Author Topic: 2020 Arnold Corona Classic - what a weekend?  (Read 4157 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
2020 Arnold Corona Classic - what a weekend?
« on: March 03, 2020, 05:17:31 AM »
That's going to be a helluva weekend with a lot of fluids passing around with over 20,000 people from every corner of the world in one place ,with all the selfies ,non stop hand shakes , oiling up ,food ,. sniffing ......

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    GOOD LUCK

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Arnold Corona classic
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 05:22:24 AM »
There was once an IFBB couple that got married at either an Arnold or an Olympia.

Someone on here commented: "A fart-filled expo.  Great place for a wedding!"

WoooooooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TA NA KA!

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 05:29:21 AM »
There was once an IFBB couple that got married at either an Arnold or an Olympia.

Someone on here commented: "A fart-filled expo.  Great place for a wedding!"

WoooooooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TA NA KA!

And now the groom is dead .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  BE YE KE

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 05:34:05 AM »
 :P

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 05:42:09 AM »
Great i will put that on my list right up there with frozen the musical ::)
p

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 05:57:34 AM »
The arnold Classic is misery.  :-X

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2020, 06:39:22 AM »

LMAO !   great work ...

I hope Dexter at 50 wash his hands constantly,  pray and don't walk barefoot there at any time

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  the virus

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2020, 07:01:18 AM »
Arnold Sports Festival To Screen All Athletes For Coronavirus (https://generationiron.com/arnold-sports-festival-coronavirus/)

Arnold Sports Festival To Screen All Athletes For Coronavirus
By GI Team -February 29, 2020

Amid fears of a coronavirus outbreak in the US, the Arnold Sports Festival announces it will screen all athletes.  The Arnold Sports Festival has announced that for the first time in the competition/expo’s history, a medical team directed by Mount Carmel Health System will screen all of its athletes for signs and symptoms of the coronavirus. That would require screening of approx. 22 thousand athletes.

The Arnold Sports Festival brings athletes from over 80 countries to compete in over 80 events. The expo itself expects to have more than 200 thousand visitors to Columbus, OH. These visitors often come from all across the world.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2020, 07:17:47 AM »
Arnold Sports Festival To Screen All Athletes For Coronavirus (https://generationiron.com/arnold-sports-festival-coronavirus/)

Arnold Sports Festival To Screen All Athletes For Coronavirus
By GI Team -February 29, 2020

Amid fears of a coronavirus outbreak in the US, the Arnold Sports Festival announces it will screen all athletes.  The Arnold Sports Festival has announced that for the first time in the competition/expo’s history, a medical team directed by Mount Carmel Health System will screen all of its athletes for signs and symptoms of the coronavirus. That would require screening of approx. 22 thousand athletes.

The Arnold Sports Festival brings athletes from over 80 countries to compete in over 80 events. The expo itself expects to have more than 200 thousand visitors to Columbus, OH. These visitors often come from all across the world.

Just the "athletes" .....what about the 200 thousand  visitors coming from around the world ?

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHH  LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2020, 07:41:25 AM »
We have to assume they are getting screened by their heath care professionals. Don't see the NBA or NHL or NASCAR having issues at the moment.

J

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2020, 06:19:25 PM »
We have to assume they are getting screened by their heath care professionals. Don't see the NBA or NHL or NASCAR having issues at the moment.

J

Expo has been canceled.   Now I’m fearing for every athlete carb depleted at this point they rather die from the virus than having the whole thing shut down. 

Our warriors are all willing to risk getting Corona virus for our enjoyment. 
Yes , bodybuilding is the muscle.

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
Re: 2020 Arnold Corona Classic - what a weekend?
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2020, 07:50:57 PM »
100 cases and 7 deaths in a country  if 300 million. Talk about hysteria

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2020, 05:32:03 AM »
100 cases and 7 deaths in a country  if 300 million. Talk about hysteria

I would expect more from someone your age. I one week the mortality rate went from - 0.1 to 3.4%. I dont know if people are just being GetBig assholes or if they are serious. This is virus is an issue.

Just reported by CNN - Italy will close all schools and universities across the country

Italy will close all schools and universities around the country until mid-March in an effort to stop the corona virus outbreak, CNN affiliate Sky TG24 and state broadcaster ANSA news agency report.

A cabinet meeting in Italy is ongoing, and official word of the closures is expected soon.

J

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2020, 05:35:38 AM »
I bet more people died from pneumonia last week in the u.s than the coranal virus I bet Arnold is going to lose money now that the shitty expo is canceled

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2020, 02:17:56 PM »
I bet more people died from pneumonia last week in the u.s than the coranal virus I bet Arnold is going to lose money now that the shitty expo is canceled

True. But if doctors tell him that it might be a tad irresponsible to get that many people together under his show.... just think if someone’s ends up having the corona flu ‘ at the Arnold sports fest “. And 200 thousand people need to be put on quarantine......

That’ll b the last nail in his coffin in his hammered reputation over the last decade.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2020, 02:33:55 PM »
True. But if doctors tell him that it might be a tad irresponsible to get that many people together under his show.... just think if someone’s ends up having the corona flu ‘ at the Arnold sports fest “. And 200 thousand people need to be put on quarantine......

That’ll b the last nail in his coffin in his hammered reputation over the last decade.

you got a point there, arnold doesnt need to get sued he already gave half of his money to that old whore maria !

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2020, 02:42:27 PM »
you got a point there, arnold doesnt need to get sued he already gave half of his money to that old whore maria !
They never officially divorced as I recall. It did not make financial sense. So it sounds like the money is all in one pool. Most people share resources. You can't live in a vacuum with money just for yourself. There's more to life than that! I don't think Arnold really cares if Maria gets half of his money. She has money of her own as well.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2020, 03:54:58 PM »
OLDSCHOOL, I seriously doubt if Arnold spends more than a buck-fifty to promote this show!

But others most likely others pay for the event and his fee to show up  and make an appearance.

I could be wrong but .... I doubt it.

If you think otherwise put on your gloves and come out fighten!

How ya been?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2020, 04:06:37 PM »
OLDSCHOOL, I seriously doubt if Arnold spends more than a buck-fifty to promote this show!

But others most likely others pay for the event and his fee to show up  and make an appearance.

I could be wrong but .... I doubt it.

If you think otherwise put on your gloves and come out fighten!

How ya been?

Arnold being the astute bidnis man we are led to believe likely means he has a deal in place to take a percentage of turnover or some such similar deal.

The corona show won't hurt his pockets but he'll be missing out on a pay day .

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2020, 04:15:53 PM »
I would expect more from someone your age. I one week the mortality rate went from - 0.1 to 3.4%. I dont know if people are just being GetBig assholes or if they are serious. This is virus is an issue.

Just reported by CNN - Italy will close all schools and universities across the country

Italy will close all schools and universities around the country until mid-March in an effort to stop the corona virus outbreak, CNN affiliate Sky TG24 and state broadcaster ANSA news agency report.

A cabinet meeting in Italy is ongoing, and official word of the closures is expected soon.

J

The mortality rate didn't change ffs, that's a statistical recording issue. Will not change again.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2020, 05:05:23 PM »
So, are all the other events cancelled too (martial arts, arm wrestling, powerlifting, etc)?
X

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2020, 04:25:07 AM »
The mortality rate didn't change ffs, that's a statistical recording issue. Will not change again.

Oh really, Einstein? What a fucken idiot.

J