Author Topic: CHUCK LIDDEL fight  (Read 4865 times)

Logan32

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: CHUCK LIDDEL fight
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2007, 05:58:01 AM »
To you guys that say the fight sucked I am wondering what you guys think makes a good MMA fight? I think it was a great fight both fought hard. They both traded some great shots and I think most fighters would have gone down trading exchanges like that. As far as the rules thing goes I hear this stuff so many times but it is bull. I have been watching the UFC since the first one I have watched Pride and also train MMA. The fight I saw Liddell maintained a better distance control and was the better fighter that night. Wandy has many tools in his arsenal that he did not use. Where was his Muay Thai clinch and legs kicks?

Regardless of where that fight took place the result would have been the same that night. I am a big fan of both fighters but lets face facts styles make fights as much as I feel that 9 out of 10 times Rampage has the style to beat Chuck I think 7 out of 10 times Chuck's style takes Wandy. Of course this is just my opinion and as we know apinions are like a$$holes everyone has one........ 

gymrat75

• Getbig III
Re: CHUCK LIDDEL fight
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2007, 09:08:47 AM »
First round: draw

second round: Wandi (chuck went to the ground twice, once a slip and once he got clocked)

third round: chuck punished him, but you can tell chuck got scared and took him down at the end to be safe.