Author Topic: HypocriticDiety BUSTED touching up dorian yates pics!  (Read 22564 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: NarcisissticDiety BUSTED touching up dorian yates pics!
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2008, 01:18:29 PM »
u fools the 2 of u
wanna u both go get marryied or soemthinbgbeing you both like to speak old worn out drivel that nobody on this boards could careless about
i post video proof like thiss scumbag stalker ask me for moths gay this gay that don this no fiancee that
i do what u ask me and put my family and persoanl life up for everyone to see and all i get this is this crapola
i hope u rot in hell dreadlord for all the horrible things u say on this website
im glad i am not gay or i could sseriosuly suffer emotional trauma from all hatelful things u say about me and my family
im done playing around and arguing w/ u dreadlord im done with this site for today im leaving to go work off and get away form this bullshit
rot in hell scumbag

what are u getting so upset over
its not a big issue
so u got caught-we all make mistakes and slip up sonner or later

heed your own advice dummy  ;)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2008, 01:21:39 PM »
u fools the 2 of u
wanna u both go get marryied or soemthinbgbeing you both like to speak old worn out drivel that nobody on this boards could careless about
i post video proof like thiss scumbag stalker ask me for moths gay this gay that don this no fiancee that
i do what u ask me and put my family and persoanl life up for everyone to see and all i get this is this crapola
i hope u rot in hell dreadlord for all the horrible things u say on this website
im glad i am not gay or i could sseriosuly suffer emotional trauma from all hatelful things u say about me and my family
im done playing around and arguing w/ u dreadlord im done with this site for today im leaving to go work off and get away form this bullshit
rot in hell scumbag

ha haha- you do suffer from serious trauma natfag83- youu have been outed by your own posts

You lied on numerous occasions about posting a pic and came up with one excuse or another
Now you think posting someone's youtube clip will change all that? You claimed you're in the video -if that's true you won't have any problem posting a pic to back up that claim.

I'm calling your bluff fagboy. As usual you have nothing but excuses

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2008, 01:23:38 PM »
steve p. from connecticut
i not tell last name for privacy

You mutt- that info is already on the youtube site. His last name is penn and he has nothing to do with you. Stupid little gaytroll and his lies.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2008, 01:24:37 PM »
ha haha- you do suffer from serious trauma natfag83- youu have been outed by your own posts

You lied on numerous occasions about posting a pic and came up with one excuse or another
Now you think posting someone's youtube clip will change all that? You claimed you're in the video -if that's true you won't have any problem posting a pic to back up that claim.

I'm calling your bluff fagboy. As usual you have nothing but excuses

i have pic but none are mine photobucket so i do not want to post i repect for others
all i have is video proof i in background of anrold classic video w/ greg valantino for good minutes
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2008, 01:25:36 PM »
You mutt- that info is already on the youtube site. His last name is penn and he has nothing to do with you. Stupid little gaytroll and his lies.

blah blah blah
believe it as u want
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2008, 01:28:57 PM »
i have pic but none are mine photobucket so i do not want to post i repect for others
all i have is video proof i in background of anrold classic video w/ greg valantino for good minutes

yada yada yada

Quit with the lies natfag83 - if you had a genuine photo you would have posted it months ago.
IYou've posted nothing but one excuse after another to cover up your trolling for men's pics on getbig. Your own posts betray you.  :-\

I dared you to post a pic with a sign proving that its you and all you do is delay with dumbass excuses while everyone is laughing at you. Now you're claiming you have vid proof but for some reason can't post it

The excuses and lies continue  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2008, 01:29:57 PM »

BUSTED  ;)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2008, 01:30:12 PM »
blah blah blah
believe it as u want

Hah
You got caught trying to lie again.
Poor gaytroll crybaby
Why don't you gallop off to the galleria with your fiancee' Don  ;D

You claimed in the past that you have a photo on you PC- then it was on your phone- then you couldn't upload it because you're a retard....the excuses pile up :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2008, 01:31:41 PM »
fine u fool
stand by
i post arnold classic video w/ me in it
u will see i am in background clearly and im same person as karate video

hold on
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2008, 01:34:41 PM »
fine u fool
stand by
i post arnold classic video w/ me in it
u will see i am in background clearly and im same person as karate video

hold on

Point out which person.
You think I'm going to scan the whole vid for some unknown idiot like you? ::)
Lets see you put up or shut up

His excuses and delays for not posting his infamous fiancee' pic

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: My wedding...questions regarding workouts, protein, and stuff       on: July 20, 2008, 10:50:10 AM
im not home now-im at my uncles house house sitting for him...when i get home i will post the pic for u of my fiancee and me by our pool

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: My wedding...questions regarding workouts, protein, and stuff       on: July 21, 2008, 07:27:10 PM
im off to the galleria w/ my fiancee...ill be back tommorow with pictures at 6:30 pm...hope u can make it

