Author Topic: Holy shit!!!!!!! Just checked my email!!!!!!!  (Read 42769 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Holy shit!!!!!!! Just checked my email!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2012, 12:24:12 AM »
TA does this all the time, claiming he has evidence before letting speculation run wild. He said the same thing in the SMM saga and nothing ever came of it. Saying that, it makes little difference to me. I hope he does have the dirt on Josh. In fact, I hope he has pics of him with his dick in holes where it has no legal business being. Just so I can sit back and laugh.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2012, 12:27:10 AM »
Great thread chaos, good way to start the day lol.

Josh is obviously a complete fruitloop and Alex23 (bikinislut) is melting hard over his lifepartners legal troubles haha

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2012, 03:53:15 AM »
I suspect this case may take a while to get going as Moosejays Craftmatic bed is currently blocking the court entrance

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2012, 04:25:05 AM »
I'd love to see Groink a Narcotics addict and steroid addict and get ripped to pieces for all his posts on here. Better start deleting now old man.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2012, 04:59:33 AM »
Let me see if I understood correctly:

- Groink was cyberbulled by Avesher (Josh);
- True Adonis provided evidence for this to Canadian authorities;
- Groink has to take a flight to Canada to relate about the cyberbulling.

Is this correct?
North of Italy

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2012, 05:03:50 AM »
Yes. Wherein a circa 2005 owning constituted ridiculing an underdeveloped or funny looking body part, making fun of outdated computer hardware or furnishings in the background of a pic or perhaps even uncovering a deviant sexual act in a posters past. Nowadays these simply won't suffice. It takes having a Court Summons document delivered or even a photo of the local county sherrif slapping the handcuffs on another getbigger to feel like you've really "gotten the best of someone"

Lol, shit got real.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2012, 05:06:13 AM »
Court proceedings of peace.  ::)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2012, 05:06:47 AM »
WHAT THE FUCK is going on!!!

Please explain me what this thread is about.

so fully grown males send cops on each other because of posts on internet forum about oiled bodybuilders? ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2012, 05:08:06 AM »
I'd love to see Groink a Narcotics addict and steroid addict and get ripped to pieces for all his posts on here. Better start deleting now old man.

;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2012, 05:32:49 AM »
Let me see if I understood correctly:

- Groink was cyberbulled by Avesher (Josh);
- True Adonis provided evidence for this to Canadian authorities;
- Groink has to take a flight to Canada to relate about the cyberbulling.

Is this correct?
Not Groink was "cyberbullied" but threats to post his underaged daughter pics and Photoshop them.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2012, 05:51:44 AM »
i have a wedding to go to up there in May can someone subpoena me around that time. so i can write the trip off as business? please and thank you

oh yeah, alot of bitches in this thread

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2012, 05:52:53 AM »
WHAT THE FUCK is going on!!!

Please explain me what this thread is about.

so fully grown males send cops on each other because of posts on internet forum about oiled bodybuilders? ::)

That about sums it up.   :-[  Last night I was laughing about this, but this morning I have a different feeling.  Getbig has always been a fun place to post.  We can come him and rag on each other, call each other homos, fuck face, cock gobbler, etc, and at the end of the day it's all in fun.  Everybody laughs, and then goes about their normal lives.

I'm not defending Josh.  The guy clearly has mental issues, has never held down a job, and has been arrested numerous times.  However, no member of getbig deserves to have internet bullying charges against them.  TA is taking credit for this, and is also mentioning groinks name as well.  If this is true, the two of them are absolute chicken shits.  Seriously, take a step back and look at yourselves.  You are trying to send a man to prison over an internet spat?  That is fucking insane, and low beyond all levels.  Whatever happened to telling a person to go fuck themselves, eat shit, i'll fight you anytime anywhere, or photoshop a pic of them with a dildo?  Now, when somebody can't take it anymore they have someone arrested?

This is truly a sad sad day for getbig.  This whole thread is sad.  TA, I used to think you were an ok guy, but if you really did this, you have to be one of the saddest individuals alive.  I've lost a ton of respect for you.   >:(

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2012, 05:54:20 AM »
Gayer than getting arrested for cyberbullying.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2012, 05:56:15 AM »
complaining about being cyberbullied on getbig is like a white guy complaining about being robbed flock a wocka concert. its gunna happen!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2012, 05:58:46 AM »
I think are forgetting that Groink didn't have a problem with info on him, even his ex or his current girl, it was his 14 yr old daughter, who "someone" said was going to post photoshopped pics of.
That is crossing the line.

And we are also forgetting a third party who gave "leaked" info to said person to do this---because that person was using the other person to do his dirty work.

Read the damn signs people. This ain't about Groink.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2012, 06:01:18 AM »
Great thread chaos, good way to start the day lol.

Josh is obviously a complete fruitloop and Alex23 (bikinislut) is melting hard over his lifepartners legal troubles haha

X2 - didn't realize bikinislut was a complete headcase.  last thread i saw "it" in was "it" whining about being dumped by some dude.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2012, 06:03:37 AM »

we all will stand by him during these difficult times !
Guy is a legend. Even I, who don't usually give a shit about GB "greats", acknowledge this.

Plus only legit badass here - I sure, as a former soldier, wouldn't start a fist fight this:

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2012, 06:06:16 AM »
Yes Avesher is not a man to be trifled with.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2012, 06:09:13 AM »
So, does TA really have anything to do with this, or is he just throwing his name in the ring?  Also, how do we know this court document is real? I mean, if you can shop a pic of Goodrum being a turd in a toilet, who's to say this is real?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2012, 06:28:33 AM »
Oh broooother ::)

Groink was the first to flame away and make death treats online and claim to wanna bash people's face in with a crowbar /bat/ boot or whatever

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2012, 06:31:04 AM »
WTF Wooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooow who the fuck is the biggest fucken beta male pussy who is responsible for this? wow, you are the biggest fucken coward in the entire planet, seriously a fucken girl, no remedy for this poor soul, kill yourself for real,.. wow

who the fuck goes to the authorities and reports about a fucken forum, really? this is the lowest form of human being in the world, wow I am so mad, pure fucken pussies, can take the heat wow pure bitches, you guys fucken charged someone for what the typed on a keyboard, fucken fools, cowards, bitches, losers, no balls, biggest pussies to ever grace getbig, WOW

now this is a meltdown.  :P

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #121 on: September 14, 2012, 06:34:51 AM »
there are actually some very large angry men on this site don't you?

you would know  ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2012, 07:01:09 AM »
WTF Wooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooow who the fuck is the biggest fucken beta male pussy who is responsible for this? wow, you are the biggest fucken coward in the entire planet, seriously a fucken girl, no remedy for this poor soul, kill yourself for real,.. wow

who the fuck goes to the authorities and reports about a fucken forum, really? this is the lowest form of human being in the world, wow I am so mad, pure fucken pussies, can take the heat wow pure bitches, you guys fucken charged someone for what the typed on a keyboard, fucken fools, cowards, bitches, losers, no balls, biggest pussies to ever grace getbig, WOW

now this is a meltdown.  :P

TA is alluding to the fact that he and groink were the responsible parties.  I agree, it's a chicken shit move on their part, and i've lost any respect I had for either of them.  Seriously, trying to send a grown man to prison over an internet spat.  This has to be the lowest move in the history of getbig.   :(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2012, 07:06:25 AM »
Groink is a big fucking liar piece of shit claiming natty for years while always being on the sauce.  Maybe Aveshar can show Groinks posts about his Tren usage and cycles to the court to show the credibility of this person.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2012, 07:11:34 AM »