Author Topic: Jean Francois lifts these things all above the head  (Read 8662 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Jean Francois lifts these things all above the head
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2008, 08:53:24 PM »
Is this a DW gimmick?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2008, 08:58:10 PM »
8)

You are too.
Creepy. I bet you're pasty white, unshaven, and wearing a torn up, dirty wife beater.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Simple Carbs

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • I'm Phil's Easy Lover
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2008, 09:01:12 PM »
Please continue with your fantasy.... don't stop there..

How big is my penis?

Is my asshole juicy and inviting?

Tell me, do you sometimes get your wife to dress up as Alex23? I mean she is twice the size of him, but you can use your imagination..

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2008, 01:23:01 AM »
Jean Francois shows up at last.

So today is a good day to die.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2008, 02:23:44 AM »
Is this a DW gimmick?

It's funny you mention that, however Jean Francois has been on getbig about 3 times longer than DW and it's been obvious to me for quite sometime that DW has mimicked JF's style.

DW dosnt have an original bone in his body, come to think of it, that dipshit Special Ed and his sidekick are blatant plagiarists of other peoples material also.

You're welcome

Jean Francois

• Getbig II
  • I am
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2008, 12:51:35 AM »
You are correct doc and if I recall correctly it took the help of many villagers, numerous gallons of water and a syringe to properly inject the water around her naughty bits to thoroughly cleanse them for the mighty release of JF.

He is your friend.

hahaha yes I remember this time very well!

Remember with me now as we speak of such things

Bonjour my friends. I have been away on a very dangerous adventure but I now return to you with stories of passion.

For me to tell you this story, it is for this my friends, it is for this. As you may know, Jean Francois has a penchant for native girls. To me, I find nothing more beautiful that a naked teen with 90lbs of fruit and water balanced a top of her head trudging up a muddy slope. I find this time very appropriate to feel the breast and ass.
One time while filming on location in a small town outside of Rio. I ordered room service to my flimsy see thru tent. I was becoming changed when my 125lbs of water arrived. I said to the girl "you may rest" Of course I was completely naked and the cock was jutting from my waiste like a water skiers tired arm. (a little to the left) She was a 19 year old naked native with a bone through her nose. On this night Jean Francois will add another bone to that pretty face.

In the candle light I could make out a name tag hanging form a viney necklace. It read Jenny. "Hello Jenny, I am Jean Francois". She was perfectly shaved and tanned and her tiny ass was like two drops of mercury meeting for the first time. Her waiste would of been no more than 22 inches even at her height of 5'8". The tits were what I would call phenominal with dark small nipples. She was physically perfect, with sinewy muscles and an tight virginal looking ass. Was ass to mouth popular in the jungle? I was about to discover the truth!
It was time for her to discover what the 125lbs of water was for.
I went to my suitcase and took out

the 'big' syringe.

She was now ready.

To be continued.........

I am

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2008, 01:06:11 AM »
Guys like you Jean fransoa and squad and dorky kong....why not join a writing forum ?

you are all creative and yu have nothing in common with bodybuilding.

I say

why not ?

Dr. Shock

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2008, 03:27:10 AM »
The man, the legend that is Jean Francois returns.. Your stories have been missed around here my friend

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2008, 04:28:41 AM »
 :D :D :D

i AM AFRAID TO THINK WHAT KIND OF MIDDLEAGED GUY WITH A FAMILY jEAN CAN BE  :-X

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2008, 05:00:18 AM »
:D :D :D

i AM AFRAID TO THINK WHAT KIND OF MIDDLEAGED GUY WITH A FAMILY jEAN CAN BE  :-X

Your clueless as usual
X

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2008, 05:02:28 AM »
Your clueless as usual
I understand that the subtle gay tones are picked up only by conoseurs such as yourself. ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2008, 05:37:01 AM »
Guys like you Jean fransoa and squad and dorky kong....why not join a writing forum ?

you are all creative and yu have nothing in common with bodybuilding.

