Author Topic: A TMZ Type Wrapup  (Read 14704 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
A TMZ Type Wrapup
« on: July 22, 2010, 11:51:11 AM »
So here's and explanation of what happened on a certain other board and here if anyone cares, and I have someone reputable on here who will back up certain things I say:

So ya, theres no doubt, I fuked up with some of the things I said to newmom and about her kid, it was wrong. But as we all know, I tend to go off axis at times and keep spouting at the mouth. So through this whole arguing with everyone, soem guy named Brad Jesilow on facebook sends me about 50 or so messages with an absolute ton of newmoms info and some of chaos and a tiny bit of alex's. I bicker back and forth with chaos and alex kicks me off his board and attacks me in public on the board while at the same time kissing my ass in pm's.

Now heres the kicker. Alex pm'd me (and chaos has personally looked at these I let him in my account) pm's that newmom and chaos were exchanging on his site. He went right into their accounts and took the pm's and forwarded them to me. So if he is doing taht, you can pretty much guarantee he is looking at everyones pm's and personal info.  Nice.

Then some dude phoned the gym newmom trains at saying she looked good in what she was wearing and accurately described her outfit.  Thats when I realized shit had gone to far. I sent her some of Brad Jesilows messages on facebook regarding her personal info he sent me.

NZMM got screwed in all this. all he did was bicker back and forth with people on alpha forum and they kicked him off and exposed his personal info. For what? He didnt post anything personal, all he did was stand up for himself and cut the people down that cut him down. What a sensitive bitch the admin is over there.

So in the end, ya I started this shitstorm, no doubt about it. It got way out of hand, its just the internets. My bad, but I will readily say I will probably screw up again, its in my nature.

Feel free to pm me any questions or wanting to see any messages I got, I have nothing to hide.

DRAMA

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: A TMZ Type Wrapup
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 11:56:12 AM »
Too soon, young jedi.

;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 11:57:51 AM »

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 12:33:18 PM »
It got out of hand but it's hard to feel sorry for NZMM. He brought it on himself when he said "my personal info. is out there and it doesn't bother me" in one of those threads. And given that he's thrown mine around on here for the last few years he shouldn't be upset that his finally came out.

That said, he can bury the hatchet and post again. The fact that he lives in CA and works at DHL isn't a big deal.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 12:38:27 PM »
I've always like NZMM. Funny guy. This stuff with newmom has gotten way out of hand.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 12:45:54 PM »
So here's and explanation of what happened on a certain other board and here if anyone cares, and I have someone reputable on here who will back up certain things I say:

So ya, theres no doubt, I fuked up with some of the things I said to newmom and about her kid, it was wrong. But as we all know, I tend to go off axis at times and keep spouting at the mouth. So through this whole arguing with everyone, soem guy named Brad Jesilow on facebook sends me about 50 or so messages with an absolute ton of newmoms info and some of chaos and a tiny bit of alex's. I bicker back and forth with chaos and alex kicks me off his board and attacks me in public on the board while at the same time kissing my ass in pm's.

Now heres the kicker. Alex pm'd me (and chaos has personally looked at these I let him in my account) pm's that newmom and chaos were exchanging on his site. He went right into their accounts and took the pm's and forwarded them to me. So if he is doing taht, you can pretty much guarantee he is looking at everyones pm's and personal info.  Nice.

Then some dude phoned the gym newmom trains at saying she looked good in what she was wearing and accurately described her outfit.  Thats when I realized shit had gone to far. I sent her some of Brad Jesilows messages on facebook regarding her personal info he sent me.

NZMM got screwed in all this. all he did was bicker back and forth with people on alpha forum and they kicked him off and exposed his personal info. For what? He didnt post anything personal, all he did was stand up for himself and cut the people down that cut him down. What a sensitive bitch the admin is over there.

So in the end, ya I started this shitstorm, no doubt about it. It got way out of hand, its just the internets. My bad, but I will readily say I will probably screw up again, its in my nature.

