Author Topic: Hanky Lost-Josh Won !!  (Read 3344 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Hanky Lost-Josh Won !!
« on: May 28, 2023, 03:03:57 AM »
When all the BS started I though Josh was losing his mind and was actually gonna` murder Hanky......I was concerned because I like Josh and would go to Hell with him.......not prison but Hell.......cuz it`s nothing new to me.

I even PM`ed a few friends over my concern.

Anyway here is an email Josh sent me.....I`m posting it on my own,not cuz he asked me to:

you cant tell anyone this, anyone, this is between me and you and will be golden
Im not going to North Carolina, of course Im fucking not. I couldnt get across the border even if I bribed them

however

What you and I are going to do is: Im going to play it like I got across the border. Im then going to do videos from 3 "supposed" American golf courses saying Im golfing here today they are in Minneapolis, Indianapolis and Charlotte). In reality I will be videoing from courses in Saskatchewan I play.

I did tons of googlin and found some golf holes that resemble ones in the States that I will be playing at. Plus most courses look the same and hankins wont be able to tell the difference anyways. You will post these videos where Im supposedly at these courses in the States so it looks like Im on my way to see Hankins.

Play along like I am, say things like "I cant believe he got across the border" and anything you can think of. When Im supposedly in North Carolina we wont post anymore videos and make it seem like Im in Kitty Hawk. 2 or 3 days later ill post from home sayin the truth that I never left

BUT—play along, dont tell anyone else what is goin on. Lets see what he posts when it appears im actually on the way

but in reality lets be real Wes, im not goin 2500 miles cause of that retard, i wouldnt go 25 miles

So you see the boards new hero (not mine cuz he has never had a kind word to say about anyone here unless of course a person threw him a bone aka compliment.)

The post below is from one of Hankys ex-girlfriends:

ORL2BC

Re: Like him or hate him. He can’t be faded.
« Reply #75 on: Today at 12:09:55 AM »
Quote:

Mr Hanky doesn’t deserve credit for anything. He hid for days from Josh and only went into Home Depot after making sure there were no Canadian plates in the parking lot and after having the kitty hawk police department on call looking for Josh.
He’s a Pansy ass piece of shit that hasn’t finished a single thing in life that he’s started.

A total quitter from
Day one bc it’s easier to quit on your own terms than look like a failure.

This douchebag is a narcissist delusional asshole who has zero friends in real life which is why he seeks attention from complete strangers.

Whoever said the whole shit your pants kid analogy was spot on.

Hankins is almost painful to watch but he’s also like a bad car accident that you can’t look away from. But don’t any of you be fooled, he deserves zero respect. He doesn’t even respect himself nor his family, or he wouldn’t continue to put them through this abuse.

So he gets no props from me as Josh planned every aspect of this scenario out just to worry the guy who scares serial killers in his spare time.

Do not bother responding directly to me Brian as you are back on IGNORE and I will not read your posts.

Josh-1
Hanky-0

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Hanky Lost-Josh Won !!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2023, 03:34:38 AM »
Josh for the win!  ;D

Biggest win since the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor in '41 (Memorial Day reference).

Hilarious stuff.  Great job, Getbiggers.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2023, 03:58:19 AM »
Josh is a pathetic fat old loser living in abject poverty making videos from someone else’s basement the government rents him obsessed with other peoples lives because he doesn’t have one of his own. I told you guys he would never come near me. What pissed me off was people pretending I would be afraid of a fat old man or that a fat old man would somehow be a threat to me. Let me say it again if I ever see Josh I will kill that dude. He is a joke none of my ex girlfriends would post on getbig are you kidding and if they did how sad would that be an ex still obsessed with me

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2023, 04:09:28 AM »
Josh is a pathetic fat old loser living in abject poverty making videos from someone else’s basement the government rents him obsessed with other peoples lives because he doesn’t have one of his own. I told you guys he would never come near me. What pissed me off was people pretending I would be afraid of a fat old man or that a fat old man would somehow be a threat to me. Let me say it again if I ever see Josh I will kill that dude. He is a joke none of my ex girlfriends would post on getbig are you kidding and if they did how sad would that be an ex still obsessed with me

Your son was ill, you could have gone over to check on him quickly and give him something to cheer him up. Instead you're running around like a headless chicken for strangers on the internet. You are pathetic!

BTW when is your next arm workout? What weight/reps are you aiming for?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2023, 04:19:33 AM »
Josh for the win!  ;D

Biggest win since the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor in '41 (Memorial Day reference).

