Poll

Would you do it for the right candidate..?

Yes
13 (68.4%)
No
6 (31.6%)
Only when drunk
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Semi-serious thread - pi55ing on graves  (Read 1567 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Semi-serious thread - pi55ing on graves
« on: May 27, 2023, 06:13:31 PM »
So a strange proposition was made to me recently - here goes:

Hundreds of years ago when I was a bouncer, me and a couple of fellas fell foul of a small-time local gang - it started with someone wanting to wear trainers (sneakers) into the night club, and we'd only just stopped requiring men to wear ties LOL (yes I'm that old)

Anyway, they came back team-handed that night and we fought them off, but there was a lot of finger-pointing and threats - I'm sure you get the picture and some of you have been there.  So for the next couple of years I'd randomly have my car f*cked up, or the windows in my gym put through, my GF and other people from that night were threatened, etc, etc and I even had my house broken into one time, but nothing that could be proven.  And by this point I was trying to settle down so the last thing I needed was to go inside (I know a some of you would have bitten that bullet, but I'm still glad I didn't)  Then I moved away and thought no more of it

So - to the matter at hand - a friend rang me last week to say the 'leader' of the gang that had ordered all this sh1t had died a while back, and a few of them that had gone through that stuff were thinking of going down there and... well... as the thread title suggests...

Now I am an Atheist, and don't believe in any of that business, and he was a truly heinous individual (wife-beater, heroin seller, etc) but I was instantly shocked and repelled by the idea and said so - to what seemed the astonishment of those suggesting it...  But when pressed, I found I couldn't really explain myself.

What say you, GetBig..?
T

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Semi-serious thread - pi55ing on graves
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2023, 06:22:53 PM »
That guy definitely deserves a grave pissing for sure. Most circumstances I would not but some people deserve it.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2023, 06:28:10 PM »
I voted no before reading the back story.

:-X

Was this man on morphine at the time?

I would actually say - yes, do it.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2023, 06:31:55 PM »
So a strange proposition was made to me recently - here goes:

Hundreds of years ago when I was a bouncer, me and a couple of fellas fell foul of a small-time local gang - it started with someone wanting to wear trainers (sneakers) into the night club, and we'd only just stopped requiring men to wear ties LOL (yes I'm that old)

Anyway, they came back team-handed that night and we fought them off, but there was a lot of finger-pointing and threats - I'm sure you get the picture and some of you have been there.  So for the next couple of years I'd randomly have my car f*cked up, or the windows in my gym put through, my GF and other people from that night were threatened, etc, etc and I even had my house broken into one time, but nothing that could be proven.  And by this point I was trying to settle down so the last thing I needed was to go inside (I know a some of you would have bitten that bullet, but I'm still glad I didn't)  Then I moved away and thought no more of it

So - to the matter at hand - a friend rang me last week to say the 'leader' of the gang that had ordered all this sh1t had died a while back, and a few of them that had gone through that stuff were thinking of going down there and... well... as the thread title suggests...

Now I am an Atheist, and don't believe in any of that business, and he was a truly heinous individual (wife-beater, heroin seller, etc) but I was instantly shocked and repelled by the idea and said so - to what seemed the astonishment of those suggesting it...  But when pressed, I found I couldn't really explain myself.

What say you, GetBig..?

if he fukked with your possessions and did not target you directly he couldn't have been the leader of much of a crew.  seems pretty small time.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2023, 06:35:00 PM »
What’s the point?  He’s dead, and nobody will know you did it.  It’s nothing but a waste of your time.  Obviously he deserves it but pissing on his grave won’t change the past and it won’t really improve your future.

Living well is the best revenge.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2023, 06:45:56 PM »
A real man would  exhume his body and piss on his burning rotting corpse.  LOL ;D

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2023, 06:59:08 PM »
What’s the point?  He’s dead, and nobody will know you did it.  It’s nothing but a waste of your time.  Obviously he deserves it but pissing on his grave won’t change the past and it won’t really improve your future.

This although Wes has a point

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2023, 07:05:44 PM »
Sounds like this guy is still living rent free from the grave in the heads of the living. What was his Getbig handle?  ;D

Might as well visit with friends and get drunk and do it. Why not?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2023, 07:09:15 PM »
You could always post a whole bunch of bullshit YouTube videos in a 50 page thread of horseshit threats and sackslurper posts, then when it is time to man the fuck up you just claim it was a troll job and spermburping ballswingers slink back into their gloryholes.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2023, 07:42:32 PM »
If it makes you feel better sure.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2023, 07:51:43 PM »
I'm over 16 years old so I say no

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2023, 08:06:32 PM »

Something to ponder.

Would pissing on a grave solely by yourself and never telling a soul about it feel the same as having a group of friends all gee each other up, do the act together then talk about it between yourselves for the future decades.

That could be where the line exists. If it brings you no pleasure solo then such an act should not be done under here mentality.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2023, 08:07:37 PM »
The leftists are all saying no so DO IT.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2023, 08:13:59 PM »

I agree with this. Why care about the guy? He's dead, he already lost, and hopefully he had a bad run between those two points.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2023, 08:47:42 PM »
A real man would  exhume his body and piss on his burning rotting corpse.  LOL ;D

And leave it on his mother's porch.

Anyway, you are pissing on grass... what is the point?  In either feeling bad about it or feeling good about it.   It's grass, or a cement/stone marker.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2023, 09:03:21 PM »
The question is :

• Would someone piss on a grave to release his frustration for the inability to do anything when the person was alive ? The reason(s) being :

- The law and circumstances did not allow for any satisfying form of retaliation.
- Most conflicts are not worth going too far for, so people act like adults and move on.
- The angered individual legitimately pussied out when he had a chance to confront the now deceased source of his grudge.

• Or would they do it because, well, Schadenfreude is one of empathy's ugly cousins : it may bring someone to silently empty his bladder on a grave while mumbling to himself  "Im glad you're dead" regardless of what happened after the initial "trigger."

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2023, 09:17:42 PM »
There are a couple of people that have crossed me.

And if I outlive them their bones will bathe in my piss. Guar-an-teed!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2023, 11:18:24 PM »
How much morphine was this guy on, Taffin?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2023, 11:37:28 PM »
Hundreds of years??? What are you a vampire 😆

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2023, 11:57:41 PM »
Sounds like an excuse for a bunch of dudes to look at each others wieners.

I wouldn't do it, but I wouldn't be bothered by them doing it. I'd probably suggest they smash the headstone or cover it in graffiti instead. Again I wouldn't go out of my way to do it myself cos I'm lazy like that.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2023, 01:23:01 AM »
And leave it on his mother's porch.
My man!  LOL  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2023, 01:27:18 AM »

;D
x2

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2023, 01:27:30 AM »
I would rather spit on someone's grave.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2023, 01:29:02 AM »
I would rather spit on someone's grave.
That would make for a great movie title.

;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2023, 01:46:10 AM »
That would make for a great movie title.

;D
Best revenge movies ever!