Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - AI Versions  (Read 708 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Nasser El Sonbaty - AI Versions
« on: April 29, 2024, 06:36:47 PM »
There are so many low resolution photos of the 90s BB contests. Nasser's photos are no exception. Digital cameras really sucked back then. I searched for the 1993 Olympia and they are all shitty resolutions. Somebody must have high resolution photos. Anyway, I used this low resolution photo of Nasser as a starting point and ran some AI models on it.

The goal was not to replicate his body 100% but come up with a morphed version. Some Photoshop work was also done.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Nasser El Sonbaty - AI Versions
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2024, 07:07:28 PM »
No back shots?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2024, 09:49:17 PM »
Brutal if true

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2024, 11:07:04 PM »
WTF!  ;D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2024, 11:08:16 PM »
No back shots?
Not enough detail for the AI  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2024, 12:49:22 AM »
WTF!  ;D
Would be awesome if bodybuilders really looked that good.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2024, 03:34:02 AM »
Wow wonderful
Thanks for nothing really
Not a single person wanted this or requested it
He doesn’t need AI anything. Available photos were fine “as is.”

Why would you think this was needed?
All you did was create cartoon illustrations

I guess if you’re so upset with old timee photos you should start working on older historic photos like Times Square sailor kiss on D-Day, burning monk, or photos of Rasputin. Why stop at videos?! Why don’t you start remastering JFK Dallas footage?!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing it!!!!!
w

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2024, 03:59:40 AM »
Wow wonderful
Thanks for nothing really
Not a single person wanted this or requested it
He doesn’t need AI anything. Available photos were fine “as is.”

Why would you think this was needed?
All you did was create cartoon illustrations

I guess if you’re so upset with old timee photos you should start working on older historic photos like Times Square sailor kiss on D-Day, burning monk, or photos of Rasputin. Why stop at videos?! Why don’t you start remastering JFK Dallas footage?!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing it!!!!!

It's just a guy letting his inner schome up for a bit of air

It's not that serious

Nassers bulge here is pretty series though (NH) Blame it on the AI  ;)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2024, 04:14:34 AM »
No back shots?

I typed in Nassers Back and it came up with this

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2024, 04:45:26 AM »
WTF!  ;D

Great job Obsidius!

Like that they're lifting in the background in that third pic
Q

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2024, 05:06:12 AM »
GAYI

CHATG4P

AI generated rear delts

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2024, 05:08:26 AM »
There are so many low resolution photos of the 90s BB contests. Nasser's photos are no exception. Digital cameras really sucked back then. I searched for the 1993 Olympia and they are all shitty resolutions. Somebody must have high resolution photos. Anyway, I used this low resolution photo of Nasser as a starting point and ran some AI models on it.

The goal was not to replicate his body 100% but come up with a morphed version. Some Photoshop work was also done.

I'm on a quick break otherwise I'd post that side by side with Hassan Mostafa - looks like him to me!
T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2024, 05:20:17 AM »
I'm on a quick break otherwise I'd post that side by side with Hassan Mostafa - looks like him to me!

I don't work so i'm on a permanent break  ;D Found this. Quads are an exact match

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2024, 05:28:51 AM »
It's just a guy letting his inner schome up for a bit of air

It's not that serious

Nassers bulge here is pretty series though (NH) Blame it on the AI  ;)

Touché.  If we can’t have any more of the real Nasser we can have more fantasy Nasser.  On the other hand, why paint the peacock? :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2024, 06:29:19 AM »
Not enough detail for the AI  ;D

It could be your prompt that is producing it like that.   Post your prompt here.  Also are you using midjourney or stable diffusion?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2024, 11:20:15 AM »
I don't work so i'm on a permanent break  ;D Found this. Quads are an exact match

:D

I thought we'd stumbled on some 'essence of Egyptian Quad thing' for a moment, but Big Ramy's look nothing like this...
T

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2024, 05:32:49 PM »
It could be your prompt that is producing it like that.   Post your prompt here.  Also are you using midjourney or stable diffusion?
I was joking. The AI would not have a problem. You can set the variation level to add more detail. I'll look for some half decent photos. I can scale up some of the low resolution stuff with Gigapixel. But better quality images is never a negative. As I mentioned, the images online of the 90s are piss poor. You'd think something as major as the 1993 Olympia would have better quality pics. Those photographers must have the ability to release better images. Maybe that's an idea for someone, to start a web site like Getty Images - but related to all things Bodybuilding / Physique - photo sets, contests, events, etc. With Getty you can search a person and if they are a big enough celebrity you can sort by events.

Forgot to mention, I am using Stable Diffusion XL on Fooocus. Fooocus is much more user friendly. With A1111 you have to add the loras manually in your prompts. With Fooocus you just choose them from a dropdown. I also find inpainting or img2img works better in Fooocus compared to A1111. But I am sure an expert on A1111 will be able to get great results. SDXL is also newer than the original Stable Diffusion. Stable Diffusion 3 is almost ready for release to the public, its still only available to insiders. I never got into Midjourney because I prefer to have everything local on my computer.

Comfyui is also another alternative to Fooocus and A1111. It works with nodes. I have gotten pretty good lately with Davinci Resolve (I noticed Markus Ruhl uses that) and it works with nodes in the Fusion and Color Correction tabs. Once you get the hang of nodes it works fantastic. A lot of software these days have nodes in some parts of the interface. Blender, 3ds max, etc. I'll have to checkout Comfyui at some point.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2024, 05:40:30 PM »

The AI Nasser teardrops are closer to the real Nasser. The AI version are even longer. Nasser had great teardrops.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2024, 05:43:31 PM »
Touché.  If we can’t have any more of the real Nasser we can have more fantasy Nasser.  On the other hand, why paint the peacock? :D
Bay Likey this?

https://civitai.com/models/345186/bodybuilderxl

Dicks are not my thing.

Obsidian Likey this!

https://civitai.com/models/259117/godpussy-xl

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2024, 05:46:01 PM »
Great job Obsidius!

Like that they're lifting in the background in that third pic
Yeah lol that was hilarious. The only prompt I used was muscle. It came up with that. I only set it to generate 2 images. You can set it to 16 or more. That should be interesting. But it uses your GPU for 8x longer = more electricity.