the bus station, and a woman who works at Walmart that says you buy a lot of women's underware.
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2014, 09:01:08 PM »
so I took your advise bro. you told me to 'ask around' Regina about you. so I could get the straight goods.

so far I've found some guy who remembers you from stall 3 at the bus station, and a woman who works at Walmart that says you buy a lot of women's underware.

solid spelling of underwear

and solid skipping the fact and the total blatant truth that you live a scared life

i have 7 pms from people who say holy shit no one is a fukin pussy but i will not post

well amybe i will post--i will ask the  people

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2014, 09:02:16 PM »
WTF is this jibberish ???

sorry, i don't know prison booty call language.  :-\