Hilarious stuff.  Great job, Getbiggers.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2023, 06:03:23 AM »
Josh "played" him with mindgames but Hankins showed guts
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2023, 07:27:00 AM »
Josh "played" him with mindgames but Hankins showed a huge distended feces packed guts gut
FIXED

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2023, 07:29:53 AM »
Q

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2023, 07:37:54 AM »
hankins showed guts once he had circled the car park to make sure josh wasnt there

great job by josh

lets not forget brian saying about his security guard and the police etc etc etc

anyway he's back on ignore now it was fun hearing his voice cracking like he was going to break down

good news is now brian can sneal into canada as he claimed he was always going to

he's a repugnant human gives nobody any credit and deserves none himself.
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2023, 07:47:47 AM »

Brian, stop the bullshit.

I will give you credit for showing up.

However, your entire long weekend was spent in a panic.

You turned away your son, your son that you get once a month to focus on Josh.

Who is the real loser here ?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2023, 07:57:30 AM »
and also lads turning up for a pre-arranged straightener isnt guts. its what everybody should do.
B

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2023, 07:58:23 AM »
When all the BS started I though Josh was losing his mind and was actually gonna` murder Hanky......I was concerned because I like Josh and would go to Hell with him.......not prison but Hell.......cuz it`s nothing new to me.

I even PM`ed a few friends over my concern.

Anyway here is an email Josh sent me.....I`m posting it on my own,not cuz he asked me to:

you cant tell anyone this, anyone, this is between me and you and will be golden
Im not going to North Carolina, of course Im fucking not. I couldnt get across the border even if I bribed them

however

What you and I are going to do is: Im going to play it like I got across the border. Im then going to do videos from 3 "supposed" American golf courses saying Im golfing here today they are in Minneapolis, Indianapolis and Charlotte). In reality I will be videoing from courses in Saskatchewan I play.

I did tons of googlin and found some golf holes that resemble ones in the States that I will be playing at. Plus most courses look the same and hankins wont be able to tell the difference anyways. You will post these videos where Im supposedly at these courses in the States so it looks like Im on my way to see Hankins.

Play along like I am, say things like "I cant believe he got across the border" and anything you can think of. When Im supposedly in North Carolina we wont post anymore videos and make it seem like Im in Kitty Hawk. 2 or 3 days later ill post from home sayin the truth that I never left

BUT—play along, dont tell anyone else what is goin on. Lets see what he posts when it appears im actually on the way

but in reality lets be real Wes, im not goin 2500 miles cause of that retard, i wouldnt go 25 miles

So you see the boards new hero (not mine cuz he has never had a kind word to say about anyone here unless of course a person threw him a bone aka compliment.)

The post below is from one of Hankys ex-girlfriends:

ORL2BC

Re: Like him or hate him. He can’t be faded.
« Reply #75 on: Today at 12:09:55 AM »
Quote:

Mr Hanky doesn’t deserve credit for anything. He hid for days from Josh and only went into Home Depot after making sure there were no Canadian plates in the parking lot and after having the kitty hawk police department on call looking for Josh.
He’s a Pansy ass piece of shit that hasn’t finished a single thing in life that he’s started.

A total quitter from
Day one bc it’s easier to quit on your own terms than look like a failure.

This douchebag is a narcissist delusional asshole who has zero friends in real life which is why he seeks attention from complete strangers.

Whoever said the whole shit your pants kid analogy was spot on.

Hankins is almost painful to watch but he’s also like a bad car accident that you can’t look away from. But don’t any of you be fooled, he deserves zero respect. He doesn’t even respect himself nor his family, or he wouldn’t continue to put them through this abuse.

So he gets no props from me as Josh planned every aspect of this scenario out just to worry the guy who scares serial killers in his spare time.

Do not bother responding directly to me Brian as you are back on IGNORE and I will not read your posts.

Josh-1
Hanky-0

That post is beyond fucking embarrassing.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2023, 08:05:40 AM »
You seem like the type of guy who calls your cock a “pee pee”

Bench

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2023, 08:09:26 AM »
hankins showed guts once he had circled the car park to make sure josh wasnt there

great job by josh

lets not forget brian saying about his security guard and the police etc etc etc

anyway he's back on ignore now it was fun hearing his voice cracking like he was going to break down

good news is now brian can sneal into canada as he claimed he was always going to

he's a repugnant human gives nobody any credit and deserves none himself.
X2

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2023, 08:18:17 AM »
X2

Let me guess, Hankins is “back on ignore” again?

Holy fuck that almost makes me embarrassed for the three of you ballslurping children.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2023, 08:32:12 AM »
       ;D.                                                ;D

With all do respect Wes.. I though you were going to ignore bhanks/ stop talking about him ? A lot getbiggers are obsessed with bhanks.. Many getbiggers are having hanky meltdowns.. Reminds me of the squad father days..
Oh well.. Carry on

;D.                                               ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2023, 08:38:02 AM »
Let me guess, Hankins is “back on ignore” again?

