Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 372996 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1525 on: August 23, 2013, 09:26:49 PM »
Is Mr.3% 31 years old?

Man, wisdom comes late in some cases... sometimes never.

Have you noticed that everyone ignores your posts? No one replies anymore, OTH did at the beginning but not anymore. Hope this helps and get the fuck out.

Oh and I must correct myself, no one I didn't mean that this WHOLE thread sucks, but lets face it, apart from first 20 or so pages that just repeated what OTH stated in his previous threads (mind what I have under the avatar, it's my way of saying RESPECT AND THANKS) it's just spam. I always had utmost respect to OTH and him being truthful and honest as well as VERY helpful both here and PMs.

However its not his fault, its rather the attention whoring miserable fucks that ruined this thead. At this point useful information is completely hidden under endless ukjeff's meltdowns about his pics that are nearly as old as I am.

Since as many people noticed you haven't really slept for couple of days jeff for your health's sake yes, I do agree that you look better than OTH at his best. In fact I believe you destroy not only no one, OTH, you could take 1996 version of Levrone and are more ripped than 1993 Flex.

I hope you feel better already, now go to sleep. Thanks.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1526 on: August 23, 2013, 09:30:10 PM »
Have you noticed that everyone ignores your posts? No one replies anymore, OTH did at the beginning but not anymore. Hope this helps and get the fuck out.

Oh and I must correct myself, no one I didn't mean that this WHOLE thread sucks, but lets face it, apart from first 20 or so pages that just repeated what OTH stated in his previous threads (mind what I have under the avatar, it's my way of saying RESPECT AND THANKS) it's just spam. I always had utmost respect to OTH and him being truthful and honest as well as VERY helpful both here and PMs.

However its not his fault, its rather the attention whoring miserable fucks that ruined this thead. At this point useful information is completely hidden under endless ukjeff's meltdowns about his pics that are nearly as old as I am.

Since as many people noticed you haven't really slept for couple of days jeff for your health's sake yes, I do agree that you look better than OTH in your past. In fact I believe you destroy not only no one, OTH, you could take 1996 version of Levrone and are more ripped than 1993 Flex.

I appreciate this bro, in fact this post here is actually making feel like an idiot that I am giving these guys the time of day, so I will tone it down a notch.

8)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1527 on: August 23, 2013, 09:48:38 PM »
I appreciate this bro, in fact this post here is actually making feel like an idiot that I am giving these guys the time of day, so I will tone it down a notch.

8)

Just let them jerk off and it'll be OK, its a shame someone started this bullshit when you stated in your first post that this thread should be 100% devoted to your diet. I couldn't care less for ukjeff's or this pathetic gh15 minion's meltdowns and lies and I'm not only speaking for myself, I think rest of the board will agree with me. Somewhere in between you actually posted whole protocols and stacks and guess what, THEY ARE LOST.

Hopefully someone will come and compile all the useful info from this thread like IIRC cephissus did in gal's thread.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1528 on: August 23, 2013, 11:01:21 PM »
OK guys who has a better physique?

those are some thick ass spinal erectors. ...years of deadlifting
l

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1529 on: August 23, 2013, 11:35:10 PM »

Since as many people noticed you haven't really slept for couple of days jeff for your health's sake yes, I do agree that you look better than OTH at his best. In fact I believe you destroy not only no one, OTH, you could take 1996 version of Levrone and are more ripped than 1993 Flex.

:D

OTH and others. just ignore him. he's not worth your time.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1530 on: August 24, 2013, 12:48:44 AM »

great post

uk jeff isnt a troll he stalks people on here

guy has issues
T

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1531 on: August 24, 2013, 01:15:47 AM »
those are some thick ass spinal erectors. ...years of deadlifting

ya dude. this is a guy who has moved a shit ton of weight in his day. you dont get that kind of look and thickness training like a pansy.

b

ukjeff

« Reply #1532 on: August 24, 2013, 04:51:29 AM »
If this is 3%

Then whats this?

Open to everyone who accepts OTH claim of 3% , by the way thats 95% of this forum because his ludicrous claim has gone unchecked for years.

Anyone want to dare step out of the shadows?

And surprise, surprise not one response.

This forum is inhabited by a team of loud moth assholes who quieten the majority into submission with there idiotic threats of violence and intimidation.
The rest of you are just the kids at school who turned away when a kid was being bullied because it was easy.

Not one person wants to step up and tell OTH he is full of shit with his 3% bullshit.

And a last shout to the people who PMd me to tell me I had a point and he was full of shit, dont bother PMing me again you sad frightened bags of shit.

I will now continue to troll the shit out of this forum until the ban hammer falls

Oh and

"Meltdown"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1533 on: August 24, 2013, 04:54:20 AM »
And surprise, surprise not one response.

