we fit right in . . . 

HA!
1 life 1 liver

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: HGH
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2006, 07:39:52 AM »

All in all, I know that I lift for myself, women are not really a consideration in what I do. 

Couldn't agree more...

The MILF's are my favorite, they call when they want sex and they aren't afraid to be up front about it. that is the way i like my women, long relationships are boring to me.

8)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2006, 04:07:07 PM »
i cant agree more overload! i bartend and i get hit on all the time by hot older women, it quite flatering expecially when they have kids ur age.

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2006, 09:25:09 AM »
Couldn't agree more...

The MILF's are my favorite, they call when they want sex and they aren't afraid to be up front about it. that is the way i like my women, long relationships are boring to me.

Sounds good to me, bro.

By upfront, you means they actually ask for sex like we ask for sex?

-or-

Are they nice about it in a female kind of way?

Interesting, never actually had women coming up asking "want to fu.ck?".

i cant agree more overload! i bartend and i get hit on all the time by hot older women, it quite flatering expecially when they have kids ur age.

Yes, muscle19, but do you actually take them up on their offer or no?

I'm not really in to MILF's, but some of them are pretty good looking still.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2006, 09:41:06 AM »
Sounds good to me, bro.

By upfront, you means they actually ask for sex like we ask for sex?

-or-

Are they nice about it in a female kind of way?

Interesting, never actually had women coming up asking "want to fu.ck?"

DIV

Up front about friends with benefits rather than a relationship. from what i've seen the older chicks understand that most guys want sex and not a serious relationship.

i actually have had 2 older women(on separate occasions) openly hint at sex with me out of the blue. they didn't grab me and tell me to fuck them but one of them asked if i would help her "walk her dog" because she lived around the corner from the bar/restaurant we met at. she was hot so i accepted, once we got to her house i needed to piss and when i came out of the bathroom she was in her panties and bra with a very nice bottle of champange in her hand. this really suprised me and i wish it would happen more often to say the least...lol...i was 23 at the time and she was 34, but she was bangin! still to this day one of the hottest women i've been with and she wore me out that night.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2006, 09:57:08 AM »
Up front about friends with benefits rather than a relationship. from what i've seen the older chicks understand that most guys want sex and not a serious relationship.

i actually have had 2 older women(on separate occasions) openly hint at sex with me out of the blue. they didn't grab me and tell me to f**k them but one of them asked if i would help her "walk her dog" because she lived around the corner from the bar/restaurant we met at. she was hot so i accepted, once we got to her house i needed to piss and when i came out of the bathroom she was in her panties and bra with a very nice bottle of champange in her hand. this really suprised me and i wish it would happen more often to say the least...lol...i was 23 at the time and she was 34, but she was bangin! still to this day one of the hottest women i've been with and she wore me out that night.

That's shit's bangin', Overload.   ;D

That kind of scenario happens rarely........I have to say.

Why'd she wear you out?  You should have been able to dominate her......or was it that you let her take control of you?  Women in their 30's who are experienced tend to know how to weaken a guy, often it's easier to just let them have their way.

You said she was "hot", blonde or brunette? 

I take it you turned down the other chick?

DIV

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2006, 12:04:41 PM »
That kind of scenario happens rarely........I have to say.

Why'd she wear you out?  You should have been able to dominate her......or was it that you let her take control of you?  Women in their 30's who are experienced tend to know how to weaken a guy, often it's easier to just let them have their way.

You said she was "hot", blonde or brunette? 

I take it you turned down the other chick?

DIV

Very rare indeed! she was a freak and i did dominate for a good 2-3 hours but the chick wouldn't slow down for a minute. i was drained by the time we were through, it was a great moment because i never wear out like that. i wish more women could please me like she did. we played around for about a month and actually had a very good time. we were too much alike, almost creepy.

Ahhh, she was a solid 9 dude. pale skin, no tan lines and dark brown hair with green eyes. about 5'5", 36C and a round "firm" ass. i think you would approve. she worked for a weight loss center and knew how to take care of herself. she had a smooth 6 pack and thick powerfull legs...perfect for me.

the other women was drunk and most likely a one nighter...the chick that let me "walk the dog" was interested in a different way and i could see it in her, plus she wasn't shitfaced...lol

i'll look for a picture...i know i have a few. Christine was her name.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2006, 01:05:51 PM »
Ahhh, she was a solid 9 dude. pale skin, no tan lines and dark brown hair with green eyes. about 5'5", 36C and a round "firm" ass. i think you would approve.

I approve, nugga!

I APPROVE!!!!   ;D

Show me this broad.

Christine was her name I believe.

DIV