Author Topic: Cheaters....  (Read 24987 times)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Cheaters....
« Reply #75 on: November 06, 2006, 01:58:17 PM »
actually i was goona do it for myself.  just to learn how to dance better.  I'll let the girls thing work itself out on its own

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2006, 02:18:10 PM »
it is true.  i hven't been loved. 

Bullcrap.  We love you you idiot >:(

my own fault for trusting that bleeds for a week and yet lives. 

that's funny ;D
R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 06, 2006, 02:18:42 PM »
Bless their heart, but boot their bullshit.

I like this line :)
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 06, 2006, 02:19:37 PM »
Bullcrap.  We love you you idiot >:(

Yeah i feel the love coming out from you  ::)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2006, 08:59:09 AM »

As it pertains to cheating, I think most people are weak-willed and susceptible to the right set of circumstances if their relationship is not based on a solid foundation.

Ultimately, that foundation is what keeps a relationship healthy....

I've never been cheated on and I've never cheated on someone, mainly because I was careful about who I got involved with from the start.

I'm picky in several ways.....and I find out about a woman long before the relationship ever becomes heavy.

I tend to attract the "good girl" types, and they've told me I have badboy tendencies without the badboy behaviour.

A happy medium I suppose....

I don't tolerate drama and I like clean, open communication.

I think relationships are alot easier than people make them out to be.

If both people want it, they can work through issues.....

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2006, 09:21:16 AM »
As it pertains to cheating, I think most people are weak-willed and susceptible to the right set of circumstances if their relationship is not based on a solid foundation.

What you say is fundamentally true. The human heart IS weak and frail. If that were not so, we'd be without two thirds of the world's greatest literature

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2006, 09:22:02 AM »

Ultimately, that foundation is what keeps a relationship healthy....

I've never been cheated on and I've never cheated on someone, mainly because I was careful about who I got involved with from the start.

I'm picky in several ways.....and I find out about a woman long before the relationship ever becomes heavy.

I tend to attract the "good girl" types, and they've told me I have badboy tendencies without the badboy behaviour.

A happy medium I suppose....

I don't tolerate drama and I like clean, open communication.

I think relationships are alot easier than people make them out to be.

If both people want it, they can work through issues.....

DIV

Sounds like you got your shit together DIV!  LUCKY ASS PALE GIRLS......... ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2006, 09:27:42 AM »
What you say is fundamentally true. The human heart IS weak and frail. If that were not so, we'd be without two thirds of the world's greatest literature

That's how I'm different.  I'm a rational person and I don't let my emotions run me, which is counter to what I've seen in general from people.  I can vocalize my concerns without getting emotional, whereas most women I've been with cannot. 

Sounds like you got your shit together DIV!  LUCKY ASS PALE GIRLS......... ;)

I prefer pale women, but the mental makeup is more important than aesthetics relationship-wise.

If it was simply about pale women, longterm relationships would not be an issue.

DIV

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2006, 09:36:51 AM »
That's how I'm different.  I'm a rational person and I don't let my emotions run me, which is counter to what I've seen in general from people.  I can vocalize my concerns without getting emotional, whereas most women I've been with cannot. 

I prefer pale women, but the mental makeup is more important than aesthetics relationship-wise.
If it was simply about pale women, longterm relationships would not be an issue.

DIV

Those are two seemingly uncorrelated thoughts in the same post.  You say that your emotions don't run you, and then you allude that longterm relationships are an issue?

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #84 on: November 12, 2006, 09:38:18 AM »

DIV

Thats because women run off 90% emotion and 10% rationality. (add pregnancy, and the rationality goes out the door!!)  Unfortunatly most of us (women) are bread to have the "fairy tale" fantasies about their men giving up jobs, friends, hobbies, and even family to simply love us.  None of which is rational!!!  I think that if a couple spends 24/7 with each other and doesn't express their OWN individuality...they will end up killing each other!!

God bless my parents for teaching me to take care of myself first, and being who I am...then adding it to a relationship.  I've never had the drama, arguing, and crazy shit happen that I hear from my guy friends!! 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 12, 2006, 09:45:28 AM »
Those are two seemingly uncorrelated thoughts in the same post.  You say that your emotions don't run you, and then you allude that longterm relationships are an issue?

You're making assumptions based on your own interpretation of my words.  Big no-no.  LTR's are an issue because most women aren't able to deal with me because I am not emotional like they are.  Some have been too clingy or possessive derived from an overall sense of inadequacy with themselves...

I am an independant person and I prefer women who are the same way.  Some can handle it, others cannot.

Thats because women run off 90% emotion and 10% rationality. (add pregnancy, and the rationality goes out the door!!)  Unfortunatly most of us (women) are bread to have the "fairy tale" fantasies about their men giving up jobs, friends, hobbies, and even family to simply love us.  None of which is rational!!!  I think that if a couple spends 24/7 with each other and doesn't express their OWN individuality...they will end up killing each other!!

God bless my parents for teaching me to take care of myself first, and being who I am...then adding it to a relationship.  I've never had the drama, arguing, and crazy shit happen that I hear from my guy friends!!

I don't know about the pregnancy as I don't have kids and would not date a woman who does.  I'd have to be with a woman for a few years before I'd commit to having kids with her.

The type of women I've been attracted to don't live in fantasyland, that is a given. 

