Author Topic: Trump owns the Planet  (Read 3496 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Trump owns the Planet
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2023, 07:24:26 PM »
Lurker is scum and would put 1/2 or more of America in concentration camps or worse.  Totalitarian Leftists.

Yep….and doesn’t deny it. But when shit hits the fan he’ll be one of the first ones hide.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2023, 07:33:23 PM »
Imagine admitting to being a paedophile sympathising dem

Is that the same party that wanted to lower the age of consent to 12?   Oh right…. It wasn’t.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2023, 07:36:07 PM »
Yep….and doesn’t deny it. But when shit hits the fan he’ll be one of the first ones hide.

Says the midget that has every post and prediction to blow up in his retarded face.   ::)

Reality is harsh for idiots and short people.  You got served twice.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2023, 08:29:00 PM »
The otherside will rob, beg, cheat, borrow and steal in order to stop Trump from winning.  And they have MSM and most social media in their pocket. On top of that, the average American has lost almost all ability to think for themselves.

Nah, they'll just get out and vote.. which drives the Trumpsters bonkers because they can't fathom their candidate turns stomachs so much that it garners 81 million votes.. but the fact is, he does..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2023, 08:30:42 PM »
Too many people are "Never Trumpers".

They'd vote for a poodle before voting for Trump.

which is why Trump can't beat Biden. I don't care for either of them, but like 81 million americans, if I am forced to choose between them its Biden 2024

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2023, 08:43:45 PM »
Nah, they'll just get out and vote.. which drives the Trumpsters bonkers because they can't fathom their candidate turns stomachs so much that it garners 81 million votes.. but the fact is, he does..

Amazing that the steal of the century left not a single shred of evidence behind it.  All it left was both parties in tears.  Though the Dems tears are from laughter at the excuses and stupidity of the claims coming from Bizarro World across the aisle.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2023, 08:59:54 PM »
Amazing that the steal of the century left not a single shred of evidence behind it.  All it left was both parties in tears.  Though the Dems tears are from laughter at the excuses and stupidity of the claims coming from Bizarro World across the aisle.

Don't forget.. democrats could steal an election without a trace but didn't think to fix the house and the senate while they were doing it?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2023, 09:22:45 PM »
Don't forget.. democrats could steal an election without a trace but didn't think to fix the house and the senate while they were doing it?

Exactly!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2023, 12:36:56 PM »
The party that incites and supports this should not "win" anything. Newscum just riled them up now look at your people.

https://www.cleveland19.com/2023/05/26/cleveland-19-news-receives-bomb-threat-against-5-targets-stores-face-lgbtq-controversy/

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2023, 02:41:15 PM »
which is why Trump can't beat Biden. I don't care for either of them, but like 81 million americans, if I am forced to choose between them its Biden 2024

I’ll never be able to understand such thinking.

You don’t like the man so much you’ll vote in favour of the destruction of your very nation.

That you disapprove so profoundly of his personality that sound policies of freedom, accountability, national security, peace, energy independence, law and order, equality of opportunity and not identity politics, national pride, economic stability, etc. are all worth abandoning because  … I don’t like that guy.

I try mightily to conceive of the reason of such thinking.

It literally causes me psychological torment.

I just do not understand.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2023, 05:02:23 PM »
LNM is by his words and support of the Democratic Party here and in the real world a Pedo-Pal and a supporter of the mutilation and sexualization of our Nation's Children.    He is a Democrat.  That truth makes him proud.  Doubtless he strolls in a thong in his local Ped-Pride-Parade wearing a Pedo-Joe T-Shirt over his sagging man-boobs.  Shame on him and all Democrats and RINOs.  This is not a joke to them, they want their deviancy made legal and public.  They desire to have their kind put on the Endangered Feces List so that the are a protected feces.  FTN.

I am voting Trump but just can't take anyone seriously who constantly talks about pedophilia and politics like they have any kind of relationship.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2023, 05:09:40 PM »
I think I heard Trump is getting indicted again this week for the classified docs, hopefully they deny his bail. lol

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2023, 05:12:56 PM »
Doesn’t matter, everyone knows it’s a BS case.

With no Covid lockdown Trump will win easily.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2023, 05:16:45 PM »
Doesn’t matter, everyone knows it’s a BS case.

With no Covid lockdown Trump will win easily.

I don't think Trump can beat DeSantis to get the RNC nomination, it don't matter. Go away Trump.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2023, 05:20:30 PM »
FUCK TRUMP!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2023, 05:40:18 PM »

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2023, 05:43:41 PM »
Drinking again Rob?

I am drinking, a Sparkling Ice drink, no alcohol tho.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2023, 06:17:31 PM »
I am voting Trump but just can't take anyone seriously who constantly talks about pedophilia and politics like they have any kind of relationship.

There is no relationship between the two.  There is simply retards that have to say something, but yet really have nothing to say.  So it's straight to the queer zone and gay projections.

You know you have won the argument/debate/issue when instead of posting anything related to your facts or refutes them, they instead decide to use the opportunity to remind everyone here what a closet homo they are in the head.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2023, 06:47:19 PM »
I have no idea why anyone would want Trump back in office.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2023, 07:13:47 PM »
It’ll be Trump for the 2024 nomination, but I don’t think he is a winnable candidate. Sadly, I don’t think any of them are. Trump has the ability to rally his people, but not anyone sitting on the fence. The other side hates him too much to let him win. We saw this last election when they elected a demented old man.

The problem is he's gonna be too old. You can't run another old man against Biden, you need a young person who will make him look like he actually is.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2023, 07:40:08 PM »
The problem is he's gonna be too old. You can't run another old man against Biden, you need a young person who will make him look like he actually is.

Trump can run a business. Biden is either running one into the ground or giving  someone the bidness.  Trump is a lot wiser than in what it takes to make America successful and her citizens safe and prosperous.  Biden?  He's a fucking demented turd.  and most of what is available out there that is "young" is also dumb and afraid to do and SAY what is needed.There is nothing wrong with calling  a spade a spade and a turd a Democrat.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2023, 08:29:37 PM »
The party that incites and supports this should not "win" anything. Newscum just riled them up now look at your people.

https://www.cleveland19.com/2023/05/26/cleveland-19-news-receives-bomb-threat-against-5-targets-stores-face-lgbtq-controversy/

Didn't click on the link but obviously you mean what happened Jan 6 as anything would likely pale in comparison.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2023, 08:30:28 PM »

Sorry to hear you are voting Trump. Glad to hear you haven't fallen for the pedophilia nonsense.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2023, 09:21:36 PM »
Sorry to hear you are voting Trump.

if he runs independent. lol

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2023, 01:26:53 AM »
I have no idea why anyone would want Trump back in office.
We don't have many choices.