I say

why not ?

Jean's adventures give a break from all the discussions you gays have about oiled up men and who is natural or not.

Straight to the ass is natural, man.

Straight to the ass.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2008, 05:58:49 AM »

http://iamjeanfrancois.blogspot.com/

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2008, 06:10:43 AM »
amazing story and thanks for your contribution to www.gymstories.com ;)
I would feel honored to have your lordships submission once again :)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2008, 07:29:05 AM »
So that nobody misses it.

http://iamjeanfrancois.blogspot.com/

Also, i sincerely hope Dave Czech will follow suite.

We need a Dave Czech-blog as well, filled with his "gems" over the years.

The world demands it.
Q

Jean Francois

• Getbig II
  • I am
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2008, 04:47:25 AM »
Today I return to you my friends, with the conclusion to the story of 'bone woman'.

As I left the other day I took out, the big syringe. It was time for 'cleaning'. I must tell you, as beautiful as this girl was, it took all 125lbs of the precious creek water to get her adequately clean. The ass was caked closed, all but a toothpick could fit through the tiny exit chute. Like a Mexican plasterers rusty spatula, the stick I enlisted was deemed useless by completion.

It is now that I tell her she is ready. She tells me "Tukken tuk en tuk nukken". To my suprise she opens her smokey thighs. It is for this I reply "I will tuck my trunk in your nukken". She giggled and reaced for the cock.

Her tiny vagina was waiting for me, on closer inspection it smelt of her ass. All of the waste I had cleared from the backdoor was now settled a top her muddy mound. I refused and instructed 'Jenny' to bring me another 100lbs of water. The towns creek was no more than 5 miles away.

I felt guilty using 4 days of the towns water to prepare the ass for my pleasure, but I tell you my friends, I was leaving in the morning!

She retuned to the tent exhausted and weak, however I had been sleeping for the 7 hours she had been gone and clearly had enough energy for the two of us.

It was time to test my theory. I began in the ass and was everything Jean Francois had imagined. After several minutes she was still dry, this was my que and thats all about it. I removed the cock and it is for this I held it before her face. She new the drill, ass to mouth, step one was complete. I don't know if it was the instincts or the single corn kernal but she sucked on the cock for almost 10 minutes. This was enough preparation to go back to the ass. Now, like a ski jump she perched her tiny ass skyward. I re-entered her atmosphere. The vagina still untouched, it's tears of wanten neglect were all the way to her knee.

Of course I went back to mouth again. And left the pussy yearning.

After her wonderful experience we slept with her ass as far from my face as possible. 19 years of bad hygiene cannot be instantly solved with 225lb's of creek water my friends.
The next morning the helicopter arrived to collect Jean Francois and return me to beautiful Monaco. As we lifted off I looked down and saw tiny Jenny running naked after the chopper. I waved and looked back at the tent and saw the village chief coming out holding the big syrnge shaking his fist at Jean Francois! I laughed and got comfortable as the chopper turned into the sunrise.

It was lucky we were there when we were, I heard that the tiny town just outside of Rio was engulfed by a mudslide, due to a lack of water holding the creek banks. Everyone was buried alive. But Jean Francois sleeps at night knowing that a little naked native named 'Jenny' had ultimate pleasure before her demise and it is for this that I am very wonder about my next adventure!

I am

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2008, 05:33:29 AM »
I understand that the subtle gay tones are picked up only by conoseurs such as yourself. ::)

You speak on gay subjects like a man of great authority
X

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2008, 05:38:03 AM »
Today I return to you my friends, with the conclusion to the story of 'bone woman'.

As I left the other day I took out, the big syringe. It was time for 'cleaning'. I must tell you, as beautiful as this girl was, it took all 125lbs of the precious creek water to get her adequately clean. The ass was caked closed, all but a toothpick could fit through the tiny exit chute. Like a Mexican plasterers rusty spatula, the stick I enlisted was deemed useless by completion.