This forum is inhabited by a team of loud moth assholes who quieten the majority into submission with there idiotic threats of violence and intimidation.
The rest of you are just the kids at school who turned away when a kid was being bullied because it was easy.

Not one person wants to step up and tell OTH he is full of shit with his 3% bullshit.

And a last shout to the people who PMd me to tell me I had a point and he was full of shit, dont bother PMing me again you sad frightened bags of shit.

I will now continue to troll the shit out of this forum until the ban hammer falls

Oh and

"Meltdown"
You have become a sad sack of shit over this. Still wondering if you are a real person.

ukjeff

« Reply #1534 on: August 24, 2013, 04:57:14 AM »
You have become a sad sack of shit over this. Still wondering if you are a real person.
OK shizzo, you seems to be your own man.
Do you think OTH claims of 3% have merit?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1535 on: August 24, 2013, 04:57:32 AM »
Munzer died at 31 organ failure wonder why? Still to this day one of the most ripped Bodybuilders ever.

ukjeff

« Reply #1536 on: August 24, 2013, 05:05:53 AM »
Munzer died at 31 organ failure wonder why? Still to this day one of the most ripped Bodybuilders ever.
You could add value by having a guess at his BF % in the picture.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1537 on: August 24, 2013, 05:07:32 AM »
You could add value by having a guess at his BF % in the picture.
3%.

ukjeff

« Reply #1538 on: August 24, 2013, 05:08:10 AM »
3%.

Great, same as OTH in his picture?

Go on, nobodies watching, you can write what you like.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1539 on: August 24, 2013, 05:10:14 AM »
Great, same as OTH in his picture?
He is not quite there yet but working on it, so what you got Munzer at?

ukjeff

« Reply #1540 on: August 24, 2013, 05:18:02 AM »

Its not about me fuckwit, its about OTH stupid claims of 3% BF, thanks for confirming it wasnt true.

ukjeff

« Reply #1541 on: August 24, 2013, 05:19:50 AM »
For all the guys at getbig, heres a message for you all.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1542 on: August 24, 2013, 05:22:39 AM »
Its not about me fuckwit, its about OTH stupid claims of 3% BF, thanks for confirming it wasnt true.
Never said it was about you, you are ripped best I see. Why are you so angry I see some of your posts alot of them are lashing out at people.

ukjeff

« Reply #1543 on: August 24, 2013, 05:24:36 AM »
Never said it was about you, you are ripped best I see. Why are you so angry I see some of your posts alot of them are lashing out at people.

Because the site is virtually totally inhabited by arse lickers who lurk in the shadows allowing pricks to gang up on individual posters (and no, its not about me) and slink around like cowards.
I had several PMs about OTHs bullshit but not one of them will step up and tell him.

Wankers everyone of them.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1544 on: August 24, 2013, 05:29:44 AM »
Because the site is virtually totally inhabited by arse lickers who lurk in the shadows allowing pricks to gang up on individual posters (and no, its not about me) and slink around like cowards.
I had several PMs about OTHs bullshit but not one of them will step up and tell him.

Wankers everyone of them.
I tell it like it is and told him as it is and you as well. I have judged a few contests and know this game. You need more biceps man just being real, but a good back and chest qualities. You got a good overall physique. (no homo).

ukjeff

« Reply #1545 on: August 24, 2013, 05:34:40 AM »
I tell it like it is and told him as it is and you as well. I have judged a few contests and know this game. You need more biceps man just being real, but a good back and chest qualities. You got a good overall physique. (no homo).

I dont recall you teling him anything, care to link to the post where you told him he wasnt 3% and was bullshitting.
Your last post was borderline arselicking

You just needed to tell him he was full of shit, hes been banging on about his 3% for years totally unchecked, thats why hes the asshole he is.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1546 on: August 24, 2013, 05:39:35 AM »
OK shizzo, you seems to be your own man.
Do you think OTH claims of 3% have merit?
I think OTH measured what he measured. Each person is going to look different, even if they are the same bodyfat. That other guy has more muscle than OTH, and is doing a most muscular pose.

If he wasn't at 3% then he was damn close to it.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1547 on: August 24, 2013, 05:44:19 AM »
I say OTH in that pic is about 4-5%. I don't give a damn or care of anyone's opinion just my take after judging a few contests. It doesn't matter whatever percent BF the mirror tells all if you don't look worth a shit in the mirror who cares.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1548 on: August 24, 2013, 05:45:08 AM »
I dont recall you teling him anything, care to link to the post where you told him he wasnt 3% and was bullshitting.
Your last post was borderline arselicking
You just needed to tell him he was full of shit, hes been banging on about his 3% for years totally unchecked, thats why hes the asshole he is.
He's not 3%,  but you need  to get a life .

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1549 on: August 24, 2013, 05:48:18 AM »

would you agree that his wheels are his best bodypart?