Author Topic: Ronnie was a beast!  (Read 7645 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Ronnie was a beast!
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 01:52:54 PM »
ps thats in 2000 LOL

Kevin is as delusional as Flowerboy

Kevin wasn't delusional in stating the obvious Ronnie was bloated in 2000 and his gut was massive , see fail Schmoe

and the point stands even after Ronnie hit his ' prime ' he was very touchable see a three year stretch 2000-2002

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 01:53:46 PM »
unfortunately, other than calves, thats all that was better :P

and back
triceps
forearms
legs
stage presence

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2009, 01:55:41 PM »
and back
triceps
forearms
legs
stage presence

Abdominals
Intercostals
Serratus
Obliques
Balance
Proportion
Density
Dryness
Posing

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2009, 01:57:33 PM »
V-taper
Quad separation and shape

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2009, 02:04:50 PM »
V-taper
Quad separation and shape

And domination of much higher caliber of competitors

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2009, 02:09:05 PM »

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2009, 02:12:28 PM »
Is Homoster crying now?  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2009, 02:21:15 PM »
Is Homoster crying now?  :D

he's excited  :-X

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2009, 03:57:55 PM »
:o

HOLY SHIT!
His Traps are touching his ears!! :o

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2009, 04:05:31 PM »
just like ND's posts, Kevin's posts can be disproved by a quick glance at real life:

nice try Kevin.. ::)

Kevin did win in 2000...Ronnie was bloated to all hell, and only from the backside did Kevin lose to Ronnie. Levrone's conditioning was much better all around. For the same reason Dorian beat Nasser in 97, is the same reason why Ronnie won over Kevin in '00. And '02.

Remember the year that the challenge round was inaugurated? During the Abs & Thigh pose, EVERY SINGLE competitor challenged Ronnie in that pose...and lost. Due to the pose being Abs AND THIGHS, they didn't realize that just that Ronnie's weakness (Abs in this particular pose) didn't make the entire pose....just like Hulkster's pic of Levrone's weak back does not mean that Levrone should have lost across the board. Because one part is weak, and in Hulkster's photo he's showing one of Kevin's weaker parts versus Ronnie's absolute best part...doesn't mean Kevin totally lost.
</rambling>

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2009, 04:14:50 PM »
Kevin did win in 2000...Ronnie was bloated to all hell, and only from the backside did Kevin lose to Ronnie. Levrone's conditioning was much better all around. For the same reason Dorian beat Nasser in 97, is the same reason why Ronnie won over Kevin in '00. And '02.

Remember the year that the challenge round was inaugurated? During the Abs & Thigh pose, EVERY SINGLE competitor challenged Ronnie in that pose...and lost. Due to the pose being Abs AND THIGHS, they didn't realize that just that Ronnie's weakness (Abs in this particular pose) didn't make the entire pose....just like Hulkster's pic of Levrone's weak back does not mean that Levrone should have lost across the board. Because one part is weak, and in Hulkster's photo he's showing one of Kevin's weaker parts versus Ronnie's absolute best part...doesn't mean Kevin totally lost.
</rambling>

you bring up a lot of good points , he carefully selects pics that favor his point of view and says ' see '  ::)

he talks about how Ronnie was unbeatable once he hit his stride in fact he was usually off more than on and was lucky he never faced anyone who really hit their primes

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2009, 04:22:27 PM »
BLACXK PEOPLE HAVE SOME big ASS LIPS...

wait...is tat racist??

haha...it's either big lips and nice and slow aging, or skin cancer and look 60 when you are 40.  the choice is yours.

we age so gracefully.

Oh...Monica!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2009, 04:26:45 PM »
he talks about how Ronnie was unbeatable once he hit his stride in fact he was usually off more than on and was lucky he never faced anyone who really hit their primes

Ronnie was certainly, IMO, unbeatable in 98-99, 03, maybe 04. All the other years, to my memory "something" was wrong or off and he could/should have been beat by someone else. In 2000 and 2002, it was Levrone. In 2001, Cutler. Other than 01, I never really bought the hype about Cutler being the heir apparent to Ronnie's throne. Even when Cutler won his first trophy I didn't think he should have, neither did Ronnie, but I think there were better people on the stage that night.
If you want say Ronnie was unbeatable during his entire 8 year reign, you'd have to present a pretty darn good case with lots of evidence. Showing Ronnie's best poses against someone in a weak pose is not the way to do it, exploit it and make your case seem stronger sure...but not the way to show that Ronnie was 100% unbeatable.
Shawn Ray and Flex Wheeler are considered to be two of the top contestants to ever step on the O stage, but both had weaknesses; Shawn's overall size & back (mouth if you want to go that far!), and Flex was soft from the back because he's skip his cardio or what not, and he had body parts filled with oil (shoulders made his head look like a witch doctor shrank it!).
If those two guys can't be considered unbeatable, how can Ronnie? :-/

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2009, 04:28:13 PM »
Agreed.

This 3-dots fuck is annoying as hell.

it used to weird me out too. trying to think of a reason he would do that i thought - it's a way to 'bookmark' the topics he's interested in so they show up in his replies section. or maybe he's just fukked up,lol

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2009, 04:44:28 PM »
you bring up a lot of good points , he carefully selects pics that favor his point of view and says ' see '  ::)

Just because the reigning champ is off doesn't mean he's going to lose if he's still better than everyone else.  Dorian even said that about himself winning with his tears.  I do agree there were some close ones with Ronnie just edging other guys out by a point or two, but he still won, and that's all there is to it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2009, 04:48:12 PM »
Just because the reigning champ is off doesn't mean he's going to lose if he's still better than everyone else.  Dorian even said that about himself winning with his tears.  I do agree there were some close ones with Ronnie just edging other guys out by a point or two, but he still won, and that's all there is to it.

I agree I don't buy fixed contests , but the difference between Ronnie and Dorian they were off was Ronnie's conditioning suffered for it and that's what made him vulnerable at his best there were very few people who could beat Ronnie , I would say the only two who could is a spot-on Dorian and a spot-on Flex and maybe a career best Cormier 

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2009, 06:27:25 PM »
and only from the backside did Kevin lose to Ronnie.

no:

granted, ronnie 2000 was not his best shape. but kevin was too weak from the back and barely matched him from the front..even the contest reviewers at the time all agreed that ronnie was good enough to win that year.

it was only kevin himself that cried foul, a classic case of a sore loser..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2009, 06:30:17 PM »

no:

granted, ronnie 2000 was not his best shape. but kevin was too weak from the back and barely matched him from the front..even the contest reviewers at the time all agreed that ronnie was good enough to win that year.

it was only kevin himself that cried foul, a classic case of a sore loser..

I think Ronnie was the deserving winner that year , but I get what Kevin is talking about , Kevin was closer in 2002

io856

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2009, 06:41:58 PM »
haha...it's either big lips and nice and slow aging, or skin cancer and look 60 when you are 40.  the choice is yours.

we age so gracefully.

I would rather look like dorian