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: bad experience after gym       on: July 28, 2008, 06:34:16 PM
oh thats right the pic...well i had a great one all ready for u...but then i realized i dont have the usb cable to hook it into my laptop...so i go down to the cellar where i keep my box of stuff and wires and i think i find right one but then i try to hook into my laptop but i guess its wrong one cuz it wont fit and i call my friend jessica but she tells me yes i do have the right cable and it should be in the box in my bedroom cupboard...so i look in there and at first i dont see it but then i think i see it and i take it out and its all tangled up in knots with other cords...so it takes me forever to get them untangeld so finally im good to go and i hook up the digi camera but then i realize i dont have any idea what im doing and the photo program opens up on my screen but it dont do anyhting...it just stalls there...so then i had to shut off laptop cuz it froze and i turn on again and the windows xp just stalls and wont load an di get real angry so i keep turning my laptop on over and over and fiannly im back but i still cant figure out how to post...so can u tell me please how to post camera pic online...do i need photbucket account or soemthing?

How long will this charade last?

Latest excuse

i have pic but none are mine photobucket so i do not want to post i repect for others.

Doesn't quite match with what you've said in the past does it natfag?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2008, 01:35:16 PM »
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1450/208/

at 3:31 if u pause it and look over shoulder of marine with bag in hand on left side of screen, u see me look over shoulder of marine

if u then look at karate video u see its same person-only diff is few years have passed

now i go to gym

good bye
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2008, 01:37:32 PM »
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1450/208/

at 3:31 if u pause it and look over shoulder of marine with bag in hand on left side of screen, u see me look over shoulder of marine

if u then look at karate video u see its same person-only diff is few years have passed

now i go to gym

good bye

Oh really - where in the karate vid are you again.

Running off so soon natfag83?
Scared of being exposed for a liar again?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2008, 02:28:19 PM »
So you're claiming that this little twink is you?  :o

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2008, 03:23:43 PM »
So ND is now exposed now as the greatest hypocrite and liar in history. After he accuse all others of doing what he is actually the guilty one of doing.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2008, 03:25:13 PM »
So ND is now exposed now as the greatest hypocrite and liar in history. After he accuse all others of doing what he is actually the guilty one of doing.
what do you think of Mr. South Dakota Truck Stop here, Sharma? ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2008, 03:42:27 PM »
what do you think of Mr. South Dakota Truck Stop here, Sharma? ;D

I am wondering if Yates had that look on his crocodile skin face just before he fellated the judges and himself from 4th place to Mr Olympia ;D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2008, 03:49:57 PM »
I am wondering if Yates had that look on his crocodile skin face just before he fellated the judges and himself from 4th place to Mr Olympia ;D

i wonder what look of horror that baboon nasser had when, after performing G4P for all the judges he was still unable to secure a single Olympia win.  He got worse every year until he dropped down to 15th place and had to retire in disgrace and shame. Now he lives off the private posing he does for the schmoes of san diego

:D :D :D

What's up Sharma - did you take time off from your goatherding duties? ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2008, 03:54:32 PM »
agreed... nassers legacy not only lives on in words and pictures, but also in our hearts.
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2008, 03:55:44 PM »
agreed... nassers legacy not only lives on in words and pictures, but also in our hearts.

On the subject of liars - look who's back  :D
Let the fun begin - at your expense of course

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2008, 03:56:29 PM »

So true. A well loved man. Nasser won the hearts and minds of the true fans. The people's hero no doubt about it.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2008, 03:57:33 PM »
So true. A well loved man. Nasser won the hearts and minds of the true fans. The people's hero no doubt about it.
he won my heart when i first saw him compete at the arnold classic
my devotion for him began that day and will continue until i die
w

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2008, 04:01:21 PM »
he won my heart when i first saw him compete at the arnold classic
my devotion for him began that day and will continue until i die

Absolutely. I was amazed by him the very first time I seen him. I remember it crystal clear.   What the pumkinheads will never understand: we shall never forget the appalling injustices visited upon him , motivated by racism and politics. We love him , care about him and won't let people forget the disgrace that took place to our champion in 97.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2008, 04:04:36 PM »
Ha ha ha

This is classic.
 Two gaytrolls declaring their adoration for their mancrush.
Calm down before you destroy your keyboards with your affection  :D :D :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2008, 04:05:12 PM »
Absolutely. I was amazed by him the very first time I seen him. I remember it crystal clear.   What the pumkinheads will never understand: we shall never forget the appalling injustices visited upon him , motivated by racism and politics. We love him , care about him and won't let people forget the disgrace that took place to our champion in 97.

even though he doesnt have an olympia 1st place trophy, we all know he doesnt need a piece of metal to show the world his greatness

nasser is a warrior-a true legend who will never fade away and never let the crimes against him go unnoticed

all hail the wizard of truth-the true 1997 mr olympia
w

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2008, 04:08:02 PM »

nasser is a warrior-a true legend who will never fade away and never let the crimes against him go unnoticed

all hail the wizard of truth-the true 1997 mr olympia

The uncrowned Mr Olympia. Can you really believe they hang the medal on the disgusting, formerly racist, convicted criminal on our left?

HAHAHA What a joke