Author Topic: San Francisco Whole Foods Closes Due to Crime  (Read 7409 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: San Francisco Whole Foods Closes Due to Crime
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2023, 01:13:22 PM »
London Half-Breed, kuntt..

Career politician and bureaucrat. She’ll fix nothing. They need a hard ass law and order type who doesn’t give a fuck to straighten that place out.

Breed graduated with honors from Galileo High School.[10] She earned a bachelor's degree in political science-public service[10] from the University of California, Davis in 1997[11] and a master's degree in public administration from the University of San Francisco in 2012.[12]

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2023, 01:19:22 PM »
Leftist paradise!

;D

San Francisco Mayor London Breed and the city’s board of supervisors were forced to retreat inside after a meeting they attempted to hold in a notorious open-air drug market was disrupted by jeers, shouting and a woman who hurled a brick into the crowd, according to a report.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/24/san-fran-mayor-london-breed-city-leaders-booed-out-of-drug-infested-un-plaza/
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D fuck those Lib girls!
T

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2023, 09:25:34 AM »
The DA refuses to prosecute the majority of the arrests the cops make in San Francisco. The overwhelming majority of arrests are released the same day with a piece of paper saying to appear in court that they throw out as they walk out of the Police station. Many of those arrested never bother to go to court because they know in under six months the DA will drop the charges.  On top of this the DA says shoplifting under $900 is essentially legal because they refuse to prosecute and the cops are under orders not to arrest. Residents and business owners are fined heavily for any minor variance violation like putting out garbage in the wrong allotted hours but a homeless person can crap in front of someone's house without penalty. If you don't pick up after your dog you will be fined $319 if a cop  sees it. The trick is to say it's your crap then no ticket.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2023, 11:05:02 AM »
The DA refuses to prosecute the majority of the arrests the cops make in San Francisco. The overwhelming majority of arrests are released the same day with a piece of paper saying to appear in court that they throw out as they walk out of the Police station. Many of those arrested never bother to go to court because they know in under six months the DA will drop the charges.  On top of this the DA says shoplifting under $900 is essentially legal because they refuse to prosecute and the cops are under orders not to arrest. Residents and business owners are fined heavily for any minor variance violation like putting out garbage in the wrong allotted hours but a homeless person can crap in front of someone's house without penalty. If you don't pick up after your dog you will be fined $319 if a cop  sees it. The trick is to say it's your crap then no ticket.

Truly the bizarro world.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2023, 06:39:32 PM »
Democrat policies at work here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2023, 01:41:20 AM »
:D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2023, 05:19:27 AM »

How are your prices versus standard stores?

I sell my products with a 45% margin but with shipping, a brick and mortar is always better.  What i see is people ordering stuff they cant get in a regular store

But this month, i have 86 orders, with revenue at 3500 and i sold 600 items in all so im not selling huge amount.   My other sites have much less orders but the profit margins are much higher. 
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2023, 02:49:28 PM »

I sell my products with a 45% margin but with shipping, a brick and mortar is always better.  What i see is people ordering stuff they cant get in a regular store

But this month, i have 86 orders, with revenue at 3500 and i sold 600 items in all so im not selling huge amount.   My other sites have much less orders but the profit margins are much higher.

Sounds like your tax returns would be too complicated with all these businesses you are running. Do you do your own taxes Vince or do you have a tax professional take care of that?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2023, 02:49:20 PM »
Their pets are everywhere and will soon devour them.  Let us hope it eats the cucks that violate these forums with their fell politics.

My Dear Scott

With the utilisation of those two words (especially the use of 'fell') I feel no shame in asking you - please will you consider adopting me as your UK Son?

My actual parents died many many years ago, and I've been waiting for the right man to come along (no homo)  ;D
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2023, 03:41:05 PM »
Sounds like your tax returns would be too complicated with all these businesses you are running. Do you do your own taxes Vince or do you have a tax professional take care of that?

Same accountant as Wesley Snipes.  :D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2023, 06:59:47 AM »
My Dear Scott

With the utilisation of those two words (especially the use of 'fell') I feel no shame in asking you - please will you consider adopting me as your UK Son?

