Author Topic: Samson, In your face you retarded twat.  (Read 1376 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Samson, In your face you retarded twat.
« on: May 09, 2009, 09:04:56 PM »
You like Texe, here you go you jackass... Explain Alex having Texe on and the things said here ::)  You Samson, are a shitbag disinfo agent.  Go fuck yourself.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Samson, In your face you retarded twat.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 09:46:14 PM »
heh

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 10:03:54 PM »
heh
Samson is always trying to say Alex Jones is a Zionist shill.  he get's his panties in a bind and usually posts 3 or 4 times a week calling me out on it.  Today he posts an article saying Texe Marrs is talking about Alex Jones being a shill.  The above video owns his stupid ass on this.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 06:11:29 AM »
Oh Hugo...why get so upset!!! Once again I don't want to get in between you and your love of Alex "Henny Penny the sky is falling" Jones (jew). If you read my comment I said the person Texe Marrs was talking about s"ounds" like AJ..I didn't say it was, but AJ sure does fit the bill...but that's just my opinion.

So calm down..no need to bust a blood vessel over the matter. It won't change my opinion of AJ one bit at all...he's still a SHILL, still a LIAR still a DIRTBAG...just a matter of time before he's exposed which is happening so fast and so much that even he has to defend himself on HIS OWN SHOW AND MESSAGE BOARD. Now how is it his own listeners and posters on his site are turning against him?

Samson is always trying to say Alex Jones is a Zionist shill.  he get's his panties in a bind and usually posts 3 or 4 times a week calling me out on it.  Today he posts an article saying Texe Marrs is talking about Alex Jones being a shill.  The above video owns his stupid ass on this.

I have never posted articles saying AJ is a Zionist shill...I never CALLED YOU OUT on AJ...and the articles I feel you will react negetively to, I put in the SUBJECT LINE...HUGO DON'T READ THIS (maybe the reverse psychology works too good)....It is YOU who post articles about him and I mentioned that I think he is a SHILL based upon... THAT IS WHEN YOU WENT APE SHIT!!!. I told you about his listeners saying the same thing about him as well as other talk show hosts who are beginning to feel the same way...YOU WENT MORE APE SHIT!! Now in the last article I posted it was about ZIONIST OWNING HOLLYWOOD written by Texe Marrs...not AJ being a shill. In the first few lines Texe Marrs talks about a talk show host going BANANAS when he mentioned Hollywood being run by Zionist. I said I wonder if the INSANE talk show host is AJ (I did NOT say it was!!!)...and here you are like clock work GOING APE SHIT AGAIN...

Here is the link to the page where my comments are   http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=279715.0

I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR APOLOGY!!!!...and be quick about it!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 01:09:59 PM »
Nice copout samson. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 03:35:28 PM »
Nice copout samson. 

How am I copping out...please explain? Show me in my posts where I did anything you claimed in regards to calling you out?, posting 3 to 4 times a day? Submitting posts about AJ being a SHILL...yeah I don't trust him and I say he is a SHILL like many others, but where are these posts????

I'll continue waiting on my apology....and HURRY UP!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 08:16:33 PM »
Oh Hugo...why get so upset!!! Once again I don't want to get in between you and your love of Alex "Henny Penny the sky is falling" Jones (jew). If you read my comment I said the person Texe Marrs was talking about s"ounds" like AJ..I didn't say it was, but AJ sure does fit the bill...but that's just my opinion.

So calm down..no need to bust a blood vessel over the matter. It won't change my opinion of AJ one bit at all...he's still a SHILL, still a LIAR still a DIRTBAG...just a matter of time before he's exposed which is happening so fast and so much that even he has to defend himself on HIS OWN SHOW AND MESSAGE BOARD. Now how is it his own listeners and posters on his site are turning against him?

