Author Topic: Steroids are safe  (Read 13392 times)

Swlabr

Re: Steroids are safe
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2012, 12:29:16 PM »
why are you trying to get so lean bro? What purpose willl that surve at 18 years old when the body is ready to grow like a ####? Eat your ass off and get a little smooth and pack on the size. There is no way you have been juicing long enough to have much size on you aren't you going to feel small? I want to get lean as well but I can't crash diet and risk going back to twinkville. Unless you really have 200lb lean muscle on you I wouldn't dare go down to 5%, and that is very hard to do and takes a few years to get that much lean size.

Hmm, true, but I feel like if I got really lean and then started growing again it would be better than being at 9 - 10% and trying to pack on size.

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2012, 12:32:09 PM »
i support your endeavors bro

roid five <5>

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2012, 02:21:06 PM »
wow... 18 and already ruining your body... impressive

he is willing to die for us bitches, have some respect.
all drugs - TPPIIP

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2012, 03:40:48 PM »
Idiot...it is the long term side effects after years of use that absolutely increase your risk of problems.  I hope you aren't 18 using all that.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2012, 04:48:53 PM »
he is willing to die for us bitches, have some respect.

I'm being fucking serious... kid is a moron. If someone really needs to juice (and I still don't understand why an intelligent well, balanced person who is not a professional athlete would have any interest in doing so) it should be after you turn 35 at least... I'm 33 and while my joints feel older I have gotten stronger over the last few years...

Idiot...it is the long term side effects after years of use that absolutely increase your risk of problems.  I hope you aren't 18 using all that.

bump... if this kid is playing us, the jokes on us... if not it's just sad

Swlabr

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2012, 04:58:30 PM »
After 35? Are you serious?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2012, 05:03:31 PM »

dead serious

personally I would never put that shit in my body... I am a value-yield investor financially and I behave much the same way as a lifter... long term goals and decisions that pay dividends...

high risk, short term planning isn't part of my strategy...

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2012, 05:03:39 PM »

LOL a little past your prime I would say.... I'm in my early twenties and started at 23.  I say 23-25 is optimal. but if you want to be pro can be as early as 16-17 but you're on for life.  

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2012, 05:08:37 PM »
its a good idea to stay lean and grow lean...remember what gh15 said this was one of his parrot talking points that was true...get lean and then grow...people always say ill cut later then htey jut end up fat lobs of shit

Swlabr

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2012, 05:11:35 PM »
dead serious

personally I would never put that shit in my body... I am a value-yield investor financially and I behave much the same way as a lifter... long term goals and decisions that pay dividends...

Well, you only live once, might as well go for it.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2012, 05:13:52 PM »
Well, you only live once, might as well go for it.

i'd rather fade away than burn out

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2012, 05:30:55 PM »
Steroids are safe, LOL. Sounds like the guy who smoked for 20 saying look at me I'm fine.  They are a risk to health.

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2012, 06:40:19 PM »
Ah, what kinda dosages were you using at my age?

Nah, not really. The level of abuse is not worth it to me, to be honest. I don't want to get into insulin, narcotics et cetera - I just want to be a mini monster, maybe 230 - 235 lbs at 6%.

My first cycle was 300mg/week of test cyp

Now I'm running almost 6g of AAS and 20IU's of growth.  56IU's of slin

BBing is not a pretty world at higher levels let me tell you...Very wise decision to keep it at a moderate level and stay healthy

Swlabr

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2012, 06:43:42 PM »
My first cycle was 300mg/week of test cyp

Now I'm running almost 6g of AAS and 20IU's of growth.  56IU's of slin

BBing is not a pretty world at higher levels let me tell you...Very wise decision to keep it at a moderate level and stay healthy

:o

Out of curiosity, how the fuck do you pin all this stuff? I'm pinning every day and it's a chore in and of itself.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2012, 12:47:16 AM »
Congratulations  ::)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2012, 12:50:44 AM »
blood test results are 90% genetic. bad genetics and you'll die at 30 without ever touching a syringe or a cigarette.

i think my hdl was 32 before ever touching steroids with my ldl nearly 200. needless to say it hasn't gotten better after using orals

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2012, 12:56:07 AM »
Hmm, true, but I feel like if I got really lean and then started growing again it would be better than being at 9 - 10% and trying to pack on size.

you'll look better and feel better. definitely the best way to do it. permabulking is for powerlifters

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2012, 02:05:46 AM »
i'd rather fade away than burn out

then go right ahead buddy, let others do as they wish

Swlabr

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2012, 04:02:00 AM »
you'll look better and feel better. definitely the best way to do it. permabulking is for powerlifters

My face is so much more beautiful when my cheeks are sunken in and that gorgeous jawline starts coming through. no homo

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2012, 09:04:15 AM »
Guess I am. ;D

I've been on tren for close to 4 months now, varying dosages. Up to 100 mg ED now. When I was trying to get thicker I ate whenever I was hungry, a lot of rice, tuna, chicken, ice cream et cetera. Now I'm trying to get down to 4 - 5% I'm eating a lot less.

Thanks, buddy!
So what are you eating now?

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2012, 09:10:07 AM »
To all the fucking morons here, can you please show me ONE study done on long-term AAS use that shows that it is bad for your health?

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2012, 09:44:20 AM »
I'm being fucking serious... kid is a moron. If someone really needs to juice (and I still don't understand why an intelligent well, balanced person who is not a professional athlete would have any interest in doing so) it should be after you turn 35 at least... I'm 33 and while my joints feel older I have gotten stronger over the last few years...

bump... if this kid is playing us, the jokes on us... if not it's just sad

Alright granddad, pissed the bed again?

Fuck waiting till your 35+, smashing birds and turning heads is a young man's game  8)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2012, 02:30:53 PM »
Alright granddad, pissed the bed again?

Fuck waiting till your 35+, smashing birds and turning heads is a young man's game  8)

::)

then go right ahead buddy, let others do as they wish

agreed... but i calls 'em as i sees 'em

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2012, 03:16:37 PM »
why are you trying to get so lean bro? What purpose willl that surve at 18 years old when the body is ready to grow like a ####? Eat your ass off and get a little smooth and pack on the size. There is no way you have been juicing long enough to have much size on you aren't you going to feel small? I want to get lean as well but I can't crash diet and risk going back to twinkville. Unless you really have 200lb lean muscle on you I wouldn't dare go down to 5%, and that is very hard to do and takes a few years to get that much lean size.

Nonsense. Get lean and then blow up. Takes 10 weeks once a year at that age and you'll grow MUCH bigger starting out lean than you will perpetually at 10%.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2012, 03:17:46 PM »
dead serious

Yawn, enjoy being 90.