My actual parents died many many years ago, and I've been waiting for the right man to come along (no homo)  ;D

So let it be written, so let it be done.  My son.  ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2023, 07:15:46 AM »
So let it be written, so let it be done.  My son.  ;D

Excellent!  Thank you - I hope you realise that your message is now legally binding, my representative will be in touch to sort out the details...

;D
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2023, 07:20:31 AM »
Excellent!  Thank you - I hope you realise that your message is now legally binding, my representative will be in touch to sort out the details...

;D

The papers are digitally drawn up and my seal of approval affixed!   ;D  And by the way...That is one of my favorite films!

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2023, 07:26:37 AM »
The papers are digitally drawn up and my seal of approval affixed!   ;D  And by the way...That is one of my favorite films!

I always said you had impeccable taste!  :D
T

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2023, 10:57:21 AM »
SF mayor London Breed. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

She’s the cow that let me know on Day 2 that Covid was total bullshit. She went on Bay Area TV and in a panicked, nonsensical live newscast told everyone to “Shelter in Place!”  HAHAHHAHA!

I thought- WTF, she’s a fat halfbreed mayor. Shelter in place?   Is it nuclear war?

She’s fat snook.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2023, 11:16:36 AM »

She’s the cow that let me know on Day 2 that Covid was total bullshit. She went on Bay Area TV and in a panicked, nonsensical live newscast told everyone to “Shelter in Place!”  HAHAHHAHA!

I thought- WTF, she’s a fat halfbreed mayor. Shelter in place?   Is it nuclear war?

She’s fat snook.

The women “leaders”😂 were the worst like the whack jobs in Michigan and New Mexico.

In New York City, Deblasio downplayed it, encouraging people to go to parades and theaters until someone got in his ear, and then suddenly it became the end of the world.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2023, 10:28:18 PM »
Residents and business owners are fined heavily for any minor variance violation like putting out garbage in the wrong allotted hours but a homeless person can crap in front of someone's house without penalty. If you don't pick up after your dog you will be fined $319 if a cop  sees it. The trick is to say it's your crap then no ticket.

Perfect example of the elites trying to destroy the middle classes and exposing hard working people to the filth subhumans without offering protection to them.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2023, 07:56:39 PM »
The women “leaders”😂 were the worst like the whack jobs in Michigan and New Mexico.

In New York City, Deblasio downplayed it, encouraging people to go to parades and theaters until someone got in his ear, and then suddenly it became the end of the world.

My wonderful Gov in NM was still wearing a mask 24/7 until a few months ago.

She was all in for sure.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2023, 04:17:22 AM »
My wonderful Gov in NM was still wearing a mask 24/7 until a few months ago.

She was all in for sure.

This is why I’m always amazed by people who call for government to do more and more. Do they not see the type of people who go into that line of work?

I actually became aware of her because of you. When I started reading some of the things she said, I thought to myself, this chick is fucking crazy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2023, 05:32:29 PM »
This is why I’m always amazed by people who call for government to do more and more. Do they not see the type of people who go into that line of work?

I actually became aware of her because of you. When I started reading some of the things she said, I thought to myself, this chick is fucking crazy.
Some people want to give up all responsibility and be led and controlled by the government.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2023, 07:04:04 PM »

Exactly what i tell people.

Who on earth wants more Government?

And i live in Santa Fe, there are tons of people here who literally look up to her as some kind of messiah, mostly women.

It's unbelievable.

New Mexico is very purple-ish, but the Dems always win out because the large Cities are Dem controlled.

State is ripe with drugs, poverty and corruption for years, but people still vote blue.

She's been caught doing some scandalous shit.

Even paid out millions to a guy she fondled in the office. She never addressed it, just paid him off and acted like it never happened.

Her dead husband was a crook too.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2023, 07:18:31 PM »

Who on earth wants more Government?

Under Obama things changed where they just flat out made it clear that more govt meant more freebies for certain demographics that will take them.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2023, 04:49:41 AM »

She’s fat snook.

“Shelter in place”

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2023, 05:18:38 AM »
Hope they close EVERY store in San Fransisco,

SO THEY ALL STARVE!

Moahahahahaha
Q