DIV

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 12, 2006, 09:57:12 AM »
You're making assumptions based on your own interpretation of my words.  Big no-no.  LTR's are an issue because most women aren't able to deal with me because I am not emotional like they are.  Some have been too clingy or possessive derived from an overall sense of inadequacy with themselves...

I am an independant person and I prefer women who are the same way.  Some can handle it, others cannot.

DIV

I wasn't making assumptions. I was asking the question. But if I was making assumptions, your answer seems to bear them out. Some women are overly possessive, clingy, etc.  Some men are also very clinical in the way they express themselves. And, although I personally could never be with such a man, I have known some who confuse independence with selfishness.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2006, 10:28:11 AM »
I wasn't making assumptions. I was asking the question. But if I was making assumptions, your answer seems to bear them out. Some women are overly possessive, clingy, etc.  Some men are also very clinical in the way they express themselves. And, although I personally could never be with such a man, I have known some who confuse independence with selfishness.

No, I'm not an emotional person.

That is why I attract a certain type of woman.

I am certainly not user-friendly.

I also am picky, so it limits the types of women available to me.

DIV

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2006, 04:28:31 AM »
Also, you shouldn't have to work in a relationship. Everything should come naturally. You should treat eachother like best friends. You should be able to tell eacheother anything and more importantly you shouldn't have to act any differently when your around eachother. I've always believed that a solid friendship makes for a better relationship.

PB

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2006, 09:43:03 AM »
No, I'm not an emotional person.

That is why I attract a certain type of woman.

I am certainly not user-friendly.

I also am picky, so it limits the types of women available to me.

DIV

What kind of woman does an unemotional man attract?  (You said "good girls" are attracted to you.)  Are they the kind of women who want to change you? 

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2006, 09:44:38 AM »
Also, you shouldn't have to work in a relationship. Everything should come naturally. You should treat eachother like best friends. You should be able to tell eacheother anything and more importantly you shouldn't have to act any differently when your around eachother. I've always believed that a solid friendship makes for a better relationship.

PB

I guess that finally, when all is said and done, the best relationships are solid friendships.

(Still nice to keep a little of the mystery going though...  :) )

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2006, 09:48:10 AM »
i need to find morally casual women.  lol

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2006, 11:24:25 AM »
I guess that finally, when all is said and done, the best relationships are solid friendships.

(Still nice to keep a little of the mystery going though...  :) )
Romance too. Romance is the key to a solid relationship. You've gotta keep your other half feeling loved and cared for. Otherwise why be with that person? It doesn't take much to make a person's day. Either by buying flowers and having them delivered to her place of work, love notes, sexy emails, etc. Lots of things that one could do for their signifigant other. The problem is people just don't take the time or put in any effort to do it.

PB

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2006, 12:32:40 PM »
Romance too. Romance is the key to a solid relationship. You've gotta keep your other half feeling loved and cared for. Otherwise why be with that person? It doesn't take much to make a person's day. Either by buying flowers and having them delivered to her place of work, love notes, sexy emails, etc. Lots of things that one could do for their signifigant other. The problem is people just don't take the time or put in any effort to do it.

PB

:) 

Yes, and I remember when we had the romance thread going, mostly everyone said it was the tiny everyday things that meant the most.  Nothing like getting a good lust e-mail out of the blue, or coming home to find some little surprise waiting for you, whatever it is, or even getting an invitation to go for lunch...

(or wearing the fishnets for him even though you find them kinda sleazy  ;))

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2006, 12:54:15 PM »
:) 

Yes, and I remember when we had the romance thread going, mostly everyone said it was the tiny everyday things that meant the most.  Nothing like getting a good lust e-mail out of the blue, or coming home to find some little surprise waiting for you, whatever it is, or even getting an invitation to go for lunch...

(or wearing the fishnets for him even though you find them kinda sleazy  ;))
Fishnets!!!LOL, LOl...don't remind me...LMFO!!! God love ya Deedee...you just made my Monday:)

PB

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2006, 04:13:18 PM »
What kind of woman does an unemotional man attract?  (You said "good girls" are attracted to you.)  Are they the kind of women who want to change you? 

Nah....

I wouldn't be interested in a manipulative woman, they don't get far with me.  I attract independent, responsible, good girl types.....

Women who accept me for who I am, yet are a true dichotomy to my personality.  The girl I am with now is heavy in to literature, has a degree in performing arts, prefers trips up to the mountains, likes yoga....

She is a dichotomy unto herself as well. 

Is a Christian, yet likes edgy men who are not so straight-laced.

She's a true complement to me in just about every way.

When we go out to dinner, people give us strange looks because we don't look like two people who would have anything in common.

DIV

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2006, 06:48:00 PM »
someone mention fishnets?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2006, 08:35:36 AM »
someone mention fishnets?
Oh yes.....My good angel Deedee is gonna model some for me....right Deedee  :P

PB

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 14, 2006, 09:21:30 AM »
The girl I am with now is heavy in to literature, has a degree in performing arts, prefers trips up to the mountains, likes yoga....

DIV

I like this girl. Keep her.  :)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 14, 2006, 09:24:05 AM »
Oh yes.....My good angel Deedee is gonna model some for me....right Deedee  :P

PB

Lol, the reason I remembered about the fishnets and the girl who didn't want to wear them... was because I was thinking to myself... I'm with HER!   :P