Author Topic: Insult or a compliment on being called a psychopath with my Tapout shirt on?  (Read 3813 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Shall i take this as a compliment?
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2014, 07:05:05 AM »
When I was a kid I had aDennis the Menace T shirt on and these older girls asked me if I was a Menace in bed. I didn't know what the fuck they meant I was only 8. I thought they were asking if I jumped on the bed, or wet it or something/

;D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Haha

Yeah same here from Sports Direct, proper cotton shorts for like £7, T-Shirts £4-5, not bad at all really, especially if you train few times a day and go through shit loads of clothes and can't be arsed with the laundry the whole time.

Sports Direct FTW. :D

Cheap Tap Out, Lonsdale and Everlast gear for the gym. ;D

Uncle Junior

Sports Direct FTW. :D

Cheap Tap Out, Lonsdale and Everlast gear for the gym. ;D

Yeah and I like the dumb t-shirts they have with the retarded comments and jokes tings

Simple Simon

Haha

Yeah same here from Sports Direct, proper cotton shorts for like £7, T-Shirts £4-5, not bad at all really, especially if you train few times a day and go through shit loads of clothes and can't be arsed with the laundry the whole time.

Lol, you only have one golds gym vest.

Junior pretending he buys clothes and throws them away.
Too posh to wash.

Uncle Junior

Lol, you only have one golds gym vest.

Junior pretending he buys clothes and throws them away.
Too posh to wash.

No I have two Golds Gym vest actually, you haven't seen the black on.

I got them from Ebay, they were really fucking expensive as well, I think like £26 each or something.

Truth be told I never had the balls to wear either of em in the gym.

Sorta like something to look forward to one day maybe.

Simple Simon

No I have two Golds Gym vest actually, you haven't seen the black on.

I got them from Ebay, they were really fucking expensive as well, I think like £26 each or something.

Truth be told I never had the balls to wear either of em in the gym.

Sorta like something to look forward to one day maybe.

A millionaire who thinks £26 is expensive?

Expensive to someone who can chuck thousands at a guy on a forum for an animal sanctuary?

Uncle Junior

A millionaire who thinks £26 is expensive?

Expensive to someone who can chuck thousands at a guy on a forum for an animal sanctuary?

Ability to buy something doesn't preempt the said item from being expensive.

By that rationale millionaires should be paying £10 for carton of six eggs.

John Caudwell my old boss was a billionaire, never a flash man, normal suits, used to cycle to work, you have any idea how many lives that man saved through his charity work.

I told you money means fuck all to me, other peoples happiness does cos it seems good compromise of guilt ridden conscience and a mispent youth.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
is it ok, Your Eminence Kim Jong Bob, if i'm wearing it while pretending to be a15 yr old so I can attend high school in hopes the gym teacher finally molests me??
bwahahaha thats a diffefent thing ofcourse its ok. Remember its only molesting if you want it to be

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Tapout t shirt tough guy on his way to da club.

What a fucking douchebag!

Simple Simon

Ability to buy something doesn't preempt the said item from being expensive.

By that rationale millionaires should be paying £10 for carton of six eggs.

John Caudwell my old boss was a billionaire, never a flash man, normal suits, used to cycle to work, you have any idea how many lives that man saved through his charity work.

I told you money means fuck all to me, other peoples happiness does cos it seems good compromise of guilt ridden conscience and a mispent youth.

that wants a fucking frame around it.
Didn't you tell us not one day ago that you had 2 rooms in Dubai, one for your girl and one for fucking whores in?

Yep, you value peoples happiness over money all right.  ::)

Uncle Junior

that wants a fucking frame around it.
Didn't you tell us not one day ago that you had 2 rooms in Dubai, one for your girl and one for fucking whores in?

Yep, you value peoples happiness over money all right.  ::)

Why was I cheating on her? Am I married to her? Was I even in a relationship with her at the time?

Answer is no.

Have I always loved her to bits and will I always have a sweet spot for her and make sure she's alright.

Answer is Yes.

But that's as far as it goes. She's not moving in with me again, we are not getting fucking married, and I am not having a screaming kid and I am not going back to being in a relationship with someone that has borderline personality disorder until such time I see enough evidence that she is totally stabilized and normal.

