Author Topic: What will it take for Romney to win  (Read 4133 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: What will it take for Romney to win
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2012, 02:06:49 PM »

After Bloomberg is Dinkins redux in the waiting.  I live here and we all know what is coming.   The animals are going to take over again just like the early 90's.    

Although rates of most crimes, including all categories of violent crime, made consecutive declines during the last 36 months of his four-year term, ending a 30-year upward spiral and initiating a trend of falling rates that continued beyond his term, Dinkins was hurt by the perception that crime was out of control during his administration. Dinkins also initiated a hiring program that expanded the police department nearly 25%.

I get it now. Mayor David Dinkins is African American and you didn't like him. President Obama is African American and you believe he is a gangster. Seems to be an obvious connection, wouldn't you say?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2012, 02:08:04 PM »
I get it now. Mayor David Dinkins is African American and you didn't like him. President Obama is African American and you believe he is a gangster. Seems to be an obvious connection, wouldn't you say?

I lived in NYC during Dinkins disastrous reign.   He was a DISASTER

Crown Heights riots anyone? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2012, 02:11:38 PM »

Not really to be honest and I would have felt the same way if it were santorum or newt i would have felt the same way.  a few deranged crackpots wanted to blow the whole thing up and make a mess so as to hand over the election and narrative to obama. 

Fuck them. 

Most of a Cult of Paul are just as bad as the Cult of Obama and want to hand the election over to obama since they were pissed off Paul lost.

Oh fuck that and fuck them too.     

That question put you in a "fucking" bad mood, it seems.