Author Topic: Does pinning biceps scare anyone else or is it just me?  (Read 6939 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Does pinning biceps scare anyone else or is it just me?
« on: October 31, 2013, 02:50:11 PM »
 ???

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Does pinning biceps scare anyone else or is it just me?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 03:06:40 PM »
I pinned a bicep once and for 4 days couldn't pull stuff, do not do it lol.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 03:12:09 PM »
I pinned a bicep once and for 4 days couldn't pull stuff, do not do it lol.

Damn!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 03:23:22 PM »
I dont do it, put a dry needle in once to test the spot but that ended up creating some  pain for a few days. I worry that a smaller muscle like bicep could more easily tear with oil in them or maybe I am wrong.

Quads, Glutes, Lats and Delts for me.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 03:31:25 PM »
I've pinned bis and tris with no ill effect. But thinking about it now I'm a bit paranoid of losing definition, or affecting the shape of the muscle negatively. Gonna try to stick to spots that aren't visible(with clothes and not competing) from now on like glutes, quads, and hips. Will probably hit delts the odd time too...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 03:40:51 PM »
Believe it or not I've only hit delts my last 2 (and only cycles.) time to try something new  :'(

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 03:44:37 PM »
You lot are soft as shit. Pinning bis aint shit same as tris. You must have a unsteady hand or shit gear if your getting problems.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 03:48:04 PM »
You lot are soft as shit. Pinning bis aint shit same as tris. You must have a unsteady hand or shit gear if your getting problems.

Heads up fellas, he got a badass over here. Everyone on your best behavior. Let's steer the discussion to monster trucks and drinking beer (manly shit.)  ;D

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 04:45:27 PM »
bro did biceps once, never again. Had tons of pain and couldn't contract the muscle properly for more than a week.

theEsquire

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2013, 04:47:26 PM »
It's not bad so long as the gear is smooth enough to flow through a slin pin.  I've had pretty good results with TNE/liquid dbol/liquid drol blend pre-workout. 1cc in each bicep.  It definitely takes a little getting used to.

DO NOT PIN TREN in your bicep...I tried it once and hurt like hell.

I don't use either biceps or triceps as a "regular" site, but pinning them before an arm workout with the right stuff can have positive results.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2013, 04:58:51 PM »
It burns like a guy ...... I've pinned organon sust and Schering test so it wasn't the gear but I can do calves with all great

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2013, 05:41:52 PM »
It burns like a guy ...... I've pinned organon sust and Schering test so it wasn't the gear but I can do calves with all great

Now that scares me!

How many cc's you manage to get in there shrek?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2013, 05:57:53 PM »
Now that scares me!

How many cc's you manage to get in there shrek?
I've done 1cc tren ace mixes with 1 cc test ..... I'll split the shot in 2 and do half in the inner calf muscle and then the outer muscle and do the other calf the next set off shots

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2013, 06:05:09 PM »
what gauge bro in calf? I tried 25 and it was too large (hurt like hell and hit a number of veins)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2013, 06:19:55 PM »

could it perhaps be that you happen to be too fat for the needle actualyy hitting the muscle tissue(medical term mom arms)?

just curious
n

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2013, 06:32:11 PM »
I get my pinns at a vet supply store so I use 1" 22g

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2013, 06:33:56 PM »
I've done bis and I'll flex to find my target area then relax and smoothly and slowly inject but it still burns after a few hours

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2013, 07:13:41 PM »
could it perhaps be that you happen to be too fat for the needle actualyy hitting the muscle tissue(medical term mom arms)?

just curious

haha

Nah he's in good shape bro, but his mom told me every time he switches brands of bcaa's he tends to get a bit aggressive.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2013, 01:22:25 AM »
I've done 1cc tren ace mixes with 1 cc test ..... I'll split the shot in 2 and do half in the inner calf muscle and then the outer muscle and do the other calf the next set off shots

lol i did 1cc of tren ace with a slin pin 27guage... never again...

