Author Topic: Epic onstage site inj / SEO leakage  (Read 5214 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Epic onstage site inj / SEO leakage
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 12:03:10 PM »
see below

hope this helps

Nazis are fucking great

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2009, 12:11:45 PM »
sometimes i'm not sure if you're sarcastic or not :D
tank u jesus

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2009, 12:13:16 PM »
sometimes i'm not sure if you're sarcastic or not :D

I'll be honest neither am I :D

larry33

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2009, 12:15:10 PM »
Here's the deal.  No one can harm another person.  It doesn't matter who was hurt worse or who started it.  The law applies to everyone.  The only defense is that you had no alternative to defend your life.  If someone clocks you, you sue them.  Nothing in the law allows retribution, outside of legal consequences.  Getting back or defending yourself simply opens you up to the same legal liability as the guy who took action first.  The only difference is that there are now two liabilities, whereas before there was only one.  

Just something to think about.  There is no legal honor in defending yourself.  

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2009, 12:16:51 PM »
Here's the deal.  No one can harm another person.  It doesn't matter who was hurt worse or who started it.  The law applies to everyone.  The only defense is that you had no alternative to defend your life.  If someone clocks you, you sue them.  Nothing in the law allows retribution, outside of legal consequences.  Getting back or defending yourself simply opens you up to the same legal liability as the guy who took action first.  The only difference is that there are now two liabilities, whereas before there was only one.  

But hey, Stark had fun stomping on some other dudes arm so why not?
from incomplete data

larry33

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2009, 12:18:33 PM »
Yeah, you may be fine with that trade off, but don't be surprised by it.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2009, 12:25:07 PM »

Which why we are becoming a culture of pussies. We're fighting an enemy that can live in caves and eat scorpions while we are so preoccupied with protecting scumbag's rights. And what the hell is "legal" honor? I remember once in Venice Beach, CA one guy pushed another and then started pissing on his leg. And this was in front of his girl friend. Thankfully, the guy was able to beat the piss out of the other guy. But imagine if he said, "You are so going to get sued." As he stands there with a black eye and soaked in urine.

Maybe if more people supported self defense we wouldn't be where we are. And I believe Stark is in Europe which is even worse and that pacifist attitude is one of the reason they are being conquered by the Muslim horde.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2009, 12:26:41 PM »
But hey, Stark had fun stomping on some other dudes arm so why not?

Lol man I am so deep in your head you never get me out...

And yes it was the most satisfying thing to hear that arm break - sounded like chickenbone just louder :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2009, 12:28:58 PM »

And yes it was the most satisfying thing to hear that arm break - sounded like chickenbone just louder :D

You made the world a better place because maybe the next time the guy will think twice about trying to be a bad ass.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2009, 12:29:24 PM »

You'll make an awesome dad for sure.
from incomplete data

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2009, 12:30:55 PM »
You'll make an awesome dad for sure.

thanks bud

I have plans to smack my kid around as soon as it hits 5 years - in todays society of weak pussies like yourself you've got to make
sure that you are breeding the future hitler.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2009, 12:34:52 PM »
thanks bud

I have plans to smack my kid around as soon as it hits 5 years - in todays society of weak pussies like yourself you've got to make
sure that you are breeding the future hitler.

Good, teach him how to in his own head justify violence against others.. preferably of the torture kind, never mind self defense, that boy better learn how to inflict pain in the most psychopathic way.
from incomplete data

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2009, 12:51:30 PM »
Good, teach him how to in his own head justify violence against others.. preferably of the torture kind, never mind self defense, that boy better learn how to inflict pain in the most psychopathic way.

Yep I make sure to capture a hippie just like yourself so he can practice his torture skills - should be fun.