Feel free to pm me any questions or wanting to see any messages I got, I have nothing to hide.

DRAMA

So what was newmom wearing....was it spandex ???

...and I said it in another thread.admins should not be giving out personal info.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 01:33:34 PM »
It got out of hand but it's hard to feel sorry for NZMM. He brought it on himself when he said "my personal info. is out there and it doesn't bother me" in one of those threads. And given that he's thrown mine around on here for the last few years he shouldn't be upset that his finally came out.

That said, he can bury the hatchet and post again. The fact that he lives in CA and works at DHL isn't a big deal.

you are so sososo wrong that he lives in california
cant an ip at someones work in nz come from usa? proxies? I dont know enough about computeres

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 01:40:03 PM »
also
alex runs the bigmarkc account for anyone that cares, and the helena account. He absolutely kisses my ass in pm's andtells me about his dead father or mother and how he thinks about suicide, and then he rips me apart with his gimmicks on the boards. Chaos has seen the pms

Alex had me fooled for a while , but he is just a coward. He loves that he can sit on that alpha board and rip me apart and I cant say a thing because he banned me.  Now thats the sign of a true coward. But, such is life.

Alex, tell the board how much money your dad left you and the only reason you have money and things is because you inherited it. Then say hi to your dad,.....oh wait,.....he's  dead

Also anyone who posts on alphamale forum is asking to have their ip's traced and their passwords looked at and Alex trying the same password with their emails, facebooks etc.I hope anyone who did join there had the sense to use a unique password to that site.
solid Alex--you are busting into peoples emails and other sites with their alphamale passwords---wow and the ycall me psycho---

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 01:46:09 PM »
here is a screenshot of alex's pm to me kissing my ass (bullshit lies) and then the hacks he made into newmoms and chaos' accounts on alphamale and sent me their pm's from that site they sent to each other

Dude I personally appologize... we're trying to restore your shit as we speak....

Check this out.. btw thanks for showing me cankles true colors.. 

<br /><br />newmom: I took 3 vicoden an hour ago and my heart is still racing. Do you think alex and josh a running a game.&nbsp; I cant relax you do realize my kid lives with me and I got some creep posting pictures of my house. I dunno alex sent me a pm stating in no way he is helena.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 02:09:35 PM »
then the hacks he made into newmoms and chaos' accounts on alphamale and sent me their pm's from that site they sent to each other

:-\

The administrator of the forum can download the whole database and extract any PM that anyone sends to anyone else. But doing that is a serious breach of trust and privacy.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2010, 02:16:57 PM »
Damn, that's kind of shifty if true. Although, I used a different password and an old email that's loaded with spam when I registered there to be safe just because I wondered if something like that would happen if things went to shit. 

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 02:18:59 PM »
Damn, that's kind of shifty if true. Although, I used a different password and an old email that's loaded with spam when I registered there to be safe just because I wondered if something like that would happen if things went to shit. 

ummm

how much more proof do you need?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 02:20:16 PM »
ummm

how much more proof do you need?

Proof of those messages actually being in their inboxes on Alpha. He just copy/pasted them so who knows whether they're real or not. Although they're probably real.

Either way, not the biggest deal. I figured that was a possible should one of the posters there get on Alex's bad side. I suspect that's Ron stays neutral and out of the arguments so that he has no reason to do the same thing.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 02:29:59 PM »
Proof of those messages actually being in their inboxes on Alpha. He just copy/pasted them so who knows whether they're real or not. Although they're probably real.

Based on the html code (like <br/>), it looks like that was copy-pasted directly from the database. Which makes sense cause the only other way the site admin can see the PMs in a member's inbox is by logging in as the member (using their username and password).

And unless you know the password, you can't log into a member's account (although you can change it if you're the administrator) cause SMF encrypts the password and you can't just extract a user's password from the database either.

