Author Topic: LMFAO advocate for peaceful protests arrested for arson and burglary  (Read 883 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
http://news.yahoo.com/protester-st-louis-area-charged-arson-204951252.html

Im sure he is just upset that all these "good kids" are being gunned down by racist cops. He was a libtard poster boy for peaceful protests and now this. Who would have guessed, Im sure he is a "good kid" though...

"BERKELEY, Mo. (AP) — A protester who advocated for peaceful demonstrations in Ferguson was charged Saturday with setting fire to a convenience store in a neighboring suburb.

A St. Louis County jail official said Joshua Williams, 19, of St. Louis, was being held on $30,000 bond. He is charged with arson, second-degree burglary and stealing less than $500.

Williams, who was frequently quoted and photographed protesting Michael Brown's death, is accused of using lighter fluid to set multiple fires inside and outside a QuikTrip in Berkeley. Court records said Williams confessed in a videotaped interview, and that his actions were captured by surveillance video and by news media.

The QuikTrip was looted after a white Berkeley police officer shot and killed Antonio Martin, a black 18-year-old, late Tuesday at a nearby gas station. Separate surveillance footage appeared to show that before the shooting, Martin pulled a gun on the unidentified 34-year-old officer

An MSNBC profile of Williams in September quoted him as saying, "We have to come together as one and show them we can be peaceful, that we can do this. If not, they're going to just want us to act up so they can pull out their toys on us again."

During a Ferguson Commission meeting earlier this month, Williams said black people should be able to walk into stores without being followed around like thieves.

"When the police go out there in their uniforms, they don't see nothing but thugs," he said. "All they see is targets in the streets."

HAHAHAHAH LMFAO

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: LMFAO advocate for peaceful protests arrested for arson and burglary
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 08:40:44 AM »
This is why all of these bums need to be hosed and the shepherds let loose

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 10:22:08 AM »
I get followed in clothing stores when I'm wearing my gym clothes and fanny pack, unshaven and whatnot.

I don't get followed when I'm wearing shirt and dress pants, stopping in for a tie to wear that evening. 

it's not about race, it's abouot how you dress and carry yourself.  Condi Rice isn't getting followed for shoplifting.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 10:36:30 AM »
I get followed in clothing stores when I'm wearing my gym clothes and fanny pack, unshaven and whatnot.

I don't get followed when I'm wearing shirt and dress pants, stopping in for a tie to wear that evening. 

it's not about race, it's abouot how you dress and carry yourself.  Condi Rice isn't getting followed for shoplifting.
its probably the fanny pack, no normal person walks around with a fanny pack these days

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2014, 11:24:44 AM »
its probably the fanny pack, no normal person walks around with a fanny pack these days

I still wear one.   ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2014, 11:29:53 AM »
Throw the book at all these losers

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2014, 11:32:07 AM »
Maybe New York Mayor de Blasio can put a good word in for him to the DA.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2014, 11:36:17 AM »
Maybe New York Mayor de Blasio can put a good word in for him to the DA.

F diblAsio.   Fake dago

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2014, 12:17:58 PM »

sometimes in florida, it's 95 degrees out and you just can't settle for the stopping power of a .380 or 32 caliber. 

You want that fistful of glock, yet it's just balls out hot to wear an IWB holster without telling everyone in the place that you're packing heat.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2014, 12:57:20 PM »
 :Dfanny pack