Author Topic: Is Negros asians latinos superior to white people?  (Read 7216 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Is Negros asians latinos superior to white people?
« on: January 21, 2017, 12:08:10 AM »
Looking at their faces skin hair ageing process...they seem to be superior...bodies more healthy more fresh...

Hollyweird

Re: Is Negros asians latinos superior to white people?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 12:13:10 AM »
Who cares? Be good to yourself, your family and friends.

End of.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 12:14:24 AM »
Looking at their faces skin hair ageing process...they seem to be superior...bodies more healthy more fresh...

White people's skin age more quickly. White people rule the world.

Life is full of trade offs.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 12:16:04 AM »
asian chicks almost look human.... with proper cosmetic artistry.

as for blacks....

Real life – subhuman culture based on filth and insanity… many never bath in their entire lifetime:

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 12:26:23 AM »
And people still question the idea of prehistoric man/cave man that essentially live like animals.

To think that Greeks 300 years before the birth of Christ determined that the earth was round and calculated it's circumference with an accuracy of a few percent using sticks, feet (walking) and the sun. Yet we still have cultures today living in the stone age. It's like evolution just stopped for them.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2017, 12:50:34 AM »

On what trait?  Aging?  As they say "Blacks don't crack."

It all boils down to the trait you are speaking of.  When it comes to sprinting, and the athletics to play basketball or football, yes, Blacks are superior in that they produce more elite athletes.  For strongman and swimming, this is not the case.  Hockey is debatable - some of the economics arguments I can't stand probably do prevent Blacks from playing hockey.  If the uniforms were provided by the teams as is the case with high school football teams, we may see more high end Black hockey players.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2017, 01:06:28 AM »
About the skin aging, many white people are obsessed with a tan and will lie in the sun for hours even without suncream, hat or umbrella.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2017, 01:07:08 AM »
On what trait?  Aging?  As they say "Blacks don't crack."

It all boils down to the trait you are speaking of.  When it comes to sprinting, and the athletics to play basketball or football, yes, Blacks are superior in that they produce more elite athletes.  For strongman and swimming, this is not the case.  Hockey is debatable - some of the economics arguments I can't stand probably do prevent Blacks from playing hockey.  If the uniforms were provided by the teams as is the case with high school football teams, we may see more high end Black hockey players.

Real football ⚽, its not dominated by black players at all.... Very mixed

Hack Benchers

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2017, 02:36:33 AM »
All human all equal

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2017, 02:44:03 AM »
Blacks have the athletic ability and huge cranks, very tiny brains (God had to give them something). (People like Vince though, he's a greawt person). Not all NIgels are piss poor, just the gangstger thug life... Idiots.
Asians are very smart, big brains, very tiny cranks (And great fucking people).
Whites have the best of everything.. Brains, all the jobs, etc.... And the women, wow...

Nigs vs. whites, cant compare...

-

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2017, 03:15:11 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2017, 03:17:31 AM »

Real football ⚽, its not dominated by black players at all.... Very mixed

Oh, lol.  In Canada, we call that soccer.  :P

:-X

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2017, 03:24:38 AM »
The Asians learned from the whiteman...so what's that say? They were behind in times till whitey taught them
real men= no rubbers

Hypo

• Getbig III
buster
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2017, 03:36:08 AM »
About the skin aging, many white people are obsessed with a tan and will lie in the sun for hours even without suncream, hat or umbrella.

This. Melanin of black people is like SPF 1000.

Oh, as for Asians, they all wish they were white. Rich ones will buy nothing but Euro brands.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2017, 04:55:16 AM »
No,all animals compared to the superior white man.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2017, 10:38:41 AM »
Oh, lol.  In Canada, we call that soccer.  :P

:-X

Canada..how cute

The sweeden of the Americas..

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2017, 11:38:59 AM »
Asians are lobotomized robots
Negros operate at the same level as wild animals
Latino's are good people
K

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2017, 09:50:25 PM »
Asians are lobotomized robots
Negros operate at the same level as wild animals
Latino's are good people

Totally agree..all my best friends are latino and latinas...i have no white friends( I wish that would be different)...have no idea why....all the girls I have been with past two years have been Hispanic....not my choice...we just get along
real men= no rubbers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2017, 11:04:35 PM »
Are

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2017, 02:13:12 AM »
Asian girls are some of the prettiest girls on the planet. Dark hair, dark eyes, prominent cheekbones, big smiles, and generally great calves and small feet and hands.

. Arab girls &  Latinas and distant second. Latinas get. A deduction for being (usually) Catholic... And Filipinas  :( unfortunately.... Arab girls being muslim doesn't bother me though.

#1 viet, preferably with Chinese ancestry (so long as they're Buddhist or Daoist.. Some are catholic, fucking French influence)... Or str8 chinese

#2 Lao/Hmong

#3 tie- Thai, Filipina, & Arab/Turkish/Persian

#4 Japanese/Korean (so long as they're Buddhist (zen, like me), for Japanese or Shinto... Lotta Korean girls are Christian for whatever reason.

#5 Latinas... But they're usually Catholic. (Including Brazilians in the Latina group.... And Venezuelans)....

... That being said, I'd marry any of them if it was a "right rut"... Hell, I was even ok with my Filipina ex (the med student) having our kids go to catholic school.

.... & I'm a tall, buffed out blue-eyed Norwegian fella whom was born with platinum blond hair (turned light brown as I got older)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2017, 02:14:29 AM »

Canada..how cute

The sweeden of the Americas..

Correct.  Unfortunately.  :-X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2017, 02:34:54 AM »
Asian girls are some of the prettiest girls on the planet. Dark hair, dark eyes, prominent cheekbones, big smiles, and generally great calves and small feet and hands.

. Arab girls &  Latinas and distant second. Latinas get. A deduction for being (usually) Catholic... And Filipinas  :( unfortunately.... Arab girls being muslim doesn't bother me though.

#1 viet, preferably with Chinese ancestry (so long as they're Buddhist or Daoist.. Some are catholic, fucking French influence)... Or str8 chinese

#2 Lao/Hmong

#4 Japanese/Korean (so long as they're Buddhist (zen, like me), for Japanese or Shinto... Lotta Korean girls are Christian for whatever reason.

#5 Latinas... But they're usually Catholic. (Including Brazilians in the Latina group.... And Venezuelans)....

... That being said, I'd marry any of them if it was a "right rut"... Hell, I was even ok with my Filipina ex (the med student) having our kids go to catholic school.

.... & I'm a tall, buffed out blue-eyed Norwegian fella whom was born with platinum blond hair (turned light brown as I got older)

never really understood that like for Asian girls flat ass and all...

being an asses lover myself the best asses usually belong to short white girls 5'2" to 5"5"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2017, 02:56:43 AM »
Correct.  Unfortunately.  :-X

More like the denmark of the Americas. (denmark not not capitalized by intent not typo, btw)

Hack Benchers

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2017, 03:06:13 AM »
All human all equal
nobody took the bait, is this getbig?

Hack Benchers

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2017, 03:08:19 AM »

#2 Lao/Hmong

Not a problem with a girl beeing a Muslim? I salute you but, is this getbig?