Calves? Yikes... scary. I can only imagine the cramp potential  :-X

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2013, 07:08:50 AM »
I do it all the time, but it took a while to get used to it.  Sometimes they will be sore for a few days.  At first it was painful, but after a few times it just feels tight.  I won't shoot more than 2cc in my bi's.

8)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2013, 07:48:49 AM »
I used to shoot winstrol depot in the bi's and tri's with a 25g needle 1 inch depth. Never had any kind of pain or abcess maybe because it's aquous and pharma grade.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2013, 08:17:06 AM »
ok seriosuly now, shooting into tris or bis is insainity, dont do that ffs.

havent you seen the bostin thread?seen his arm?it went good for so long for him and then boom.

fucking hell that arm looks like a  case for amputuation.

i have seen things over time, a guy injecting into bicep and when he draw needle out, the blood would shoot out like fountain.

seen ppl hitting calves, abs!, lower chest!!! and whatnot, just dont do that stuff.

what in the fuck you expecting from those shots?gains at the particular area?please.
n

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2013, 08:32:23 AM »
ok seriosuly now, shooting into tris or bis is insainity, dont do that ffs.

havent you seen the bostin thread?seen his arm?it went good for so long for him and then boom.

fucking hell that arm looks like a  case for amputuation.

i have seen things over time, a guy injecting into bicep and when he draw needle out, the blood would shoot out like fountain.

seen ppl hitting calves, abs!, lower chest!!! and whatnot, just dont do that stuff.

what in the fuck you expecting from those shots?gains at the particular area?please.

Maybe the following will inspire my buddy dj181 to start injecting.....

Nandrolone decanoate increases satellite cell numbers in the chicken pectoralis muscle.

The anabolic androgenic steroid nandrolone decanoate has minimal androgenic effects and, thus, is widely used to induce muscle hypertrophy in both patients and athletes. Although increases in satellite cell numbers and satellite cells giving rise to new myonuclei are associated with hypertrophy in many experimental models, the relationship between nandrolone and satellite cells is poorly understood. Here we test the hypothesis that nandrolone administration is associated with an increase in satellite cell numbers in muscle. Nandrolone was injected at weekly intervals for four weeks into the right pectoralis muscle of female white leghorn chickens aged 63 days post hatch. Age/size/sex matched control birds received saline injections. The contralateral pectoralis was excised for study from each control and nandrolone treated bird. An antibody against Pax7 and immunocytochemical techniques were used to identify satellite cells. Nandrolone significantly increased mean pectoralis mass by approximately 22%, and mean fiber diameter by about 24%. All satellite cell indices that were quantified increased significantly in chicken pectoralis with administration of nandrolone. Nandrolone injected birds had on average higher satellite cell frequencies (#SC nuclei/all nuclei within basal lamina), number of satellite cells per millimeter of fiber, and satellite cell concentrations (closer together). Myonuclei were further apart (less concentrated) in nandrolone injected muscle. However, an overall increase in myonuclear numbers was revealed by a significantly greater mean number of myonuclei per millimeter of fiber in nandrolone injected muscle. Our results suggest that satellite cells may be key cellular vectors for nandrolone induced muscle fiber hypertrophy.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20017100

No seriously though.... all chickens aside, I did pin my left bi and tri exclusively for sometime and it did catch up to my right arm in measurement. There's a thread here were OTH explains the mechanism behind it.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2013, 09:33:46 AM »
I do biceps injects all the time now.  Delts I avoid.  Just use a 25-27 gauge and don't inject too high volume.  Avoid Test prop or Sustanon unless you want to know what it feels like to get shot in the arm.  I never have had a problem other than some bruising in the area after a few shots.  Remember to do both biceps heads.  triceps are a bitch to do on your own.  Paul Borreson had a little manual on how to do site injects that was decent. 

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2013, 10:00:40 AM »

just curious

Yeah thats it your spot on im really really fat yeah i dont have any muscle just fat, im a blobbybuilder .