Author Topic: Ukraine will be Wiped out  (Read 2531 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Ukraine will be Wiped out
« on: May 27, 2023, 04:29:58 PM »
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Ukraine will be Wiped out
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2023, 06:00:38 PM »
Great vid.^

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2023, 06:23:04 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2023, 06:24:48 PM »
Can they hurry up so our corrupt government will stop sending them my tax dollars?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2023, 07:17:05 PM »
It's already wiped out. They sent all the untrained men to the Russian meat grinder and all the women and children to Poland.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2023, 08:31:38 PM »
Macgregor is breath of fresh air and unbiased opinion, not a fan of the interviewer but macgregor kept him on point and his answers factual.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2023, 11:26:27 PM »
How can this war be going on for so long? If Russia wanted to, couldn't they have taken out Ukraine long ago? It's not like Ukraine is a major super power. Who is profiting off of an extended war?
X

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2023, 01:08:41 AM »
How can this war be going on for so long? If Russia wanted to, couldn't they have taken out Ukraine long ago? It's not like Ukraine is a major super power. Who is profiting off of an extended war?

That's a good question, SF1900. I have wondered that myself.

I think Putin does not want to use nukes. Also, from what I understand, this is  private mercenary group, and not the full Russian military.

So he expected to take Ukraine easily, but did not expect for Ukraine to be supplied by basically all of NATO, and to be met with Ukrainians willing to fight down to the last man.

Ukraine with Ukrainian military supplies only would be another story.

So I think Putin underestimated that response, and there are players in the Western military industrial complex that want to keep it going to sell helicopters, etc.

And those munitions firms and other firms are profiting...basically off the back of every male in Ukraine, and with no regard to risking this conflict going nuclear.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2023, 01:29:17 AM »
Zelensky is definitely making out.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2023, 01:47:12 AM »
Still don't understand what Putin will gain from this in the end, a devastated, destroyed country, whats the point.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2023, 02:00:13 AM »
Still don't understand what Putin will gain from this in the end, a devastated, destroyed country, whats the point.
No more NATO encroachment and no more ethnic Russians slaughtered in Eastern Ukraine.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2023, 02:13:26 AM »

Great post, Humble.

I heard he has already made bank. So I wonder what incentives a "leader" would have to do this to his own countrymen.

Also - do we have a body count total on either/both sides here?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2023, 02:40:27 AM »

Foreign aid is a kickback to an industry. In this case, the military contractors who send part of it back to the political establishment in the form of contributions.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2023, 03:41:08 AM »

Experts say Russia wants control of land access points to it's borders for self-protection from invasion.

McGregor says Putin anticipated and easy victory and did not prepare for a difficult annexation of Ukraine.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2023, 03:48:25 AM »

Maintain his gas monopoly over Europe there are huge amounts of gas off the Ukraine coast, the whole war is about that gas, when the west removed the pro Russian leadership and replaced them with pro western, Putin knew up next was NATO membership and western exploitation or gas exploration of the coast, two things that were not in Russia long term best interests, so he invaded.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2023, 05:47:58 AM »

Are you kidding the entire west is sending arms and equipment it has become a proxy war and why not let the Ukrainians die fighting Russia with western arms while we sit comfortably in our living rooms and watch it on tv it’s a win win Russia gets its ass kicked by US weapons but Ukrainians die fighting him instead of Americans

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2023, 05:53:32 AM »

Nato?
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2023, 05:58:05 AM »
Can they hurry up so our corrupt government will stop sending them my tax dollars?

This ^.

If Russia was so powerful (sans nukes) then why is this like the Vietnam "war", i.e., taking forever?  They're siphoning off the money of the West to fund who knows what, their "retirement 401K? Biden & Co. are giving away the money of our Nation to whom and for what?  FTN.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2023, 08:37:49 AM »

I know for a fact that there is one golden rule in Russian diplomacy : NEVER reveal their true negotation goals during secret meetings.

As the whole process moves forward, you will always notice one RF officer discreetly leaving the room, rush to the Russian Embassy and contact his chain of command in Moscow via encrypted communication channels to report on developments, share preliminary opinions and receive instructions on how to proceed forward.

( Embassies are legally allowed to have secret communication channels. You should have seen the INSANE number of high powered antennas I saw on the roof of the Embassy of the Russian Federation in Vienna - absolutely mind-blowing..... less so in other towns - especially the non-strategic ones )

So you'll never know what they actually need or want from this war

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2023, 08:40:10 AM »
With other men.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2023, 09:01:14 AM »
To all of the GetBiggers complaining about US tax dollars being spent on this war.

I get it.

Don’t worry though.

The US will have PLENTY left over to cover your WELFARE payments.

I hope this helps.

😎

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2023, 03:32:25 PM »
To all of the GetBiggers complaining about US tax dollars being spent on this war.

I get it.

Don’t worry though.

I hope this helps.

😎
You give massages to hairy old men at a mall kiosk. LOL
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2023, 07:12:02 PM »

Well, think about it for a minute..... the U.S. is throwing billions and billions of dollars away to fund the Ukraine military. The Ukraine does god-knows-what with the moneybut the U.S. is also sending arms, munitions, artillery etc... the longer it goes on the more the U.S. loses.

I mean it could be a strategy.

Thats how the U.S. won the cold war 30 odd years ago: the arms race. The U.S. and the Soviets just kept producing more and more nuclear weapons until the Soviets went bust (it's a little more complicated than that but thats the short explanation)

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2023, 07:40:12 PM »
So I think Putin underestimated that response, and there are players in the Western military industrial complex that want to keep it going to sell helicopters, etc.

And those munitions firms and other firms are profiting...basically off the back of every male in Ukraine, and with no regard to risking this conflict going nuclear.
Well Ukraine can't afford to buy these helicopters, etc. So it is basically a gift from USA and NATO. Who pays for it? Tax payers maybe. The thing is, the US debt is just going to keep increasing. Right now they are panicking to raise the debt ceiling. Haven't we been here numerous times? How many more times are they going to panic about the debt ceiling?! This is a fucking joke. The US government is no different than Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels in Dumb and Dumber. They print a bunch of IOU's that's worth nothing. In the end, the US dollar will collapse and lose reserve status. At that point the drunken spending in DC will stop.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2023, 07:43:08 PM »

I get it.

Don’t worry though.

I hope this helps.

😎
The US is collapsing from within. The politicians are complete whores for the delusional globalist elite. The party will end sooner than later. No amount of tax revenue will fix the disaster of USA's economic misfortune and internal decay.