Author Topic: Is Negros asians latinos superior to white people?  (Read 7192 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Is Negros asians latinos superior to white people?
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2017, 05:17:15 AM »
^^^ true dat

eyetalin girls have great asses

I remember working as a fit tariner in 3 different clubs and whenever I noticed a nice ass I checked to see her name and 9 times out of 10 she bad an eyetalin last name, I shit you not

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2017, 05:37:36 AM »
Italian stripper in Vegas one year had a great ass. A Brazilian girl I saw in a strip club in the Caribbean had the hands down best ass I've ever seen in person. She had white fishnet yoga pants on and a thong. Ahhh, to be 25 and single again...

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2017, 10:16:36 AM »

Beetlepimp is in a class all his own. Darwin would've made the Beet his white whale and would have gone insane trying to figure out wtf he could have evolved from.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2017, 10:33:59 AM »
Negro-Asian Latinos are great people, great mix!
Q

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2017, 11:33:25 AM »
These types of threads are nothing but Donald Trumps side effects

WoooSHHHHH LEVRO NEEEEEEEE

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2017, 02:41:17 PM »
These types of threads are nothing but Donald Trumps side effects

WoooSHHHHH LEVRO NEEEEEEEE

Nope since I've been on get Big since 2000 or something....these threads show up to bait and make ppl angry.....love to see the melts
real men= no rubbers

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2017, 03:00:50 PM »
Very bias thread LOL I must be fair and say that black people age better than white people at least in the states just the other day I was talking to a black dude at the gym who was 55 years old and he looked 35 I thought he was joking about his age until he pulled out his id.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2017, 04:43:02 AM »
Asian girls are some of the prettiest girls on the planet. Dark hair, dark eyes, prominent cheekbones, big smiles, and generally great calves and small feet and hands.

. Arab girls &  Latinas and distant second. Latinas get. A deduction for being (usually) Catholic... And Filipinas  :( unfortunately.... Arab girls being muslim doesn't bother me though.

#1 viet, preferably with Chinese ancestry (so long as they're Buddhist or Daoist.. Some are catholic, fucking French influence)... Or str8 chinese

#2 Lao/Hmong

#3 tie- Thai, Filipina, & Arab/Turkish/Persian

#4 Japanese/Korean (so long as they're Buddhist (zen, like me), for Japanese or Shinto... Lotta Korean girls are Christian for whatever reason.

#5 Latinas... But they're usually Catholic. (Including Brazilians in the Latina group.... And Venezuelans)....

... That being said, I'd marry any of them if it was a "right rut"... Hell, I was even ok with my Filipina ex (the med student) having our kids go to catholic school.

.... & I'm a tall, buffed out blue-eyed Norwegian fella whom was born with platinum blond hair (turned light brown as I got older)

Vietnam. Worst country I have ever visited in my life.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2017, 06:53:24 PM »
Omg I just voice texted big wall reply about the girl with the best ass I had ever dated or ever seen in my life... Her being a five foot two 19 year old Italian girl who I met at Barnes & Noble... Having zero intention of dating her I just wanted to train her since I noticed her quads and calves if she was wearing short shorts t-shirt and flip-flops... Turned out to be fucking crazy as fuck food at the end of a cul-de-sac in the most expensive country club in the area houses starting at 2 to 5 million dollars who her parents bought for her because she had a stalker in New York(ex bf raped her).

Swear to God best as I had ever seen a girl ever... And I've dated quite a few Brazilian girls that didn't have an ass like hers. I'm not usually into white girls and I'm not into Britney Spears, but this chick looked like Britney Spears (minus britney's en-even down syndrome eyes. Lol).

You were in Barnes and Noble?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2017, 06:56:15 PM »
Omg I just voice texted big wall reply about the girl with the best ass I had ever dated or ever seen in my life... Her being a five foot two 19 year old Italian girl who I met at Barnes & Noble... Having zero intention of dating her I just wanted to train her since I noticed her quads and calves if she was wearing short shorts t-shirt and flip-flops... Turned out to be fucking crazy as fuck food at the end of a cul-de-sac in the most expensive country club in the area houses starting at 2 to 5 million dollars who her parents bought for her because she had a stalker in New York(ex bf raped her).

Swear to God best as I had ever seen a girl ever... And I've dated quite a few Brazilian girls that didn't have an ass like hers. I'm not usually into white girls and I'm not into Britney Spears, but this chick looked like Britney Spears (minus britney's en-even down syndrome eyes. Lol).