I have never posted articles saying AJ is a Zionist shill...I never CALLED YOU OUT on AJ...and the articles I feel you will react negetively to, I put in the SUBJECT LINE...HUGO DON'T READ THIS (maybe the reverse psychology works too good)....It is YOU who post articles about him and I mentioned that I think he is a SHILL based upon... THAT IS WHEN YOU WENT APE SHIT!!!. I told you about his listeners saying the same thing about him as well as other talk show hosts who are beginning to feel the same way...YOU WENT MORE APE SHIT!! Now in the last article I posted it was about ZIONIST OWNING HOLLYWOOD written by Texe Marrs...not AJ being a shill. In the first few lines Texe Marrs talks about a talk show host going BANANAS when he mentioned Hollywood being run by Zionist. I said I wonder if the INSANE talk show host is AJ (I did NOT say it was!!!)...and here you are like clock work GOING APE SHIT AGAIN...

Here is the link to the page where my comments are   http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=279715.0

I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR APOLOGY!!!!...and be quick about it!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
::)  Glad you watched the above videos, it sure puts your bullshit that he's a zionist shill into perspective.  I'm waiting for YOUR apology...

COmes across as a SHILL..definitely a ZIONIST and FEARMONGER...

Here he is going ape shit over a guy that exposed him as a ZIONIST..THe exposer is part of a group called PROTHINK that exposes Zionist persons and activities

The rest of you, stay out of this, this is between us.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 09:37:50 AM »
::)  Glad you watched the above videos, it sure puts your bullshit that he's a zionist shill into perspective.  I'm waiting for YOUR apology...

The rest of you, stay out of this, this is between us.

You still have not answered my question on how I am copping out? Nonetheless Alex Henny penny the sky is falling Jones is  SHILL and despite your feelings toward him...it will not change mine..HE IS WHAT HE IS.

Texe Marrs is a great guy and I respect his opinions on things as well as his research. He unlike Jones presents his information without arrogance, without self aggrandisement, without perpetrating like he is the ONLY EXPERT on ANY TOPIC like HENNY PENNY does. More importantly unlike all other researchers or talk show hosts NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO INVADE SUCH PROMINENT AND PROTECTED affairs, meetings, compounds etc like Jones, which causes the conscious to RAISE AN EYEBROW. I asked this of you before, how is it Jones could just walk into BOHEMIAN GROVE and no one question him? How could be bullhorn residences and offices of politicians without being arrested especially in post 911 america where anyone can be labelled TERRORIST...arrested and thrown in jail practically indfinitely? How did he get into a Blderberg meeting? (impossible) How is he on the air, making videos, exposing the elite and they not come after him?...whereas everyone from scientist, lawyers, doctors, researchers and the like end up dead, "committing suicide", turning up missing etc for doing far less then what he is doing?...WHY...BECAUSE HE IS A SHILL. Watch teh Obama Deception and watch his "acting performance" as he talk on the phone claiming people are following him adn pulling fire drills becasue he is there...he lso doesn't know how it is they know his every move...Gee Um..COULD IT BE THE BIG INFOWARS SHIRT HE IS WEARING!!!!!! ..Come on..

Alex is a created product put on the air to stir panic, create fear, promote contempt amongst the masses while at the same time through exposure reveal to the masses in america what the elite are about to do to them and america. He serves no purpose other than to FEARMONGER...and sadly when he has been questioned on things such as fighting the corrupt IRS or exposing them...he cowers and says "I know the battles I can fight"... ok Alex..

Jones is just a voice on the radio to rile people up and yet offers no solutions. His actions essentially causes the masses to release pent up rage by bringing it to a point of overflow and then dousing it with water by having them call in, leave messages on a message board, hear others angrilly vocalize their dislike of what is happening, writing to representatives (who will at best throw their letters into the garbage) in short he is the RELEASE VALVE on the pressure cooker and when it is all over the masses are still left without a direction to turn and no idea of what to do.

So far as the second video posted with the ProThink guy being cursed out by Alex becasue he exposed alex as a ZIONIST...I posted that after it circulated all over the web...this also came up right after ALEX THREATENED JEFF RENSE and his family and Mr. Rense filed police charges against alex. Alex is a nutcase...like it or not..
C