Author Topic: Dorian Yates famous cycle true or fake??  (Read 11021 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Dorian Yates famous cycle true or fake??
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2013, 12:18:22 AM »
i wouldn't consider 13g/wk... or even 8g/wk if i wasn't taking in 500 protein and 1000 carbs/day and fats depending on what and when i ate my carbs.... 13g would only be for putting on size.. closer to the show/event/appearance/whatever would have to be back down to around 5g or so of 'harder' androgens.

sine the only way i could get that high gram/wk, i'd have to be using high mg/ml gear... 350-400mg/ml test, 300mg/ml deca, ect... i can do 300-400mg/ml eq, but i dislike eq mg-per-mg compared to other stuff, so i wouldn't be using it.

taking more and more drugs doesn't equal a bigger and bigger bodybuilder (i'm proof of that)... you may get leaner and harder and grainer and more vascular (and a big more un-human/freaky looking), but if you don't continue to feed your body, you're not gonna get bigger and bigger and bigger.

ugh... i'm still imagining having to shoot 60cc's of oil each week. lol...

3cc each rear delt, 2cc each front delt twice a week, 3cc each glute twice a week, 3cc each lat once a week, 4cc (total) each quad once a week... that's still only 46cc's.. ufff...
This may sound funny but for some this is actually the reason they can not increase the doses, it becomes a fucken nightmare looking for spots to shove oil in

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2013, 02:18:38 PM »
Damn all this CC talk is making my head spin. For the first time ever I'm doing EOD shots and its a pain in the ass.. rotating in glutes and hips... i don't know how you guys can do all that damn...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2013, 02:47:49 PM »
Damn all this CC talk is making my head spin. For the first time ever I'm doing EOD shots and its a pain in the ass.. rotating in glutes and hips... i don't know how you guys can do all that damn...
I do glutes and delts.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2013, 10:04:07 PM »
well ESFitness is the crazy one, lol.. fuck I struggle with that shit, fuck I always wake up, time to pin, ''nah, I will skip today'' fuck I am a bitch at times, lol.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2013, 10:07:12 AM »
Im doing EOD in the glutes. My girl gives me a nice massage with hot water on my butt. Works like magic.  8)
$

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2013, 10:13:46 AM »
This may sound funny but for some this is actually the reason they can not increase the doses, it becomes a fucken nightmare looking for spots to shove oil in
i thought the pros could get gear custom made by the mgs/mL.

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCgQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Di_o7mZOFqD4&ei=LhKFUoXXC42WrAfyrYDAAg&usg=AFQjCNFxnRIFGAku5a4PeeQudR-i-ijeIg
$

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2013, 10:17:10 AM »
i thought the pros could get gear custom made by the mgs/mL.

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCgQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Di_o7mZOFqD4&ei=LhKFUoXXC42WrAfyrYDAAg&usg=AFQjCNFxnRIFGAku5a4PeeQudR-i-ijeIg
they can but when you are sticking 60cc every weeks, it is hard regardless. The higher the mg, the more pain it causes, the lower =more injections, either way it is not easy

ukjeff

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2013, 12:25:07 PM »
Compare it to Boyston Loyd what he is taking every day!!!!!
In total 14 gr AAS per week!!! So therefore i think the cycle of yates can be true.

250 sust
100 prop
200 primo
200 mast
250 tren
100 npp
150 EQ

110 anavar orals
110 provi orals
60 halo
200 winnie inject
100 winnie orals

5 mg letro
20 nolva
20 aromasin
1,5 arimidex

OK thats around 10ml of oil a day, so where is he putting it, bearing in mind he has to do it all again tomorrow
Oh and don't forget his 12ml of synthol the puts in bis and tris.

An octopus hasn't got enough limbs to take all that oil in a week.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2013, 12:44:24 PM »
if he gets stuff made high mg/ml, he can get away with 7-8cc/day.