It is now that I tell her she is ready. She tells me "Tukken tuk en tuk nukken". To my suprise she opens her smokey thighs. It is for this I reply "I will tuck my trunk in your nukken". She giggled and reaced for the cock.

Her tiny vagina was waiting for me, on closer inspection it smelt of her ass. All of the waste I had cleared from the backdoor was now settled a top her muddy mound. I refused and instructed 'Jenny' to bring me another 100lbs of water. The towns creek was no more than 5 miles away.

I felt guilty using 4 days of the towns water to prepare the ass for my pleasure, but I tell you my friends, I was leaving in the morning!

She retuned to the tent exhausted and weak, however I had been sleeping for the 7 hours she had been gone and clearly had enough energy for the two of us.

It was time to test my theory. I began in the ass and was everything Jean Francois had imagined. After several minutes she was still dry, this was my que and thats all about it. I removed the cock and it is for this I held it before her face. She new the drill, ass to mouth, step one was complete. I don't know if it was the instincts or the single corn kernal but she sucked on the cock for almost 10 minutes. This was enough preparation to go back to the ass. Now, like a ski jump she perched her tiny ass skyward. I re-entered her atmosphere. The vagina still untouched, it's tears of wanten neglect were all the way to her knee.

Of course I went back to mouth again. And left the pussy yearning.

After her wonderful experience we slept with her ass as far from my face as possible. 19 years of bad hygiene cannot be instantly solved with 225lb's of creek water my friends.
The next morning the helicopter arrived to collect Jean Francois and return me to beautiful Monaco. As we lifted off I looked down and saw tiny Jenny running naked after the chopper. I waved and looked back at the tent and saw the village chief coming out holding the big syrnge shaking his fist at Jean Francois! I laughed and got comfortable as the chopper turned into the sunrise.

It was lucky we were there when we were, I heard that the tiny town just outside of Rio was engulfed by a mudslide, due to a lack of water holding the creek banks. Everyone was buried alive. But Jean Francois sleeps at night knowing that a little naked native named 'Jenny' had ultimate pleasure before her demise and it is for this that I am very wonder about my next adventure!

I am

Hahahaha, génial.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2008, 05:39:05 AM »
That is a beautiful story, Jean Francois Papillon.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2008, 11:43:23 AM »
Masterpiece Jean Francois!

When is the book coming?
Q

Jean Francois

• Getbig II
  • I am
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2008, 08:45:06 PM »
Masterpiece Jean Francois!

When is the book coming?

hahahaha an excellent question my friend Kwon and it for this that Jean Francois has been updating his page, of course without lube, so you can be assured it's dry.

here me now as I say to you these things:

http://iamjeanfrancois.blogspot.com

and that's all about it!

I am

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2008, 08:48:07 PM »
hahahaha an excellent question my friend Kwon and it for this that Jean Francois has been updating his page, of course without lube, so you can be assured it's dry.

here me now as I say to you these things:

www.iamjeanfrancois.com

and that's all about it!

I am

Comment ça va, mon pote?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2008, 08:59:24 PM »
Like a Mexican plasterers rusty spatula, the stick I enlisted was deemed useless by completion.

That is as poetic a thing as I have ever heard.

Jean is latter day Ernist Hemingway.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2008, 11:22:30 PM »
Translated by Jean Francois

Comment est ce qui mon ami?

Je moi

(How is what my friend?

I am)

I admire your work...
But your French could use some work  :)

It was actually more like "how are you, my friend?"  :)

Jean Francois

• Getbig II
  • I am
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2008, 11:30:19 PM »
hahahaha ca va bien merci!

Jean Francois is learned in over 47 languages my friend, however I was taught francais by a beautiful Haitian princess/veterinary nurse by the name of Chloe Anne. That is of course a story for another day though!

But, first I am very wonder.

I am