Author Topic: Good Luck To UK JEFF !  (Read 8449 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Good Luck To UK JEFF !
« on: May 25, 2023, 04:03:24 AM »
My main man Jeff is 3 days out from The British Bodybuilding Championships......once he wins this it`ll be a getbig trifrecta what with Big Ro and Tommywishbone also kicking ass recently.

Train hard, and finish strong my British brother this contest is yours!!

EDIT: getbig did have another entry recently but he quit cuz he ate too much nice French Toast and felt weak and depleted from ingesting 4000 calories during his stringent prep.....so he quit.......yes,he quit disgracing the board!!

Anyway,go for it Jeff..............kick some ass brother!  ;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Good Luck To UK JEFF !
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2023, 04:24:43 AM »
GOOD LUCK JEFFREY!
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2023, 04:27:27 AM »
Good luck, Swifty!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2023, 04:33:41 AM »
My main man Jeff is 3 days out from The British Bodybuilding Championships......once he wins this it`ll be a getbig trifrecta what with Big Ro and Tommywishbone also kicking ass recently.

EDIT: getbig did have another entry recently but he quit cuz he ate too much nice French Toast and felt weak and depleted from ingesting 4000 calories during his stringent prep.....so he quit.......yes,he quit disgracing the board!!

You can’t even make a post wishing Jeff luck without making it about me jackass

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2023, 04:35:45 AM »
Good luck Jeff!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2023, 04:35:50 AM »
You can’t even make a post wishing Jeff luck without making it about me jackass
I didn`t want you to feel left out.....two birds......one stone....QUITTER!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2023, 05:36:36 AM »
With Jeff's overall shape & Physique he's going to be a tough
competitor to beat.

Think he's going to do very well.

All the best Jeff.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2023, 05:38:09 AM »
Yes good luck to the man.  Great physique and classic posing, he represents the forums very well.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2023, 06:08:03 AM »
Jeff is a masterful poser. I look forward to this.

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2023, 06:13:11 AM »
With Jeff's overall shape & Physique he's going to be a tough
competitor to beat.

Think he's going to do very well.

Al the best Jeff.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2023, 06:16:07 AM »
GOOD LUCK JEFF..GREAT GUY/BUILD...

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2023, 06:19:35 AM »
Good luck, get up there and smash it!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2023, 06:20:25 AM »
Jeff will do well as he is conditioned and a good presenter/poser but he will also be 190lbs with 16 inch arms. He is also competing against a couple 65 year old men which helps as he is in his late 50s. Hopefully this time we will see an actual pic showing his physique vs one pic at a 45 degree angle from 100 yards away

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2023, 06:23:25 AM »
Jeff will do well as he is conditioned and a good presenter/poser but he will also be 190lbs with 16 inch arms. He is also competing against a couple 65 year old men which helps as he is in his late 50s. Hopefully this time we will see an actual pic showing his physique vs one pic at a 45 degree angle from 100 yards away

Shut up bitch

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2023, 06:41:16 AM »

He's always been significantly bigger than you chump.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2023, 07:12:35 AM »
He competes in his age group just as you "attempt to compete" in yours..........nobody in their 60`s can enter against him,as you well know.

You act like you are never gonna age,and with your atrocious eating habits and a bit of luck,maybe you won`t.....then I will piss on your grave.

You insignificant noob/novice/wannabe.....Jeff shits all over you and he had one pic cuz he was alone.....there was only 3 pics of you and you had someone with you.......of course you quit on your stool so it hardly matters.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2023, 07:17:06 AM »

Hell YES!  All the best to our brother, Jeff!  And to you Wes.  Never surrender to age and its allies both mental and physical.  Never give in to doubt and remember that all this will pass.  Trust me on that one.

And fuque bhanky and the whore he rode in on!  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2023, 07:21:28 AM »

Hopefully he stays for the night show and he gets the hi def pics.

Good luck JoJeff!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2023, 07:23:23 AM »

Drop dead quitter you have no business here any more after your last stunt/ 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2023, 07:43:59 AM »
Jeff is a masterful poser
Q

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2023, 07:54:55 AM »
had coffee with jeff 3 weeks ago and he was show ready. He has the genetic ability to hold condition for weeks and tweak to peak perfectly.

I am fairly sure he has never quit onstage with a seeping arsehole too. Imagine the shame.
B

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2023, 08:07:37 AM »
Good luck mate

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2023, 08:07:58 AM »
He competes in his age group just as you "attempt to compete" in yours..........nobody in their 60`s can enter against him,as you well know.

You act like you are never gonna age,and with your atrocious eating habits and a bit of luck,maybe you won`t.....then I will piss on your grave.

You insignificant noob/novice/wannabe.....Jeff shits all over you and he had one pic cuz he was alone.....there was only 3 pics of you and you had someone with you.......of course you quit on your stool so it hardly matters.

False in his last contest both the other 2 competitors in his last show were both in their mid 60s meanwhile he is in his late 50s

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2023, 08:08:42 AM »
He's always been significantly bigger than you chump.

False he has 16 inch arms even in his prime 20 years ago they haven’t gotten any bigger

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2023, 08:10:29 AM »

Did his wife not attend he wins the show and has less pics than the guy who left after prejudging seems strange yes? They have professional photographers taking pics at all the shows where are they? Maybe this time we will see some.