I'd say that stuff is legit, like you've guessed.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 02:34:21 PM »
anyways
in the end I'll still be seen as the nut case and alex the good guy while he looks at everyone personal info

but hey, thats the way the ball rolls

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 02:34:31 PM »
Based on the html code (like <br/>), it looks like that was copy-pasted directly from the database. Which makes sense cause the only other way the site admin can see the PMs in a member's inbox is by logging in as the member (using their username and password). And unless you know the password, you can't log into a member's account, although you can change it if you're the administrator.

SMF encrypts the password and so, you can't just extract a user's password from the database either. I'd say that stuff is legit, like you've guessed.

Just playing devil's advocate here. But what's to say he just used any pm and changed the wording to stir shit up? Oh well, not really interested enough to get bent out of shape over it.

Avesher, I hate to say it but you brought a lot of this about by threatening to ruin people's real lives with all the info you had come upon.

People just need to chill. It's a fucking message board.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 02:40:20 PM »
Just playing devil's advocate here. But what's to say he just used any pm and changed the wording to stir shit up? Oh well, not really interested enough to get bent out of shape over it.

Avesher, I hate to say it but you brought a lot of this about by threatening to ruin people's real lives with all the info you had come upon.

People just need to chill. It's a fucking message board.

hey fukwit, what did I say in my first post--I blamed myself--christ no wonder nzmm gets more chicks than you

now go back to defending alex even though I have all the proof in the world against him

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2010, 02:43:38 PM »
hey fukwit, what did I say in my first post--I blamed myself--christ no wonder nzmm gets more chicks than you

now go back to defending alex even though I have all the proof in the world against him

Yeah, you did say it in the first post. You were throwing picture's of people's houses and other personal info. around but now you're bent out of shape over Alex doing something along the same lines. It's a fucking message board. Not one justifiable reason for taking shit to the real world.

And NZMM is a douche, dude. You're just getting strung along and doing the leg work for him. He's not the savior you think he is. You know those gimmicks that always attack your dead dog and what not? You think those are only Alex?

You're seriously going to start insulting me now? I've never once come after you, unlike your so-called buddy Jamie.

Oh well, I'm not going to sit here and argue over who is the lesser of two evils.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2010, 02:56:49 PM »
Yeah, you did say it in the first post. You were throwing picture's of people's houses and other personal info. around but now you're bent out of shape over Alex doing something along the same lines. It's a fucking message board. Not one justifiable reason for taking shit to the real world.

And NZMM is a douche, dude. You're just getting strung along and doing the leg work for him. He's not the savior you think he is. You know those gimmicks that always attack your dead dog and what not? You think those are only Alex?

You're seriously going to start insulting me now? I've never once come after you, unlike your so-called buddy Jamie.

Oh well, I'm not going to sit here and argue over who is the lesser of two evils.

yeah youre right u never come after me--my bad

but you are saying hacking peoples accounts and posting their pm's is ok?  cmon

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2010, 03:01:47 PM »
yeah youre right u never come after me--my bad

but you are saying hacking peoples accounts and posting their pm's is ok?  cmon

Not in the least, dude. But, it's a good board and the people are cool so I'll still be posting there.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2010, 03:58:39 PM »
Proof of those messages actually being in their inboxes on Alpha.
How about me telling you they are real PMs? How about me telling you disturbia gave me his password so I could screenshot it myself?

Doesn't excuse disturbia from posting personal shit or saying the things he did, but it does show where the info came from.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2010, 04:08:58 PM »
How about me telling you they are real PMs? How about me telling you disturbia gave me his password so I could screenshot it myself?

Doesn't excuse disturbia from posting personal shit or saying the things he did, but it does show where the info came from.
Clam down chrome dome!.......It's not that cereal ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2010, 04:27:29 PM »
Clam down chrome dome!.......It's not that cereal ;D
Haha............ ::)

LOL @ the cue ball calling me chrome dome. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V