Q

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2017, 08:24:55 PM »
Geez, typical moronic responses from the typical morons. Spewing totally untrue stereotypes from their wicked finger tips to protect their fragile egos. This from a group that claims to abide by science.  Well another of many ways proves that we have not evolved but fallen. You've been lied to and you choose to believe these lies because the truth well...It hurts.  See the truth is everyone started started out as black. EVERYONE.  But the people back then pre-flood were would not be recognized today.  They were taller, stronger and lived much longer. Because of sin over time human life span become much shorter. The earth had a different make up of oxygen and CO2 then.  Also the firmament blocked out alot more of the harmful radiation than it does today. Anyway, after the flood Shem, Ham and Japheth went to their appointed lands with their wives and repopulated the earth. This is were all the so called "races" or ethnicities hail from. Something happened in Japheth's bloodline at some point, Japeth today would be so called White people. The bottom is the lower the amount of melanin you have, the more genetically weaker you are. You are more susceptible to diseases, lack of vitamin D, weaker, have problems procreating, less spiritual because of a calcified pineal gland, slower, not as creative, not as intelligent, and finally more carnal. You people have melanin conferences about us and invite none of us. You target our melanin with your drugs, vaccines and GMO foods to get an edge. There's a silent war going on and most have no clue about it.   This is the truth.  As I've said many times before we've had to civilize you people two times in history. The Greeks learned from Africans and the Europeans learned from the Moors who yes, were black (get over it). Like I've said many times before.  The only reason Hebrews are in the situation we are as a people is because God has cursed us just as the Bible says.  Otherwise, we'd running things like we always end up doing because that's the way it's supposed to be. That's order. You heathens need guidance and direction because you're all kinds of wrong from top to bottom.  It's amazing this trumped up world we have going based on so many lies.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2017, 08:51:47 PM »
Geez, typical moronic responses from the typical morons. Spewing totally untrue stereotypes from their wicked finger tips to protect their fragile egos. This from a group that claims to abide by science.  Well another of many ways proves that we have not evolved but fallen. You've been lied to and you choose to believe these lies because the truth well...It hurts.  See the truth is everyone started started out as black. EVERYONE.  But the people back then pre-flood were would not be recognized today.  They were taller, stronger and lived much longer. Because of sin over time human life span become much shorter. The earth had a different make up of oxygen and CO2 then.  Also the firmament blocked out alot more of the harmful radiation than it does today. Anyway, after the flood Shem, Ham and Japheth went to their appointed lands with their wives and repopulated the earth. This is were all the so called "races" or ethnicities hail from. Something happened in Japheth's bloodline at some point, Japeth today would be so called White people. The bottom is the lower the amount of melanin you have, the more genetically weaker you are. You are more susceptible to diseases, lack of vitamin D, weaker, have problems procreating, less spiritual because of a calcified pineal gland, slower, not as creative, not as intelligent, and finally more carnal. You people have melanin conferences about us and invite none of us. You target our melanin with your drugs, vaccines and GMO foods to get an edge. There's a silent war going on and most have no clue about it.   This is the truth.  As I've said many times before we've had to civilize you people two times in history. The Greeks learned from Africans and the Europeans learned from the Moors who yes, were black (get over it). Like I've said many times before.  The only reason Hebrews are in the situation we are as a people is because God has cursed us just as the Bible says.  Otherwise, we'd running things like we always end up doing because that's the way it's supposed to be. That's order. You heathens need guidance and direction because you're all kinds of wrong from top to bottom.  It's amazing this trumped up world we have going based on so many lies.

Absolute proof of negro mental inferiority.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2017, 09:01:50 PM »

;D
Now do the one about Jack and the magic beans!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2017, 09:06:38 PM »
The bottom is the lower the amount of melanin you have, the more genetically weaker you are. You are more susceptible to diseases, lack of vitamin D, weaker, have problems procreating, less spiritual because of a calcified pineal gland, slower, not as creative, not as intelligent, and finally more carnal.

come on, dude... lol

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2017, 09:20:32 PM »
You people have melanin conferences about us and invite none of us. You target our melanin with your drugs, vaccines and GMO foods to get an edge. There's a silent war going on and most have no clue about it.   This is the truth.  

Melanin specific bio-toxins are on the way! Say good bye Wiggs!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2017, 11:01:04 PM »
serious q wiggs, if you had this info you have now but you weren't a black dude, would you still spread the word?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2017, 12:56:22 AM »
Asians are lobotomized robots
Negros operate at the same level as wild animals
Latino's are good people

Your views of this will change if u lived in New York or California  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2017, 10:41:39 AM »
Prostitutes in the Wild West (Alaskan)

Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2017, 07:22:55 PM »
Prostitutes in the Wild West (Alaskan)

Nice to see the hookers I would've frequented were the cheapest.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2017, 07:26:08 PM »
Your views of this will change if u lived in New York or California  ;D
Too True!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2023, 06:58:09 AM »

Nice to see the hookers I would've frequented were the cheapest.

Q

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2023, 08:06:11 AM »
Looking at their faces skin hair ageing process...they seem to be superior...bodies more healthy more fresh...

Having lived in one of the most diverse areas on earth, I have concluded this is complete bullshit!

Go visit any of America’s “hoods” and let me know what good health the inhabitants have and how great they look. Obesity and physical and psychological disorders are rampant. Why do you think so many dialysis centers are in shit areas?

Then you can go to a middle or upper class white area and let me know how badly everyone’s aging or how crumby they look.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2023, 12:35:42 PM »
Having lived in one of the most diverse areas on earth, I have concluded this is complete bullshit!

Go visit any of America’s “hoods” and let me know what good health the inhabitants have and how great they look. Obesity and physical and psychological disorders are rampant. Why do you think so many dialysis centers are in shit areas?

Then you can go to a middle or upper class white area and let me know how badly everyone’s aging or how crumby they look.

You’re comparing social classes, not racial groups.  Poor white people are just as fucked up as poor black people

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2023, 01:52:24 PM »
You’re comparing social classes, not racial groups.  Poor white people are just as fucked up as poor black people

This ^^
And just as retarded..

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2023, 03:17:14 PM »
only 2 races - pheno and eu