Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

BIG LENNY IS DYING ON YOUTUBE RIGHT NOW 8:38am EST LIVE!!!!

(1/4) > >>

Fallsview:
BIG LENNY is live streaming in the hospital and he's not doing good. The nurses are complete dummies and he's praying, seeing stars and spiraling down the drain fast.

TUNE IN TO GREAT YOUTUBE TV...WE'RE GOING TO SEE LENNY EXPIRE RIGHT IN FRONT OF US AND HE'S DYING FOR ALL YOU BITCHES!!!!!!!

LENNYSPEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD D

Taffin:
Link please you fuckwit

LurkerNoMore:
How much of a dumbass can one be to make a post like this and not include a link for those who may be interested.  (I'm not)

This is like one of those lame ass "Need prayers" posts on social media where no other info is given.

Fallsview:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on April 02, 2023, 06:17:33 AM ---How much of a dumbass can one be to make a post like this and not include a link for those who may be interested.  (I'm not)

This is like one of those lame ass "Need prayers" posts on social media where no other info is given.

--- End quote ---

DO YOU WANT ME TO WIPE YOUR ASS FOR YOU TOO?

For God's sake you ignorant fagtoid, go to YouTube and type in Big Lenny.

Obviously your mother was doing all your homework for you too.

Third Grade was the best four years of your life.

Big Lenny didn't die....BUT it showed what Desantis thinks of nurses down in Florida. They make about $15 dollars less an hour than the rest of the country and it shows. Complete retards. Lenny was bumbling, mumbling, drooling and seeing stars and the nurses were out of it. The Doctor I don't believe ever came in and they had some Haitian witch doktor nurse come in and ask Lenny "How was he doing" in which he couldn't even respond.

IF YOU GO INTO A HOSPITAL, MAKE SURE YOU ARE WITH SOMEONE TO BE YOUR ADVOCATE...BECAUSE IF YOU ARE ALONE...YOU'LL BE SITTING IN YOUR OWN SHIT AND PISS.

TOO BAD IT WASN'T WES...AND THE OUTCOME WAS DIFFERENT.

robcguns:

--- Quote from: Fallsview on April 02, 2023, 06:26:35 AM ---DO YOU WANT ME TO WIPE YOUR ASS FOR YOU TOO?

For God's sake you ignorant fagtoid, go to YouTube and type in Big Lenny.

Obviously your mother was doing all your homework for you too.

Third Grade was the best four years of your life.

Big Lenny didn't die....BUT it showed what Desantis thinks of nurses down in Florida. They make about $15 dollars less an hour than the rest of the country and it shows. Complete retards. Lenny was bumbling, mumbling, drooling and seeing stars and the nurses were out of it. The Doctor I don't believe ever came in and they had some Haitian witch doktor nurse come in and ask Lenny "How was he doing" in which he couldn't even respond.

IF YOU GO INTO A HOSPITAL, MAKE SURE YOU ARE WITH SOMEONE TO BE YOUR ADVOCATE...BECAUSE IF YOU ARE ALONE...YOU'LL BE SITTING IN YOUR OWN SHIT AND PISS.

TOO BAD IT WASN'T WES...AND THE OUTCOME WAS DIFFERENT.

--- End quote ---

Get fucked fallsview. To bad it wasn’t you you fat piece of shit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version