I doubt he's using pharma sust... so he can get 300mg sust, 150mg prop, 100mg primo, 200mg mast, 200mg tren, 200mg npp, 300mg eq.

so that's 1cc,.75cc,2cc,1cc,1.25cc,.5cc,.5cc.... so 7... assuming he has properly dosed stuff... still that's 3.5cc per side (each delt, each glute, each quad, ect...) every day.

those injections suck. lol... especially loading up and squeezing the plunger on a 5cc pin. takes a lot more effort to squeeze out a 5cc than it does a 3cc.

I still think those numbers are WAAYYYY inflated!  But if he were doing that amount, he would have to be shooting into every viable muscle he had and he would still be developing some major scar tissue.  He might also be doing a lot of subq oil based shots.  I have actually done this and it is not bad at all and noticed no difference in blood levels.  That is another explanation because he could do intramuscular and then do subq in various areas.  You could push a lot of oil into your body if you used every muscle possible and subq shots also.  Still does not sound remotely comfortable at all.  The oral doses he is using daily are insane.  This kiddo won't live to middle age if he keeps this up no fucking way.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2013, 03:42:03 PM »
OK thats around 10ml of oil a day, so where is he putting it, bearing in mind he has to do it all again tomorrow
Oh and don't forget his 12ml of synthol the puts in bis and tris.

An octopus hasn't got enough limbs to take all that oil in a week.
with so much AAS flowing around, who needs synthol in the first place?
$

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2013, 06:19:34 PM »
I think dorian was taking 2 to 3 weeks off in that cycle every once in a while to let his liver have a chance at recovering a slight bit. And also to let his hunger levels go back to normal possibly. Because I know that a lot of orals will make you loose your hunger. I wonder if he ever got a sterile abscess injecting that much gear. I mean it seems like each injection would damn near be big enough to be considered a abscess. I pinned 2mls of test E in my right glute one day and than 3 days later did another 2ml's in the same spot and I thought I had a abscess. So I cant imagine pinning a shit load of gear all in the glute's leading up to a contest like ES was saying. Maybe It's normal to get big ass lumps and you get use to it and I am just paranoid.

Lol whats interesting is how much is dorian running now days. In his summer pics with his girlfriend he still looks amazing and pretty ripped.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2013, 07:39:25 PM »
Lol poor Nasser shot to much in his shoulders we all know that. I don't even know how Ronnie looked so dense all the time and you couldn't see any injection lumps. Lol I can't even speculate to be honest that is way above my level of knowledge. I wonder if diuretics could possibly lower the water retention and blur associated with injection lumps though. Same with high dosages of aromatase inhibitors.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2013, 08:28:20 PM »
I try to do quads, shoulders and glutes. But ive noticed I have two bumps that never go away since the first time I did injections on my quads. It doesn't look bad but I notice them. Ive never put more than 2 ml's in my quads at once. And I have big quads. I imagine though every one get's a different shape to their muscles eventually after injecting in the same ones for long enough.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2013, 08:59:56 PM »
I had some scar tissue buildup in my quads as I was always hitting them (easy to aspirate, etc), then started to rotate to buttocks, shoulders (relatively new for me), lats. The scar tissue is much better then it used to be

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2013, 10:52:13 AM »
I think dorian was taking 2 to 3 weeks off in that cycle every once in a while to let his liver have a chance at recovering a slight bit. And also to let his hunger levels go back to normal possibly. Because I know that a lot of orals will make you loose your hunger. I wonder if he ever got a sterile abscess injecting that much gear. I mean it seems like each injection would damn near be big enough to be considered a abscess. I pinned 2mls of test E in my right glute one day and than 3 days later did another 2ml's in the same spot and I thought I had a abscess. So I cant imagine pinning a shit load of gear all in the glute's leading up to a contest like ES was saying. Maybe It's normal to get big ass lumps and you get use to it and I am just paranoid.

Lol whats interesting is how much is dorian running now days. In his summer pics with his girlfriend he still looks amazing and pretty ripped.

Me too.  All that oil just sitting there is not good.  Also Dorian being "off" for 2 weeks is not entirely correct.  The drugs he was using would never clear or get down to nothing in his blood in 2 weeks, no way.  Not taking them is not the same is being off.  Stopping for 2 weeks would just make his levels drop a  bit but not in any way would he be totally clean.  No way.