Holy fuck that almost makes me embarrassed for the three of you ballslurping children.
So now you`re calling me a ballslurper?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2023, 08:39:32 AM »
       ;D.                                                ;D

With all do respect Wes.. I though you were going to ignore bhanks/ stop talking about him ? A lot getbiggers are obsessed with bhanks.. Many getbiggers are having hanky meltdowns.. Reminds me of the squad father days..
Oh well.. Carry on

;D.                                               ;D
I`m not talking or responding to him,and you can bet he will do both about me.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2023, 08:42:40 AM »
Who is the real loser here ?

Everyone and anyone who’s spent any time reading & posting about this.  Yes, myself included.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2023, 08:46:24 AM »
So now you`re calling me a ballslurper?

For two years you piss and moan about Hankins being an asshole and ruining the board.

Then you knob jockey Rehaluk and end up doing the exact same thing you saying Hankins is doing.

Rehaluk not showing up in Kitty Hawk yesterday was the “Shizzo fake death” moment for him and you three cling-ons. There is no coming back, you might as well go make videos in your basement, birds of a feather and what not. You don’t even realize any credibility you had just went down the shitter with the Retard’s cowardly “troll” farce.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2023, 08:54:27 AM »
For two years you piss and moan about Hankins being an asshole and ruining the board.

Then you knob jockey Rehaluk and end up doing the exact same thing you saying Hankins is doing.

Rehaluk not showing up in Kitty Hawk yesterday was the “Shizzo fake death” moment for him and you three cling-ons. There is no coming back, you might as well go make videos in your basement, birds of a feather and what not. You don’t even realize any credibility you had just went down the shitter with the Retard’s cowardly “troll” farce.

We all know you hate Josh that`s why your talking shit about the thread.

Do you actually think I give a fuck about credibilty here.......if so,you are highly mistaken?

If I recall correctly you used to say to relentlessly stay on Hankins ass.....I must have dreamt that huh?

At any rate if you feel that way about it,it`s your perogative.......I still stand by what little of the above that I actually posted and the rest too.

It is what it is !

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2023, 09:02:04 AM »
We all know you hate Josh that`s why your talking shit about the thread.

Do you actually think I give a fuck about credibilty here.......if so,you are highly mistaken?

If I recall correctly you used to say to relentlessly stay on Hankins ass.....I must have dreamt that huh?

At any rate if you feel that way about it,it`s your perogative.......I still stand by what little of the above that I actually posted and the rest too.

It is what it is !

Of course I hate Rehaluk, he’s a fucking gutless coward who takes this bullshit off the board and then doesn’t have the fucking balls to back any of his childish threats up. He harasses old people and children and you morons look up to him and fondle his balls while he types.

If you want to cock jockey a loser like that, I don’t care. Hug that shriveled up old scrotum for all you’re worth. Take a break every once in a while and post up about how tough you are/were back in the day and all about your Pro Card.

Getbig needs the laughs.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2023, 09:09:13 AM »
Everyone and anyone who’s spent any time reading & posting about this.  Yes, myself included.

This.

My opinion about who Hankins is as a person has not changed but, regardless of how he went about it, he did show up, which disappointed me.

The thread provided excitement for the board but the finale was a let down.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2023, 09:09:24 AM »
Of course I hate Rehaluk, he’s a fucking gutless coward who takes this bullshit off the board and then doesn’t have the fucking balls to back any of his childish threats up. He harasses old people and children and you morons look up to him and fondle his balls while he types.

If you want to cock jockey a loser like that, I don’t care. Hug that shriveled up old scrotum for all you’re worth. Take a break every once in a while and post up about how tough you are/were back in the day and all about your Pro Card.

Getbig needs the laughs.
OK I`ll post that if you post how you are 6 foot 7 inches tall,weigh 275 pounds with abs, and bench 500 pounds, and used to be a championship boxer,when all the while you are a combo of 3-4 fucking gimmicks and don`t deny it or you can also add the word liar into your phony resume` !

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2023, 09:18:56 AM »
OK I`ll post that if you post how you are 6 foot 7 inches tall,weigh 275 pounds with abs, and bench 500 pounds, and used to be a championship boxer,when all the while you are a combo of 3-4 fucking gimmicks and don`t deny it or you can also add the word liar into your phony resume` !

“On a mission”

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight……

I’m surprised you can let go of Rehaluk’s nutsack long enough to type.