Author Topic: Ha ha ha! Oh Brother! THE KEYS TO SUPERHUMAN STRENGTH!  (Read 7932 times)

walking sculpture

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Ha ha ha! Oh Brother! THE KEYS TO SUPERHUMAN STRENGTH!
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2006, 01:35:03 PM »
Jimmy really is a hilarious guy.  Try to imagine the typical NY attitude and add roids.  I remember having dinner with him and some other people at some fancy NY restaurant once.  We were all starving after working at a trade show all day surviving off MET-Rx bars.  Anyway, it took hours to get seated and hours for the food to finally arrive.  And when it did, all hell broke loose.  You see, Jimmy was expecting a MONSTER steak.  Instead he got a petite 8oz cut.  Needless to say, after causing a scene at the table, he proceeded to go back to the kitchen and threaten the chef's life unless he got at least 2 lbs. of meat on his plate...ASAP!  LOL!

Another quality embassador of our sport....

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2006, 01:36:33 PM »
Jimmy really is a hilarious guy.  Try to imagine the typical NY attitude and add roids.  I remember having dinner with him and some other people at some fancy NY restaurant once.  We were all starving after working at a trade show all day surviving off MET-Rx bars.  Anyway, it took hours to get seated and hours for the food to finally arrive.  And when it did, all hell broke loose.  You see, Jimmy was expecting a MONSTER steak.  Instead he got a petite 8oz cut.  Needless to say, after causing a scene at the table, he proceeded to go back to the kitchen and threaten the chef's life unless he got at least 2 lbs. of meat on his plate...ASAP!  LOL!

he's nowhere near big enough to walk around with "lats" flared demanding things, i would have laughed in his face.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2006, 01:38:32 PM »
he's nowhere near big enough to walk around with "lats" flared demanding things, i would have laughed in his face.

Well Sarcasm, it was likely a restaurant in the east village (a predominantly gay neighborhood) and Jimmy was probably blowing the maitre'd.
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2006, 01:47:03 PM »
You guys sound jealous of an extreme beast.
"Shut the F up and train"

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2006, 01:53:27 PM »
You guys sound jealous of an extreme beast.

did you mean to type "bitch".  I know one of Jimmy's friends pretty well, and Jimmy's huge strength claims are kind of a running joke, even amongst people that like him.
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2006, 01:56:35 PM »

did you mean to type "bitch".  I know one of Jimmy's friends pretty well, and Jimmy's huge strength claims are kind of a running joke, even amongst people that like him.
are you saying that "the Iron Bull" likes the cock, Billy?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2006, 02:00:33 PM »
are you saying that "the Iron Bull" likes the cock, Billy?

Im saying that if Jimmy "The Iron Douche" Pelechia benched 1,000 pounds, I shit 24 karat gold earings.
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2006, 05:12:38 PM »
 Jimmy is a lot stronger than the people who hate on him ::)