Author Topic: Hello - Wishing you all a happy New Year  (Read 57833 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: Hello
« Reply #800 on: January 25, 2014, 10:50:32 AM »
No no no no......

This thread should NOT be deleted.

You started it Arce. Just because it didn't go the way you wanted isn't a good reason for it's deletion. Life isn't all lollipops and cupcakes darling.

Let it stay up so people can see certain members for how they really are.

If one reads closely I believe they can gain some valuable insight into QB, Shizzo and Arce.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #801 on: January 25, 2014, 11:29:30 AM »
Ruined, its losers like Arce that are the Alphas of getbig.

let it go brother

anger is an anchor that weighs a man

new year new start  8)
T

---

« Reply #802 on: January 25, 2014, 11:30:48 AM »
let it go brother

anger is an anchor that weighs a man

new year new start  8)

;D

Oggie Oglethorpe

• Getbig II
« Reply #803 on: January 25, 2014, 11:45:03 AM »
No no no no......

This thread should NOT be deleted.

You started it Arce. Just because it didn't go the way you wanted isn't a good reason for it's deletion. Life isn't all lollipops and cupcakes darling.

Let it stay up so people can see certain members for how they really are.

If one reads closely I believe they can gain some valuable insight into QB, Shizzo and Arce.

Somewhere in this thread or one of the other threads about arce's fundraising, someone posted that he had done this before on another board. Was that ever confirmed? The only reason I ask is because something seems askew here with Qb, Arce, Shizzo81, and the shared password.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #804 on: January 25, 2014, 11:50:57 AM »
Somewhere in this thread or one of the other threads about arce's fundraising, someone posted that he had done this before on another board. Was that ever confirmed? The only reason I ask is because something seems askew here with Qb, Arce, Shizzo81, and the shared password.

Someone linked a martial arts type board but the post was taken down almost instantly. I never clicked it so I'm not sure.

Oggie Oglethorpe

• Getbig II
« Reply #805 on: January 25, 2014, 11:56:44 AM »
Someone linked a martial arts type board but the post was taken down almost instantly. I never clicked it so I'm not sure.

I think those are old threads questioning arce's martial arts credentials. The threads usually end with Arce saying his house burnt down in 2006 and he lost all his credential verification in the fire. I do believe he has the MA belts he claims.

My recollection was "Maddy" posted that Arce had previously solicited for financial assistance on another board.  No proof seems to have been posted, so I'm assuming it wasn't true?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #806 on: January 25, 2014, 12:00:24 PM »
no there was not confirmed he did this before on other board.

as for the martial arts stuff, its confirmed by the main association that hes a4th dan.

good enough, i actualy read through that whole 40 pages thread.

bottom line it came from one guy whos afraid to stpe into ring with steve but questions the cerentials, on bullshide.

so this was then picked up with many quotes out of context etc.
n

---

« Reply #807 on: January 25, 2014, 12:14:52 PM »
I think those are old threads questioning arce's martial arts credentials. The threads usually end with Arce saying his house burnt down in 2006 and he lost all his credential verification in the fire. I do believe he has the MA belts he claims.

My recollection was "Maddy" posted that Arce had previously solicited for financial assistance on another board.  No proof seems to have been posted, so I'm assuming it wasn't true?
Those threads almost always end with an offer top someone to "sign the waiver"

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #808 on: January 25, 2014, 01:16:22 PM »
no there was not confirmed he did this before on other board.

as for the martial arts stuff, its confirmed by the main association that hes a4th dan.

good enough, i actualy read through that whole 40 pages thread.

bottom line it came from one guy whos afraid to stpe into ring with steve but questions the cerentials, on bullshide.

so this was then picked up with many quotes out of context etc.

He has done it once before 100% and he also took money from some kid to send some sust to and never sent it. petty con artist.

---

« Reply #809 on: January 25, 2014, 01:20:49 PM »
He has done it once before 100% and he also took money from some kid to send some sust to and never sent it. petty con artist.
https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sa=N&hl=en&tab=lw&gws_rd=cr&ei=HSrkUvbRM-PhywPLl4LYBA#hl=en&q=arce+getbig+needs+money

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #811 on: January 25, 2014, 01:34:14 PM »

Link up.

AVBG

« Reply #812 on: January 25, 2014, 01:35:30 PM »

---

« Reply #813 on: January 25, 2014, 01:36:17 PM »
Where did it go?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Exactly.
The gravy train rolls on and on.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #814 on: January 25, 2014, 01:40:13 PM »
Where did it go?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

I think this was the thread with the link to Arce needing money once before.

