Author Topic: a question for british posters  (Read 7205 times)

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
Re: a question for british posters
« Reply #75 on: February 29, 2012, 10:11:55 AM »
I went to London last year and thought it was a nice place. Sure, there were plenty of ugly people,
just like here in the USA. I saw some good looking people too. I always heard the food sucked there,
but my wife and I found plenty of places that had great food. People seemed relatively friendly, more so
than in the US.

I thought the women in London were gorgeous, though there are a lot of Europeans there.

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: February 29, 2012, 10:17:37 AM »
haha all americans seem to think we sound posh. should introduce them to a few scousers or idiots from essex. I don't think Britain is that bad, although the average person is overweight and looks like shit i agree there. loads of good looking girls though in most cities.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 29, 2012, 10:45:21 AM »
Hey brad,did you see the programme on channel 4 on monday called proud and predujiced,about the EDL in luton.

nah mate. can't really be fuccked with the telly tbh. most of it depresses me like fuck. especially the news and stuff like the edl. i can see where they're coming from though.

i don't really mind pakis and that. there's just way to m,any of the fuckers. just imagine in another 50 years or so. parts of the nw will be totally paki. we'll have a situation like bosnia.

it may sound far fetched.. but what if they call for their own fucking state ?  :-X

just so you you know.. when pakis get married. 90% of the time the wife or husband is imported in from pakistan. bradford is proof that given time, they'll be a huge majority

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #78 on: February 29, 2012, 11:21:58 AM »
england is a great place to live if you have a bit money an can afford to live in a decent estate,i will be 100 percent happy here once i work my way out of the shithole i currently live.

This or "your" dorian yates and swinging the glutes to successfully escape to l'america.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #79 on: February 29, 2012, 11:34:59 AM »

Look at this thread: started with JNN observing that most brits on the board are cunts and somehow it turned about everything in Britain being shit.

Exactly

I have nothing bad to say about England as a country

I just noticed that a good amount of british people who post on forums are legit shitheads

It's not so bad on here though. Go to the Underground at MMA.tv. There are some Brits there that make bradistani look like Sir John Gielgud

Btw, didn't I use the n-word on the initial post?  Seriously- how am I allowed to still post on this forum?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #80 on: February 29, 2012, 11:39:50 AM »
Btw- I just noticed something- didn't bradistani just start a WYHI thread where the subject is Sophia Vegara?

REALLY?!

seriously this guy is a genius troll or just a utter waste of Pakistani sperm