Author Topic: strong compounds vs weak compounds  (Read 6320 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: strong compounds vs weak compounds
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2015, 04:45:09 PM »
so basically var is a perfect drug for recomp then?

for me tren did a damn good recomp but didn't really put size on me, although it technically did since my bodyweight pretty much stayed the same while going from 10% bodyfat to 6%

and like a dumbfuck i was running the tren solo for awhile and then added 10 mg of superdrol for a few weeks (lost my source and had trouble finding a new one, so i used superdrol coz that was all i had extra lol) but once i put test back in i felt better but didn't gain much size, although i was running the test at low dose ie. 150 mg per week

anyways, i learned that you gotta keep some test in there (TRT dose at least) for normal functioning

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2015, 05:06:33 PM »
mg for mg anavar is probably stronger than tren even though its usually labeled the "weakest AAS"

however while tons of guys have blasted a gram of tren very little have actually blasted 150mg real var ed

var is usually fake / underdosed, thats why its labelled weak

i think a gram of var a week is probably the most insane thing for bodycomp you could use
i dont have proof though. only through posts of guys who used pharm var in relatively low doses.. .the ones who got the reald eal all claim its the shit even at 20-30mgs

Correct. Var burns fat at a tremendous rate and keeps me hard/vascular and in conjunction with GH and high doses of test/tren it makes you a god

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2015, 12:25:28 AM »
Correct. Var burns fat at a tremendous rate and keeps me hard/vascular and in conjunction with GH and high doses of test/tren it makes you a god

Doesn't var crash the HDL though? I am using tren atm and HDL is already bad so I don't dare run anything else

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2015, 12:50:28 AM »
Doesn't var crash the HDL though? I am using tren atm and HDL is already bad so I don't dare run anything else

You can use lipotor or another statin... var will lower hdl just like many other orals...It's no secret... Var is mild and everything will return to normal once you discontinue use of it... What you REALLY wanna worry about is your blood pressure...If blood pressure is g2g than you can sneak in adding a var cycle.... There is a long list of natural things that can help with BP...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2015, 01:04:45 AM »
var is one of the worst regarding HDL, even worse than tren

but hey, my HDL is at 7 after about 2 years continuous blasting lol so yours cant be much worse  ;D its the only parameter thats always out of whack on my bloodwork though

fuck statins...
ive been running 1-2 grams niacin (nicotinic acid) every day for the last 7 weeks (when i had the blood test)... also been just running test and npp for the most part (however still at about 1.5g).
read some posts that niacin might be a secret weapon to increase HDL (even better than statins).

can only get bloodwork in 2-3 weeks from now though
will report back with info how / if the niacin did anything

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2015, 01:23:15 AM »
Var + clen + low cal/carb diet = watch the fat melt of yourself