AVBG

« Reply #815 on: January 25, 2014, 01:42:38 PM »
I think this was the thread with the link to Arce needing money once before.
Lol! It's just a gift donation/cry for help that just keeps giving :D

---

« Reply #816 on: January 25, 2014, 01:46:43 PM »
I cant understand why anyone in their right mind would call anyone on a forum who they have never met a friend, let alone give them money.

Some gullible people about thats for sure
A fool and his money are soon parted.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #817 on: January 25, 2014, 01:50:32 PM »
I cant understand why anyone in their right mind would call anyone on a forum who they have never met a friend, let alone give them money.

Some gullible people about thats for sure
A fool and his money are soon parted.
if a stranger is in a rough spot, why not help? why do you need to know the "details"? it doesn't matter. Look at you for example: you are a faceless anonymous twat who trolls and is being a dick without adding anything of value, not ever humor nor wit. Yet, people still take the time and answer you as if you were a real person.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #818 on: January 25, 2014, 01:51:32 PM »
Brutal posts about our own Steve over at muscleweak.com

The Truth About Steve Arce
Posted by AbsoluteTruth
« on: January 17, 2014, 10:15:24 AM »
Getbigs very own mentally retarded younger brother has a very problematic drug addiction. The gullibles are donating their hard earned monies toward his very serious drug addiction. Hes lost everything because he can't stop and has convinced himself he doesn't have a problem. The worst part about this is that many members know this but don't stop other members from giving. Hes had addcitions in the past and overcome this but he is so far gone that he will never bounce back. This is not a guy that is simply going through a rough time. This is a guy that has a serious addiction and has lost everything from it. Hes too high to go get a real job and is completely delusional. This has been going on for a very long time now. I feel bad for those that are giving away their money when it will go towards more drugs. I do not hate the guy at all. He seems nice although stupid. How does someone go from having schools and gyms to having nothing in such a short period of time? Drugs. Do not give your money to him. Give your support though as he needs it.

---

« Reply #819 on: January 25, 2014, 01:53:25 PM »
if a stranger is in a rough spot, why not help? why do you need to know the "details"? it doesn't matter. Look at you for example: you are a faceless anonymous twat who trolls and is being a dick without adding anything of value, not ever humor nor wit. Yet, people still take the time and answer you as if you were a real person.
Its because they crave attention from their peers.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #820 on: January 25, 2014, 01:54:24 PM »
Its because they crave attention from their peers.
Ok Dr Phil. Are you uberman? haha

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #821 on: January 25, 2014, 01:55:19 PM »

AbsoluteTruth
MuscleWeek: Bodybuilding Message Board

Re: The Truth About Steve Arce
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2014, 09:57:53 AM »
It's odd how nobody finds it strange that quicker blade is still begging for funds. The truth of the matter is quicker does not know the truth himself. Arce asked him for 3000 dollars and quicker blade was badmouthing the guy for it. Then when he realized he would be made out to be the bad guy he changed his tune. Arce is not out looking for a job because the only job he wants is that of a bodyguard. If he really cared he woudl take nay job but not all jobs allow him to be high. Being a bodyguard does and it makes him feel something of worth. Like a tough guy. Which he is not anymore. In fact he's become quite fat. He has told numerous people he cant be a bodyguard until he buys a license for it. However this license is veryr expensive and Arce is putting all his money to drugs. He loses everything within a matter of months due to a drug habit. He did not fall on tough times. He brought them onhimself. This is 100 fact and 100 percent truth. Steve is getting people to get money for him. He's playing things perfectly. Right now he is currently trying to get back into minor dealings of steroids as well. That sustained him nicely. Nobody wants anything to do with him any more as his mind is fucked up. He has kidney stones and claims the doctors have told him not to drink water. He's out to lunch and anybody with half a brain can see this from his posts. People make the choic to ignore this.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #822 on: January 25, 2014, 01:55:43 PM »
Ok Dr Phil. Are you uberman? haha

its uk jeff

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #823 on: January 25, 2014, 01:56:33 PM »
its uk jeff
that explains why after 3 posts he was insulting me  ;D

AVBG

« Reply #824 on: January 25, 2014, 01:56:44 PM »

Well meaning people don't mind helping out a "stranger" in a "rough spot" but some find it difficult aiding and abetting in addictions