I always said to her I will marry her when she is 33-34 and when I am 41-42 ish, she's got till then, that's it.

Fook off and stop asking me personal questions u dick.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
You can tell im a badass I have 2 types of training gear, one made by Tap Out, the other by Everlast!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
bwahahaha thats a diffefent thing ofcourse its ok. Remember its only molesting if you want it to be

Worry not Great Leader, Ill be sure to keep my socks on  ;)

Simple Simon

Why was I cheating on her? Am I married to her? Was I even in a relationship with her at the time?

Answer is no.

Have I always loved her to bits and will I always have a sweet spot for her and make sure she's alright.

Answer is Yes.

But that's as far as it goes. She's not moving in with me again, we are not getting fucking married, and I am not having a screaming kid and I am not going back to being in a relationship with someone that has borderline personality disorder until such time I see enough evidence that she is totally stabilized and normal.

I always said to her I will marry her when she is 33-34 and when I am 41-42 ish, she's got till then, that's it.

Its only last week you said you wake up with her every morning????

Uncle Junior

Its only last week you said you wake up with her every morning????

I did for 4 fucking years and she was staying at mine again for bit couple weeks ago.

Rental agreement on her flat ended and now she's trying to get internship with law firm but staying at her parents in fucking Wales right till she can sort out accommodation.

She ain't fucking moving in with me end of fucking story no matter how much guilt trips her and her coocksucker fucking parents try to pin on me.

I don't give a fuck how much she's improved once she gets her way she will just start fucking up again.

I'm in pissy enough mood these days without getting 20 fucking questions thrown at me every two minutes, where i've been, who I am fucking, which toilet I took shit in today etc. ::)

Id rather live with a daft twat like you than her.

Fuck is wrong with you today? Why are suddenly turned into Aunty Simon.

Keep yourself busy and post a cock pic of my nose or something.

You're going soft. (save the cock jokes)

Prat

Simple Simon

I did for 4 fucking years and she was staying at mine again for bit couple weeks ago.

Rental agreement on her flat ended and now she's trying to get internship with law firm but staying at her parents in fucking Wales right till she can sort out accommodation.

She ain't fucking moving in with me end of fucking story no matter how much guilt trips her and her coocksucker fucking parents try to pin on me.

I don't give a fuck how much she's improved once she gets her way she will just start fucking up again.

I'm in pissy enough mood these days without getting 20 fucking questions thrown at me every two minutes, where i've been, who I am fucking, which toilet I took shit in today etc. ::)

Id rather live with a daft twat like you than her.

Fuck is wrong with you today? Why are suddenly turned into Aunty Simon.

Keep yourself busy and post a cock pic of my nose or something.

You're going soft. (save the cock jokes)

Prat

So much to work with there Im not going to even bother.

Uncle Junior

So much to work with there Im not going to even bother.

Meltdown!

Simple Simon

Do you think marrying her would make her happy?

careful now, dont blow your other foot off.

By the way, I havent forgotten about you lying about your bloods.    ;D

Uncle Junior

careful now, dont blow your other foot off.

By the way, I havent forgotten about you lying about your bloods.    ;D

That's what she wants, been hinting hard at, wanted to come dubai with me again etc, "time I had that ring back on my finger". "I don't even know I want to become a lawyer, I can see myself settling down her with YOU"...blah blah blah.

And you know what, truth be told if she was normal I would want that in a heart beat, but she ain't so it doesn't matter what I feel or not, it's irrelevant to the situation.

By the way, I havent forgotten about you lying about your bloods.

Why you think I lie?

I will post results in one week when I get them back, hopefully they will come back and say I have 3 months to live and that will be the end of the matter.

Fook off and start trolling me, you are becoming annoying with this nicety nice shit, don't break character.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
Re: Shall i take this as a compliment?
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2014, 10:00:46 AM »
When I was a kid I had aDennis the Menace T shirt on and these older girls asked me if I was a Menace in bed. I didn't know what the fuck they meant I was only 8. I thought they were asking if I jumped on the bed, or wet it or something/

“Dennis the Menace” are different characters on each side of the Atlantic.  In a remarkable case of “Kismet,” each comic strip started at the same time with the same name.  Both preteen boys with dogs.  The British one has more of an “edge.”

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Britains Dennis the menace destroys the American one. In da cage or in da parking lot!!